It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Cell (mobile) phones don't work where I live. Or anywhere within a 20 mile radius. Does that make you feel any better or am I just rubbing it in? :)
In Finland, you can get kidnapped by a bunch of forest elves, get dragged into their hidden cave full of electromagnetic field dispersion bears, and your cell phone would still probably have an okay connection. At least with most subscription providers. I know one that doesn't work in my university's basement, but that is a silly place.
tinyE: Cell (mobile) phones don't work where I live. Or anywhere within a 20 mile radius. Does that make you feel any better or am I just rubbing it in? :)
Adzeth: In Finland, you can get kidnapped by a bunch of forest elves, get dragged into their hidden cave full of electromagnetic field dispersion bears, and your cell phone would still probably have an okay connection. At least with most subscription providers. I know one that doesn't work in my university's basement, but that is a silly place.
When I was in the military, we planted our big half-cylinder tent on top of a patch of forest that turned out not to have any connection at all apart from a very specific spot about two feet in diameter. Unfortunately this spot was right next to and partially in the area of the massive field chest of drawers we had to lug around with us in addition to all the other heavy and bulky shit, so if you wanted to call your mom, you had to pretty much mount the stupid box and drop your call if anyone wanted to retrieve a pencil from its depths. Outside the tent, all phones worked normally, as they did in the tent in every other location.

Come to think of it, it may have been a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-esque anomaly of some sort.
Lots of points invested in both steamgift and galagiveaways. Have won 0, zero, squat, null, nothing. !!!
I wish room mates were beings of compassion that did things like not leave the toilet clogged, keep the volume down when listening to music, not commandeer the whole kitchen (as in all the cabinets, the whole fridge, etc.), and not smoke inside the non-smoking apartment.
Well, after we were fighting fairly ugly infection in our bunny's jaw for about 2 months or so, yesterday, she stopped eating and as she was lively and happy about pretty much everything just a week ago, she is now sitting in a corner and refuses to eat even things she always loved or drink water. By advice of the vet I'll keep the little bugger alive by the means of liquid food, but I've also been told that if she doesn't recover soon, she won't recover at all and we'll have to put her down.
My girlfriend cheated on me up to 3x and now we're not even friends anymore...
I have so many games I bought on GOG to play together with her...
Senteria: My girlfriend cheated on me up to 3x and now we're not even friends anymore...
I have so many games I bought on GOG to play together with her...
I found it best to ZCP (zero contact policy) former girlfriends who do that. There's nothing good that can come out of being friends with such a person.

Speaking of which, my girlfriend is completely depressed and I can't find a way to cheer her up. The downside is that I don't know how long I'll be able to handle this; I'm bipolar and having to deal with her being down all the time just puts me in my own bad state and then she gets down and so on like a continuous negative feedback loop.

I know that the good thing for me would be to break up with her, but I just can't bring myself to do that, at least not now in the state that she's in.
I came home today late in the evening. It's funny when you can't put the key to your apartment into the lock because there is no lock. It's less funny to find the glass door to your room shattered, some stuff scattered and torn apart and your laptop along with all the WIP projects gone - stuff that no money can bring back. It sucks to know that even if the cops found the computer somewhere all the projects I had been working on for weeks are gone. And I think I won't feel safe until I've got a new expensive door which I can't afford and some sort of burglar alarm - which I can't afford either for now.

I had high hopes for 2013 but for now it sucks. It actually has a good chance of becoming the worst year of my life.
I get my first SSD.... :D
Why is it girls who are far away from me, match what i want in a girl (no way perfect. just want miss right) far ahead of any of the local ones?????? .ARGH...
Dudes, I found this: http://www.miniframe.com/solutions/home-users.html
With that you can use ONE computer with other keyboards, and mices. And you need another monitor.

IT's realy amazing, and I think it's the only software that can do that.....it's like a virtualization, but with big differences.
high rated
nijuu: Why is it girls who are far away from me, match what i want in a girl (no way perfect. just want miss right) far ahead of any of the local ones?????? .ARGH...
I noticed that too, but could it be because they are at a distance, hence unapproachable in a real sense, or not?
That voice in my head is telling me I should get some sleep, that I'm reaaaallyy tired, but then the other voice in my head is telling me "no you must finish blah blah"..... bleh.
high rated
KylieM: That voice in my head is telling me I should get some sleep, that I'm reaaaallyy tired, but then the other voice in my head is telling me "no you must finish blah blah"..... bleh.
Find a mirror, give the person you see a smile and a nod, then go and drift off, feeling the accomplishments of the day....
I could use a shot of fine tequila right about now. Several things, both big and small, are conspiring to make me a bit anxious for the next few weeks. It'll work out in the end but I'd love 1-1/2 ounces of that liquid gold right about now, to help remind me that there are things worth slowing down to savor and enjoy.