It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Same here... missed Anniversary by a matter of minutes, AND already in my cart..

... now I keep refreshing the page every five minutes to see if it comes back. That is sad... ;p
langurmonkey: Everything happens for a reason. Maybe soon, a bunch of better games will be 90% off? And then you will be glad, you were unable to purchase those Tomb Raider games?
Very unlikely.. and even harder to be with another game that I want... :/
But, who knows? Thanks for your thought!

The only thing I want now is that the last 20 or so hours for the promo pass real quick, so I can stop reloading the page..
Why is a DVD copy of Stalker so damn difficult to find? All I can find are either Region 1 (seriously, fuck region codes) or bleeding expensive. Seriously thinking of pirating it now and buying a copy later if I find one for a reasonable price.

E: Also, why the fuck is Borderlands 2 so buggy?

E2: Also also, Aberlour (10-year-old) tastes funny. It's not bad by any means, but it's not as good as Glenfiddich 12 in my opinion. Should've just paid the extra four euros and gone for the safe option instead.
Post edited July 14, 2013 by AlKim
I'm so sick of life in general. Got 7 weeks of vacation now, but you can't stop Weltschmerz, depression and the ever ongoing battle with your own mental health by not working for a few weeks. Every year, it just takes the load off living by just 25%. I still can't cope with life.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: I'm so sick of life in general. Got 7 weeks of vacation now, but you can't stop Weltschmerz, depression and the ever ongoing battle with your own mental health by not working for a few weeks. Every year, it just takes the load off living by just 25%. I still can't cope with life.
This modern lifestyle is not natural too. So it is no wonder, a lot of people can't take it.
DubConqueror: I'm so sick of life in general. Got 7 weeks of vacation now, but you can't stop Weltschmerz, depression and the ever ongoing battle with your own mental health by not working for a few weeks. Every year, it just takes the load off living by just 25%. I still can't cope with life.
I've never heard of Weltschmerz until I read your post and looked it up. In the UK (and probably globally), mental health issues are dramatically rising. Part may be that people are more willing to seek help and that the stigma is not as it once was (there's still plenty of ignorance though). In spite of that, I do think that the modern lifestyle has a huge impact; as langurmonkey said "it's not natural". Anyway, without going into detail I can both empasise and sympathise.

As for me: I'M PISSED OFF WITH WASPS. I got stung on Sunday and my finger looks like one of those long, dick-shaped balloons......mutherfuckingbastards
pigdog: I'M PISSED OFF WITH WASPS.
Oh yeah, I hate them too. Friggin' White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
Only a few days until I turn 30. I've been mourning my 20s this entire year, I feel like I haven't done enough.

Going to make up for it in the next decade.
F4LL0UT: Oh yeah, I hate them too. Friggin' White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
Hornets are even worse. They're bigger and like to make nests in the gaps between bricks in houses. They used to greet me at the front door every day in summer when I returned from school. Then there was the magpies swooping down on me in the mornings...
F4LL0UT: Oh yeah, I hate them too. Friggin' White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
WASP:
We
Are
Satan's
People

Point being is I'm pretty sure he was bitching about me. Or you and me. Or all of us! :D
I have webkit... For days I'm patching it to work on some embedded system the way I want it, and it takes forever to rebuild and fix...
Friggin' business spam email...

"Dear <website> Team Member,

Your website sucks! It has all sorts of technical errors! People aren't able to find you or your site! You aren't on social media! You don't turn up on searches with the most popular search terms! You're spending too much on AdWords and they aren't generating traffic!"

Dear Doucheweasel Website Ranking "Expert" (which is probably just some generic automated web crawler that looks for email addresses and spits out emails),

You don't know squat. When people search for <brand name of the machines I work on> and "tech", "technician", "parts", or "service", guess whose website is always within the top three hits? Mine! "Most popular search terms"? Yeah, when people search for "Lindsay Lohan + drunken stupor" or "Miley Cyrus + flashing boobs", they don't find my site. Are my customers taking time out of their busy production day to surf facebook and twitter to find machine techs and parts? NO!

I love this part at the end:

"P.S: - This is our marketing strategy to use a Gmail account. Once you reply us back, we will communicate with you through our corporate Email ID."

LOL - no mention of the company name. Go boink yourself. Yes, my site is working so poorly that a customer called me last week saying he found me through a web search. Generated one small sale from that search and should lead to a larger parts sale within the month.

I don't mind you soliciting your services to me. I do mind when it's obvious you have no stinkin' idea what you're talking about, and then can't give me a real contact with which to check out YOUR OWN website.
HereForTheBeer: Friggin' business spam email...

"Dear <website> Team Member,

Your website sucks! It has all sorts of technical errors! People aren't able to find you or your site! You aren't on social media! You don't turn up on searches with the most popular search terms! You're spending too much on AdWords and they aren't generating traffic!"

Dear Doucheweasel Website Ranking "Expert" (which is probably just some generic automated web crawler that looks for email addresses and spits out emails),

You don't know squat. When people search for <brand name of the machines I work on> and "tech", "technician", "parts", or "service", guess whose website is always within the top three hits? Mine! "Most popular search terms"? Yeah, when people search for "Lindsay Lohan + drunken stupor" or "Miley Cyrus + flashing boobs", they don't find my site. Are my customers taking time out of their busy production day to surf facebook and twitter to find machine techs and parts? NO!

I love this part at the end:

"P.S: - This is our marketing strategy to use a Gmail account. Once you reply us back, we will communicate with you through our corporate Email ID."

LOL - no mention of the company name. Go boink yourself. Yes, my site is working so poorly that a customer called me last week saying he found me through a web search. Generated one small sale from that search and should lead to a larger parts sale within the month.

I don't mind you soliciting your services to me. I do mind when it's obvious you have no stinkin' idea what you're talking about, and then can't give me a real contact with which to check out YOUR OWN website.
I just click on the "This is Junk" icon :)
Well, that too. But only after I gripe about it here. ; )
HereForTheBeer: Well, that too. But only after I gripe about it here. ; )
You have a point though. The rational side of me says that marketing, cold calling etc...is just from people doing their jobs and trying to make a living.

However, this thread is not about rationality so I hope they all burn in South East England...
...which has reached 30deg C and warnings are out regarding this "heatwave"
..... and people who spend 11 months of the year complaining about how miserable our weather is ARE NOW DECLARING "It's just too hot" FFS

Double rant in one post!
i'm just sad and unhappy and i wish i wasn't.