It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EC-: About to go break up with someone I've been seeing, who I really like, because they are in love with someone else. The story of my life is poor timing.

If anyone knows of a nice hole in the ground, I'm in need.
That blows, and you don't want to hear this now, but eventually it will help (I hope): there will be others, I promise:)

Buy a nice bottle of something you like (scotch for me!) and take a drink. Hell, take a lot of drinks. Then play a video game. I can't send you a scotch, let me know if you'd like me to send you a game (I'm really not kidding, if you have nothing to play, PM me).

For myself I attended my grandmother's funeral on Monday, while driving back home someone murdered some people in one of my local malls (I'm sure you heard) then, I can only assume, grabbed enough temporary sanity to realize he was doing evil and popped himself, 3 days later some dude seems to have gone into an elementary school to kill his mom, but came loaded for bear because it seemed like a good idea to him to murder a bunch of elementary school kids, seriously, 5-11 year olds. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?

For the past two weeks I've heard nothing but arguments for justifying even more greed and selfishness than ever before. A bum sat by me on the street car last night and actually apologized twice because he accidentally touched me and thought I would be repulsed or angry at him.

There's been few weeks where I've felt this hopeless for my home and country. Guess I'll have a glass of scotch too:(
Post edited December 14, 2012 by orcishgamer
EC-: About to go break up with someone I've been seeing, who I really like, because they are in love with someone else. The story of my life is poor timing.

Mate. Was this someone an item with you?.Or the other person?. Or was it just dating dating?
Believe me, better to know now and move on and finding out later...:/. Want one of my holes in the ground? :)
Post edited December 14, 2012 by nijuu
EC-: If anyone knows of a nice hole in the ground, I'm in need.
Czech Republic. Come and see for yourself. Oh right, we also have beautiful women - how did all of them end up in this hole is beyond me.
Now I'm at a loss. I made a clear plan about which courses to take this year so I wouldn't end up with a horrifying studying mess like last year.
Then the university went and canceled pretty much every course I was going to take this spring. I can't take the courses they seem to be offering because I've either passed 'em already or they have requirements I don't meet.
Home studying and attending exams would be okay, if they had exams for courses in my line that I hadn't already taken. I think I'm going to go sit in some corner and explode from stress.

...time for a new plan.
EC-: If anyone knows of a nice hole in the ground, I'm in need.
Fenixp: Czech Republic. Come and see for yourself. Oh right, we also have beautiful women - how did all of them end up in this hole is beyond me.
Well, when a boy sees a hot chick, you see, he likes her and tries to convince her to take off her pants. When two people take off their pants they do the funky monkey dance, which is super fun, but sometimes, unfortunately results in a small bundle of pain in the ass nine months later. This pain in the ass will oftentimes look like the mother (before she got fat and developed that shitty personality), through the miracle of genetics, after it turns 20 or so. The boy really didn't like her anyway, even before she was fat and mean, he only wanted to funky monkey dance with her, so he often will move far away to pursue his dreams of alcoholism while she stays put. So the cycle keeps repeating itself, frequently in the same spot. All it takes is one genetic variance in a so-so looking chick to cause an explosion of hot chicks in a particular region about 50 years later.

I've been thinking of writing this all down in a children's book, to explain it. What does everyone think so far?
Post edited December 15, 2012 by orcishgamer
high rated

orcishgamer: That blows, and you don't want to hear this now, but eventually it will help (I hope): there will be others, I promise:)

Buy a nice bottle of something you like (scotch for me!) and take a drink. Hell, take a lot of drinks. Then play a video game. I can't send you a scotch, let me know if you'd like me to send you a game (I'm really not kidding, if you have nothing to play, PM me).

For myself I attended my grandmother's funeral on Monday, while driving back home someone murdered some people in one of my local malls (I'm sure you heard) then, I can only assume, grabbed enough temporary sanity to realize he was doing evil and popped himself, 3 days later some dude seems to have gone into an elementary school to kill his mom, but came loaded for bear because it seemed like a good idea to him to murder a bunch of elementary school kids, seriously, 5-11 year olds. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?

For the past two weeks I've heard nothing but arguments for justifying even more greed and selfishness than ever before. A bum sat by me on the street car last night and actually apologized twice because he accidentally touched me and thought I would be repulsed or angry at him.

There's been few weeks where I've felt this hopeless for my home and country. Guess I'll have a glass of scotch too:(
I know what you mean, if closer I'd donate a bottle of Chivas to your cause; both of you.
orcishgamer: That blows, and you don't want to hear this now, but eventually it will help (I hope): there will be others, I promise:)

Dischord: I know what you mean, if closer I'd donate a bottle of Chivas to your cause; both of you.
Wish you were closer too, I've just about consumed everything in the house!
high rated
Dischord: I know what you mean, if closer I'd donate a bottle of Chivas to your cause; both of you.
orcishgamer: Wish you were closer too, I've just about consumed everything in the house!
If you have a local store with an online presence that takes Paypal, I can still fix you up.

Sorry to hear of your loss earlier in the week.
This may sound flippant and silly but I sincerly hope this helps people nursing a broken heart: My last GF broke up with me via a collect call. It's true, it's sad, and it's actually kind of funny.
high rated
Adzeth: Now I'm at a loss. I made a clear plan about which courses to take this year so I wouldn't end up with a horrifying studying mess like last year.
Then the university went and canceled pretty much every course I was going to take this spring. I can't take the courses they seem to be offering because I've either passed 'em already or they have requirements I don't meet.
Home studying and attending exams would be okay, if they had exams for courses in my line that I hadn't already taken. I think I'm going to go sit in some corner and explode from stress.

...time for a new plan.
I'm not sure if your university would handle it the same, but when I wanted/needed to take courses with a prerequisite I didn't have, they allowed the department head to give me approval for taking the course, after an interview with them.

The department head would take a look at other things you had taken, how well you did, and factored their experience with you (if any) into the equation.
Post edited December 15, 2012 by Dischord
tinyE: This may sound flippant and silly but I sincerly hope this helps people nursing a broken heart: My last GF broke up with me via a collect call. It's true, it's sad, and it's actually kind of funny.
sorry to hear that, hope you find someone better...... but what is collect call,
tinyE: This may sound flippant and silly but I sincerly hope this helps people nursing a broken heart: My last GF broke up with me via a collect call. It's true, it's sad, and it's actually kind of funny.
djranis: sorry to hear that, hope you find someone better...... but what is collect call,
Oh my god...I'm OLD!!!!!

She lived 300 miles from me, called long distance to dump me, and made it a collect call so that she wouldn't get stuck with the long distance charges. And thanks for your sympathies but this was a long time ago and I'm way over it.
Don't beg for birthday gifts on GOG .
Glögg + 200e mechanical Filco = gflkgjfdökfsdäorw0+e93409^100000
My studies are really stressing me out. I've only one exam left this year, and I've studied for it, but I suddenly feel like I can't remember a single thing about the whole damn area. Flunking that earlier exam really decimated my confidence..

If I flunk this one, it'll mean that I'll be ridiculously busy with studies through the whole vacation, since at this point going "meh, I can do that later" isn't really a valid option anymore.