It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I'm gonna try to get out a little bit more than sit on the internet all day, either at work or school, or even at home. I've recently been addicted to these forums which makes me start to check it every second knowing that a new post is going to appear which interferes with my work... time to give it a little break... if i can that is... you guys think its normal to constantly check the forums or is it just me? (just venting out my thoughts here)
nimbot96: I think I'm gonna try to get out a little bit more than sit on the internet all day, either at work or school, or even at home. I've recently been addicted to these forums which makes me start to check it every second knowing that a new post is going to appear which interferes with my work... time to give it a little break... if i can that is... you guys think its normal to constantly check the forums or is it just me? (just venting out my thoughts here)
Nope, you're a total freak....none of us here suffer from such a th....omg why can't I stop reading posts?!? Someone...anyone....help. :*(
==================
My own rant: I am attempting the herculean task of skimming the survey thread and have to hold myself back from rebutting all the inaccuracies/misconceptions being flung about. These include:

DLC(of the non cosmetic variety) is always/near always content that developers slice from a finished game.

Somehow that devs asking for people to buy expansions in the past was somehow better than devs asking people to buy DLC today.

That DLC of the cosmetic variety is crap that no one in their right mind would want(and if they do they're stupid/wasteful with their money).

(I have more forming in my head, but I find i'm too tired/lazy/irritated to write down any more[currently].)
Elenarie: Saturday night, alone and feeling lonely. Also, stuck in the bed because of the surgery.

It's what you get for isolating yourself and pushing people away from you. Don't deserve one bit of the love I receive. Ah, the bastard I've become.
Being alone is awesome!
Oh wait, you don't have a slight dissocial personality disorder. Nevermind then!
Fenixp: Being alone is awesome!
Oh wait, you don't have a slight dissocial personality disorder. Nevermind then!
When one has DPD it's like a party all the time because then you're truly never alone. ;)
I'm never truly alone, unfortunately sometimes the voices in my head get so loud that the neigbors start to complain.
Buttwipes complaining about DLC and incomplete games being sold on GOG
Looking for work again next week - motivation at alltime low (without getting depressed).
tinyE: I'm never truly alone, unfortunately sometimes the voices in my head get so loud that the neigbors start to complain.
I always thought there was something wrong about you ;).
Post edited March 17, 2013 by nijuu
tinyE: I'm never truly alone, unfortunately sometimes the voices in my head get so loud that the neigbors start to complain.
Ask the voices to do a few loud Napalm Death covers or something for a few days. Your neighbours will be overjoyed when they revert back to being just voices again.
AlKim: Ask the voices to do a few loud Napalm Death covers or something for a few days. Your neighbours will be overjoyed when they revert back to being just voices again.
Funny. I am a heavy metal junky but that is the one metal band I absolutely cannot stand. :D
tinyE: I am a heavy metal junky
Play Brutal Legend.
Fenixp: Play Brutal Legend.
I WISH I could! If I only had the system to handle it. Greatest thing about Carma 2 is the Iron Maiden soundtrack.
tinyE: I WISH I could! If I only had the system to handle it. Greatest thing about Carma 2 is the Iron Maiden soundtrack.
Well get a better computer or a console! You can ride a car called Druid Plow while listening to this and dodge gigantic stone swords sticking from the ground, with a background of volcanoes spewing quicksilver!
Occasionally I wish that my exam materials were a bit more verbose. If an assignment tells you to "Use the rule set X to show Y", then I'd really appreciate a more elaborate model answer than "You can show Y by using the rule set X".

There's also something fishy about the definition of what I'm studying here! They define it so that there needs to be a function that has n places (or whatever they're called :p ), and a function that has n+2 places, and with their powers combined they're Captain Thing, but on the next page they're using Captain Thing with a function that has n places and a function that has n-1 places (n-1 is definitely not n+2). I am so lost and confused..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmb9cnx__hA

/edit: I found the explanation to that n-1 instead of n+2 thing on Wikipedia :p
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Adzeth
TruTV usually shows Wipeout or World's Dumbest right now but instead tonight, in honor of it being selection Sunday, they are showing an hour long special about an NCAA team THAT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE TOURNAMENT!!!! Who want's to watch this!? I want Wipeput! I want people getting hit in the groin, falling 2 stories, and landing on their face!
nijuu: Buttwipes complaining about DLC and incomplete games being sold on GOG
----------------------
Looking for work again next week - motivation at alltime low (without getting depressed).
Those that agree that GOG should let the customers decide what to buy and when(while also stating they'll only buy complete editions) seem cool. Those that seem to think GOG should never ever stoop to selling DLC lest Cthulu spawn from the deep abyss and swallow their sanity are NOT, imo. ;)

(Also those who keep stating matter-o-factly that day 1 DLC is always content devs ripped from the main game to make more money need to realize this isn't always the case: How do they know devs didn't develop the DLC ALONGSIDE the main game[while working to make sure it could be integrated smoothly into the main game whenever a player decided to get it] to save time/money/etc? 0.o)
--------------------
I wish you luck....job hunting is always(unless you're handsome/beautiful, ultra talented and trying for a hard-to-fill niche position, etc) a PITA.

Fenixp: Play Brutal Legend.
Great game....XD

Seriously, even though the game is less RPG and more RTS(correct genre?) I loved all the commentary in-game by Jack Black/several famous rock stars/etc, as well as the general look/feel of the world the game was set in(Plus dat menu/intro).
Post edited March 18, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: (Also those who keep stating matter-o-factly that day 1 DLC is always content devs ripped from the main game to make more money need to realize this isn't always the case: How do they know devs didn't develop the DLC ALONGSIDE the main game[while working to make sure it could be integrated smoothly into the main game whenever a player decided to get it] to save time/money/etc? 0.o)
Alongside as in "no no, it's cool. we picked some 5 guys from our team and told 'em 'hey, you. you're now making a different product. you'll do the same stuff, content for this game you were working on, but now it's for a day 1 DLC' "? I dunno, that sounds like cutting out content they were making for the game anyway.