It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am sick and fucking tired of people telling me i am not good enough in their opinion. I wish i could get of the fucking world, its got to be easier than this.
All right, today sucked. Now I usually am not one to complain - usually, when I have a problem, I solve it, I don't talk about it. But this is just unsolvable - just yesterday, I and my wife were having a great day, quite a bit of fun, shared dinner, that kind of stuff. When we were falling asleep, we felt nice. And in the morning, we both felt shitty for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and this remained until the evening, we're on the verge of argument the entire day - why? No reason! Because it's a crappy day! It might sound like a minor thing to complain about, but I hate when there's something wrong and I can't fix it.

Ian: Its got to be easier than this.
What do you know, that's precisely what I was thinking now, watching a stray cat toying around with a car on local parking lot.
Post edited April 28, 2013 by Fenixp
It's sweet to discover that my bank converts dollars to my currency twice, via Euro, and that they also started charging for it, so in the end I pay them 5% for an automatic process. Of course, a lot of such information is written in footnotes now. Geez, what happened with that bank I transfered to because they did business clean and transparent way?
Mivas: Geez, what happened with that bank I transfered to because they did business clean and transparent way?
It got a stable customer base :-P Just tell me the name of the bank so I can avoid it, I'm thinking of switching.
Ian: I am sick and fucking tired of people telling me i am not good enough in their opinion. I wish i could get of the fucking world, its got to be easier than this.
From past experience when people say that, they normally mean 'you won't do what I want you to do'. Frankly, sod them - it's your life, not theirs to dictate for you. Unfortunately sometimes it can adversely affect you regardless of that, but I hope you're ok?
Ian: I am sick and fucking tired of people telling me i am not good enough in their opinion. I wish i could get of the fucking world, its got to be easier than this.
Timelord1963: From past experience when people say that, they normally mean 'you won't do what I want you to do'. Frankly, sod them - it's your life, not theirs to dictate for you. Unfortunately sometimes it can adversely affect you regardless of that, but I hope you're ok?
Thanks, going be totally honest and say I am not atm.
I just watched i new (in Germany) episode of Lewis and than thought:
wasn't there an announcement about the 3. season of Sherlock released
in summer this year.....and than that.....maybe MAYBE in late 2013....
That sucks and ruined the whole day (or the 15 minutes left of this day).
Sniff Sniff
Timelord1963: From past experience when people say that, they normally mean 'you won't do what I want you to do'. Frankly, sod them - it's your life, not theirs to dictate for you. Unfortunately sometimes it can adversely affect you regardless of that, but I hope you're ok?
Ian: Thanks, going be totally honest and say I am not atm.
I'm sorry to hear that; do you want to talk about it, either here or PM? No problem if you don't want to.
Fenixp: It got a stable customer base :-P Just tell me the name of the bank so I can avoid it, I'm thinking of switching.
Haha. Yeah, a corp got itself a steady income, so now it's a time for fast renevue growth. And it's mBank. It's still better in many departments than most on the market yet terms have been twisted over the time in the way I don't like. I remember when they pulled it first. Oh, and by the way, if you make more than 10 outgoing payments in your personal account per month , you will pay X CZK/payment. It's because there were businessmen who had been abusing our fair policy and made hundreds of payments daily". Yeah, right.

And sad thing is that every bank's pricelist I have looked at has similar or worse prices for conversion. I guess it's favorite "It's because Czech market is special" again.
Post edited April 28, 2013 by Mivas
AlKim: Your insurance people must be shitting their pants at the same rate.
tinyE: There hasn't been a flood up here since the last ice age, I seriously doubt that we are covered for that.

However we have 5 pumps going right now so while things are bad they aren't getting worse.
TIME FOR YOUR ANNUAL BATH!
Okay, so, Fallout Tactics is an awesome game. I keep coming back to it for pleasure and to someday beat it in Ironman mode. This is my attempt number... probably something like 15 (I always get bored in the last missions, stop playing and never return to the character :p ). Anyway, I was feeling pretty sleepy, but I decided to do one more mission. Everything was going so well, even the usually tricky parts went perfectly. I'm in the very last room of the mission, and I step on a mine and get killed. The thing is... I've stepped on that very same mine once on every single one of my playthroughs, including the non Ironman mode ones over a decade ago -_-
Fallout Tactics mines scare the crap out of me too. You're just minding your own business when suddenly KABOOM!

Curse youuu, mine. My sleep delaying was for naught all because of youuu!
Snoop Dogg has a point here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2dB5bRYdIY
A couple of things in addition to the fake carbon fibre annoyances of yesterday:
- My relationship seems to be going to hell in a handcart. We haven't broken up yet, but I'm pretty sure we will sooner rather than later. I'm actually taking it pretty well at the moment - the situation has been unhappy for a while now - but I do feel sorry for her.
- It's six past three in the morning. Can't sleep.
- Also, my microwave just gave up the ghost. I got it for free anyway so no big deal there, but I'll be eating my nighttime meal cold, it appears.
- My allergies began acting up about a week ago, but trying a different antihistamine seems to have fixed things for the time being.
- A fuckload of everything else happening at the same time.
Post edited April 28, 2013 by AlKim
Lake Superior Magazine is here doing a storey on our B&B and they absolutely refuse to let me talk about how the key to our success has been GOG. It is seriously pissing me off. They want to hear rags to riches but only if it suits their agenda.

"Tell us about your beautiful rooms, your delicious meals, your breathtaking views." they say.

"Fuck that! Let me tell you about the big sales every weekend and the retro Mondays! Let me describe the forum! " I say.

All I get in return is dirty looks.
What a bunch of assholes. :(
Post edited April 30, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: "Tell us about your beautiful rooms, your delicious meals, your breathtaking views." they say.

"Fuck that! Let me tell you about the big sales every weekend and the retro Mondays! Let me describe the forum! " I say.
Once again, wrong approach. Tell them about the hardships you encountered, the times when you thought about throwing the towel, or your despair when you saw that your B&B has flooded. Then tell them that it was a specific community that helped you in those dark times.

Then mention The Cat Lady, Postal 2 and Carmageddon. Time their run to their cars ;)