It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn 16 character limitation of the avatar title!!!

"Viva la revolución! DRM-libre XBone! Caramba, ay-ay-ayyyy!"

would have sounded so much cooler.
Post edited June 19, 2013 by timppu
People find everything offensive these days on the Internet. Stop being a retard living in a pretty pink world, and face the damn reality for once, for crap's sake.

How the crap is "Was that too hard?" an offensive phrase? /facepalm
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Elenarie
Elenarie: People find everything offensive these days on the Internet. Stop being a retard living in a pretty pink world, and face the damn reality for once, for crap's sake.

How the crap is "Was that too hard?" an offensive phrase? /facepalm
He never said it was offensive and even if he did I'll agree with you and say it wasn't, at all. HOWEVER it did come off as pretty rude. Now if you are by nature a sarcastic person then that's no biggie but, and please don't jump on me for saying this, sometimes you can come off as not so much sarcastic but rather just plain mean. There is nothing illegal about that and you certainly shouldn't be punished for it, but you can't possibly expect to give replies like that and not get some flack for it. You did give him a rather pissy answer. If you didn't mean it to come off that way great, but clearly he thinks you did and the least you can do is just tell him you were just goofing on him a little and that no hard feelings were intended.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by tinyE
I'm supposed to be getting a paycheck today, but the room I get my check from is off limits because they're putting some guys through orientation. So I'm out over 200 dollars when I'm feeling desperate for even 10. Who's bright idea was it to hold orientation on payday anyway?
Still getting down rep-ed whenever I say something bad about this site. Hahahahaha, stay classy. <3

EDIT: Hahahahahahahahah, and we're going dooooooowwwwwwwnnnnn! :D
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Elenarie
reaver894: New mice and keyboards are always a bitch, I bought a Razer Deathstalker keyboard about 3 months ago, after 2 days I swapped back a crappy old Turbo Media thing that is older than any other component on the computer
timppu: I've noticed I like the plain cheapo MS or Logitech mice the best. I generally dislike special mice which are shaped oddly.
I generally dislike plain-shaped mice. They hurt my hands after some time, whereas with ergonomic ones it's a bit of hit-and-miss.

Also, I've decided to return the Roccat after the weekend. It's uncomfortable and I don't understand the fucking software it came with. I'll probably get the Sentinel II that I mentioned earlier, but I'll check other alternatives just in case.
timppu: I've noticed I like the plain cheapo MS or Logitech mice the best. I generally dislike special mice which are shaped oddly.
AlKim: I generally dislike plain-shaped mice. They hurt my hands after some time, whereas with ergonomic ones it's a bit of hit-and-miss.

Also, I've decided to return the Roccat after the weekend. It's uncomfortable and I don't understand the fucking software it came with. I'll probably get the Sentinel II that I mentioned earlier, but I'll check other alternatives just in case.
I've actually switched to a Logitech M570 Trackball. I have found this style of trackball keeps me from getting the carpal tunnel pains. I just wish that Logitech would put the old wired trackball back in production.
AlKim: I generally dislike plain-shaped mice. They hurt my hands after some time, whereas with ergonomic ones it's a bit of hit-and-miss.

jjsimp: I've actually switched to a Logitech M570 Trackball. I have found this style of trackball keeps me from getting the carpal tunnel pains. I just wish that Logitech would put the old wired trackball back in production.
For me, the problem is that my finger joints begin to ache. I have no idea why that happens, but some mice - such as the Sentinel, the Logitech MX-518 and its derivatives, and my brother's G3 - don't cause it. Obviously the Roccat Kone wasn't one of them. A shame, really, because I liked many things about it, but just couldn't live with the ergonomics.

Anyway, since pretty much all of Finland is closed for the weekend, I've given the Kone for my brother to use for a couple of days, see if he likes it. If he doesn't, it's back to the shop with the Roccat.

EDIT: Okay, it seems that the Sentinel mended itself while it was unplugged. What the fuck.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by AlKim
jjsimp: I've actually switched to a Logitech M570 Trackball. I have found this style of trackball keeps me from getting the carpal tunnel pains. I just wish that Logitech would put the old wired trackball back in production.
I have that too!. I bought it with the intention of being able to use a "mouse" without a desk when lying on the sofa.

It is pretty good overall exactly for that purpose, but unfortunately it is still not as good as a proper (even wireless) mouse for playing games. Maybe it is just lack of practise, but still. So I many times use it when browsing the net, but for gaming, at least for FPS games, I switch to my (wireless) mouse.

The nice thing is that since both the mouse and M570 are from Logitech, they use the same one Unifying wireless transceiver, taking only one USB port. So I can have them both "connected" all the time, and switch between them at will.
timppu: I have that too!. I bought it with the intention of being able to use a "mouse" without a desk when lying on the sofa.

It is pretty good overall exactly for that purpose, but unfortunately it is still not as good as a proper (even wireless) mouse for playing games. Maybe it is just lack of practise, but still. So I many times use it when browsing the net, but for gaming, at least for FPS games, I switch to my (wireless) mouse.

The nice thing is that since both the mouse and M570 are from Logitech, they use the same one Unifying wireless transceiver, taking only one USB port. So I can have them both "connected" all the time, and switch between them at will.
It takes some practice. The only FPS I have played this year is System Shock 2, and I have no problem playing that game with it.
Still out of a job 6 months and counting, and now i hear my country may finally hit recession after 19-20 years of goodtimes is coming to an end. Where will this negative period end? LOL.
I have to make several highly important trips over the weekend, so I deposited my salary to the credit card and $160 to the e-ticket (not related to the trip, I had outstanding debt on it). Then I realized it was too much to lock up on the ticket and moved $80 to the card. It's evening now and the main funds haven't arrived, but the extra $80 did. At least I have enough to repair my wheels. However, I cannot afford anything else, including GOG games. Fffffuuuuuu--
Oh man, it's so cloudy that it's already kind of dark, and it's only 00:15 AM. Bummer.
Adzeth: Oh man, it's so cloudy that it's already kind of dark, and it's only 00:15 AM. Bummer.
I have the EXACT same weather here. Freaky.
nightrunner227: I'm supposed to be getting a paycheck today, but the room I get my check from is off limits because they're putting some guys through orientation. So I'm out over 200 dollars when I'm feeling desperate for even 10. Who's bright idea was it to hold orientation on payday anyway?
Another example of a shitty employer.

Roman5: I have the worst fucking heartburn this morning, it feels awful
StingingVelvet: My rep seems to go down a point a day or so. Someone out there loves being passive-aggressive.

Fuck I'm tired.
Roman5: Welcome to my world
You should always keep a bottle of Tums nearby. Love that stuff and you can take it just for extra calcium. They come in many different flavors too.
Post edited June 21, 2013 by langurmonkey