It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tomorrow is the math test that will make it or break it for me. Completely prepared but I'm really stressed about it. Gaming is helping a bit though.

Might go make love to (SS2) Shodan now to ease myself a bit more.

Wish me luck tomorrow :X
nimbot96: Tomorrow is the math test that will make it or break it for me. Completely prepared but I'm really stressed about it. Gaming is helping a bit though.

Good luck :D (btw, I was always very good at math :p)
Bought Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite today for $21.72 .

Now i have to find someone who sells Bioshock 1 & 2 pack .
Our gutters froze over with ice last night and now water is streaming into the house. Anyone want to buy a B&B slightly used?
Fenixp: You must hate real life.
You have no idea. 0.o
tinyE: Our gutters froze over with ice last night and now water is streaming into the house. Anyone want to buy a B&B slightly used?
That depends....does it come with or without the Daryll brothers DLC?
Post edited March 10, 2013 by GameRager
Fenixp: You must hate real life.
GameRager: You have no idea. 0.o
tinyE: Our gutters froze over with ice last night and now water is streaming into the house. Anyone want to buy a B&B slightly used?
GameRager: That depends....does it come with or without the Daryll brothers DLC?
Just me. :D I really shouldn't bitch about it; it's a pain in the ass but this still beats the hell out of having a real job. Shit, I could be in an office building right now trying to slit my wrist with the letter opener.
bills - now we wouldnt want the life to be too easy would we? :/
nimbot96: Tomorrow is the math test that will make it or break it for me. Completely prepared but I'm really stressed about it. Gaming is helping a bit though.

triock: Good luck :D (btw, I was always very good at math :p)
Wish I could borrow your maths skills from you, but I'm gonna do ok..... I think... maybe....
Worse case worse, I'll just bribe the teacher with Fenixp's popcorn... :3
nimbot96: Worse case worse, I'll just bribe the teacher with Fenixp's popcorn... :3
Yummy. :D
People having a whinge about wanting Linux support on GOG & the whole DLC debate .friggin hell....

Oh life = bored out of my brain looking for work.
Today is the worst day I have had in a while! Can it go any worst already? It's 10:56 am and I'm about the explode from all those problems and anger and something tells me that it won't go any better any time soon.
nijuu: People having a whinge about wanting Linux support on GOG & the whole DLC debate .friggin hell....

Oh life = bored out of my brain looking for work.
Did you try dog-paddling through shark infested waters to the closest oil rig & seeing if they need any help? 0.o

Niflmine: Today is the worst day I have had in a while! Can it go any worst already? It's 10:56 am and I'm about the explode from all those problems and anger and something tells me that it won't go any better any time soon.
What sort of problems? Maybe we can help...or at least say we'll think of you and hope for the best while we microwave something or other/watch telly.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: What sort of problems? Maybe we can help...or at least say we'll think of you and hope for the best while we microwave something or other/watch telly.
The kind words helps, thank you.

To be honest there are various problems coming it seems from everywhere at the same time, that's what makes it too much to bear. Going in details it's akin to the "TMI" zone and frankly I wish not to say more about it.

The solution is spending the day outside trying to get everything fixed and doing many phone calls. The worst is that yesterday was pretty hectic and I was hoping that today I can relax a little and tomorrow going to a doctor without stressing out. Well tough luck it seems.

That's life I guess, almost nothing can go the way we want them to.
Niflmine: The kind words helps, thank you.
----------------
To be honest there are various problems coming it seems from everywhere at the same time, that's what makes it too much to bear. Going in details it's akin to the "TMI" zone and frankly I wish not to say more about it.

The solution is spending the day outside trying to get everything fixed and doing many phone calls. The worst is that yesterday was pretty hectic and I was hoping that today I can relax a little and tomorrow going to a doctor without stressing out. Well tough luck it seems.

Not a problem, and I hope everything works out for you.
---------------------
Oddly enough I also had problems of my own to deal with today.....went to my parent's place and my younger bro was there and they were having an arugment over something or other and I had to play referee(AGAIN).....gah....
Niflmine: The kind words helps, thank you.
----------------

GameRager: Not a problem, and I hope everything works out for you.
---------------------
Oddly enough I also had problems of my own to deal with today.....went to my parent's place and my younger bro was there and they were having an arugment over something or other and I had to play referee(AGAIN).....gah....
That happens with me on a daily basis with me as the ref and my parents as the deulist. When I went into business with my parents all I could think of was how happy the Cartwrights were, they never got into stupid pissing contest on that show. Why does it happe here?!