It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

t4n3: On a similar note where I live the neighbors never stop bitching about my yard. I can't have even a small sign up, or a flag the size I want, lately they are bitching that I haven't mowed yet. Oh, their damn cats keep pissing on my car windshield too.
timppu: I don't know if it is the same in US, but here people even with their own houses and yards are bound by law to keep it tidy. You'll get warnings and ultimately fines if you keep your (back)yard in a shitty condition, at least if it is visible to other people going by your house.

Maybe in the rural area where the next neighbor is several miles from you they are more lax about this.
I've read about these things in the US, Finland has the same "Laws"?
Roman5: I've read about these things in the US, Finland has the same "Laws"?
Hey, here it is even regulated what kind of house you can build, so that it fits to the scenery and the neighborhood. So if you have a plot of land in an area where there are mostly old wooden houses, you can't just go ahead and build a house which looks like a flying saucer! You'll have to get a formal approval first, like this guy:

http://www.berting.nl/futuro/

http://www.futurohouse.com/

We are the Borg!
Post edited May 14, 2013 by timppu
Whoever is spending a decent amount of time making sure I lose a few rep points a day please be advised I don't currently and will never in the future give a rat's ass. I just find it amusing you would bother.

Insomnia, please go away.

Can't stop eating ice cream. God dammit.

Why can't the Doctor Who finale air tomorrow?
StingingVelvet: Why can't the Doctor Who finale air tomorrow?
So it is going to be a finale? Oh bugger. I hope they continue to make more (doesn't look like they're all too keen on doing so, judging from the release schedule of the latest season), and if they do, that they finally put Matt Smith to rest. ... ... AND BRING BACK DAVID TENNANT WITH CATHERINE TATE *ducks*
Fenixp: So it is going to be a finale? Oh bugger. I hope they continue to make more (doesn't look like they're all too keen on doing so, judging from the release schedule of the latest season), and if they do, that they finally put Matt Smith to rest. ... ... AND BRING BACK DAVID TENNANT WITH CATHERINE TATE *ducks*
I just meant season finale, that's the term here. Don't panic. Season eight is confirmed for next year and there's also a 50th anniversary special airing in November with David Tennant in it.
StingingVelvet: Don't panic.
Phew.
*Fenixp dries his brow with a dirty old towel*
timppu: I don't know if it is the same in US, but here people even with their own houses and yards are bound by law to keep it tidy. You'll get warnings and ultimately fines if you keep your (back)yard in a shitty condition, at least if it is visible to other people going by your house.

Maybe in the rural area where the next neighbor is several miles from you they are more lax about this.
Yeah, it just seems a little ridiculous when I have to let it grow out so I can identify the stinging nettles and remove them.
StingingVelvet: Whoever is spending a decent amount of time making sure I lose a few rep points a day please be advised I don't currently and will never in the future give a rat's ass. I just find it amusing you would bother.
My heart goes out to you and finally I stopped caring. In the past two months I've hit 225 FIVE TIMES! XD

I wonder what the record is? Do I win something if I break it? How about Settlers 2! :D
Fenixp: and if they do, that they finally put Matt Smith to rest. ... ... AND BRING BACK DAVID TENNANT WITH CATHERINE TATE *ducks*
She would be better than Rory and Amy...or the kids with the new girl. Could we just have either Amy or New girl, or Billie whatever her name is.
And yes, I say give David whatever the hell he wants to come back and do the show forever. Build the studio in his mansion. Kick the Queen out of her Castle and give it to David, just kill off Matt Smith already.
Fenixp: and if they do, that they finally put Matt Smith to rest. ... ... AND BRING BACK DAVID TENNANT WITH CATHERINE TATE *ducks*
jjsimp: She would be better than Rory and Amy...or the kids with the new girl. Could we just have either Amy or New girl, or Billie whatever her name is.
And yes, I say give David whatever the hell he wants to come back and do the show forever. Build the studio in his mansion. Kick the Queen out of her Castle and give it to David, just kill off Matt Smith already.
You... you don't like Matt Smith? 0_o

:'(

Errr... Stewie Griffin sucks*!!! ;p

(*a bottle :)
Roman5: I've read about these things in the US, Finland has the same "Laws"?
timppu: Hey, here it is even regulated what kind of house you can build, so that it fits to the scenery and the neighborhood.
A lot of places in the US have a lot of stupid rules. Even what paint you can use on the outside of the house you bought and paid for. I don't think the no flag allowed thing would fly in most of the 50 states, but I'm sure there are some fascist Home Owner's Associations that would try.
Timelord1963: You... you don't like Matt Smith? 0_o

:'(

Errr... Stewie Griffin sucks*!!! ;p

(*a bottle :)
I prefer David. I'm slowly getting used to Matt, but David's Doctor is leaps and bounds above Matt.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by jjsimp
jjsimp: She would be better than Rory and Amy...or the kids with the new girl. Could we just have either Amy or New girl, or Billie whatever her name is.
Billie is Rose's mom xD

EDIT: Woops, the mom's name is Jackie.
Post edited May 15, 2013 by ggf162
Nng-gaahh..

My PC monitor broke (posting using someone else's laptop). Gotta get a new one. Was planning to drive to a store today and get one.

The car broke. The friendly neighborhood mechanic said that it's bonked and it would be better to get a new one.
I just realized that how good or bad my day is going to be has become totally dependent on how good or bad I am doing at whatever game I am playing.
ggf162: Billie is Rose's mom xD
I was referring to the actress that plays Rose, Billie Piper (I couldn't remember her characters name), but can always remember Billie thanks to Caddyshack. Man Billie's new imdb photo is horrible. She looks older than her 31 years. Looks more like mid to late 40's.

Caddyshack Billy 40 sec Mark

Billie Piper's imdb
Post edited May 15, 2013 by jjsimp