It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: You just made my day friend.
Friend?
*looks around*
Oh, he means me. My plan to gain his confidence is working.
Mwahahahahahaha

Oops, ignore the above ranting, it should have been inside my head only.
tinyE: My grand attempt to convert GOG into St. Louis Caridnal fans has failed.
Go Chicago Cubs goo! :D
I think i will create a spreadsheet about all the digital games i own at the weekend .
Post edited April 10, 2013 by tinyE
I can't decide if I want to up my KS pledge on Torment to get Wasteland 2 as well or if I should just wait until it's released to buy it.
JaqFrost: I can't decide if I want to up my KS pledge on Torment to get Wasteland 2 as well or if I should just wait until it's released to buy it.
Up the pledge to get a t-shirt, then grab WL2 from the store.
JaqFrost: I can't decide if I want to up my KS pledge on Torment to get Wasteland 2 as well or if I should just wait until it's released to buy it.
JMich: Up the pledge to get a t-shirt, then grab WL2 from the store.
Wait... what? I didn't know I wanted a t-shirt. xD Thanks for the link! I'm clearly not paying adequate attention.
What the Hell, Steam is selling LucasArt Games. LucasArt games I want, want bad. I hate Steam, but they got the game I neeeeeed. Why isn't GOG selling those games too? This makes no sense, I could understand nobody selling them but Steam yes and GOG no. I want it here. I hate Steam.
Chimerical: What the Hell, Steam is selling LucasArt Games. LucasArt games I want, want bad. I hate Steam, but they got the game I neeeeeed. Why isn't GOG selling those games too? This makes no sense, I could understand nobody selling them but Steam yes and GOG no. I want it here. I hate Steam.
Maybe GOG will get the right to sell them someday too, don't lose hope!

In other news, I'm having a serious case of insomnia no matter how hard I'm trying to sleep I just doesn't seem to be able to! And tomorrow I've to be up early...
Sometimes when I can't sleep and I have to be up early, I just don't sleep. Doesn't always work out though
So long as none of you work in a nuke power plant I'm cool. :D
as long as not working in a nuke power plant or as a professional critic :)
Chimerical: Sometimes when I can't sleep and I have to be up early, I just don't sleep. Doesn't always work out though
I'm considering doing this to be honest and to add insult to the injury my neighbor are playing VERY loud music right now, even tho it's 4am.

tinyE: So long as none of you work in a nuke power plant I'm cool. :D
I'll just try to avoid the big red button and we all should be safe... I hope :p
Post edited April 10, 2013 by tinyE
Niflmine: ...
I'm considering doing this to be honest and to add insult to the injury my neighbor are playing VERY loud music right now, even tho it's 4am.
My neighbors keep weird hours too, but I think they like karaoke or something. If I have to listen to anymore badly sung Over the Rainbow or Hey Mr. Tally Man, Tally me Banana I going to scream.