It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

strixo: Work wife was super handsy today...
Do you have a sexual harassment buddy at work?
AlKim: Punctured tyre. Fuck.
That sucks, I actually pity anyone not in my region for not having Les Schwab. I shit you not that company is really as stellar as they claim to be.
Post edited November 02, 2012 by orcishgamer
So, I'm sad cause I have to take or dog to the Humane Society to try and find him a new home.We wouldn't even have a dog, except for an incident a little over a year ago.

Years ago, my wife (before I knew her)was young and stupid. She was with a guy who made horrible choices, was significantly older than her, and verbally abusive. They ended up "accidently" having a kid together. She later broke up with him into drugs (meth particularily, amongst other things) when their son was. Since then, the father has only been in my stepson's life enough to interfere and screw with his emotions (like, 1 day visit in 8 months, no phone calls, etc). Fast forward...

A little over a year and a half ago (before I was in the picture), the father had my stepson visit him for the first time in a really long time. This was the first time my stepson met his grandfather. Being the jerk he is, he gave him a dog, then asked my wife (in front of her son) if it'd be okay to give him their 9 year old dog. It left her either getting an old, small dog she didn't want, or breaking her son's heart about the situation. She chose not to upset her son, despite not being able to provide adequate housing needs.

Fast forward to tonight. We have a 2 bedroom appartment, an 8 year old, a baby on the way (due in feb), and no yard. Our son is in hockey and wrestling, and isn't home a lot. We simply cannot provide the proper home for the dog. The dog started peeing on the floor whenever we'd leave. Since I'm a dog lover and grew up with animals, I know the needs and care it takes to have them. We tried many things to try to give the dog it's needs but we can't. So, after a family discussion, we decided that the dog needs to be taken to the humane society to see if they can find a home for the dog.

Since I love dogs, it breaks my heart to have to take a pet in for that. It's just a sad day.

Some days I hate having to be a man and do the right thing. It sucks some days.
orcishgamer: Do you have a sexual harassment buddy at work?
Yup, she's my smoking hot sexual harassment buddy.

Heading out for a jog, then to a bar. An itch needs scratching!

Let me just leave some Dubliners here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWTASnnft4
Have 4 empty lessons before chemistry, so I decided to go home for that time and try out my freshly downloaded GTA IV. Came home to steam telling me that there ain't any keys left, because they sold more copies then they had keys, and now they're getting a new batch from Rockstar. So keys haven't been updated for 24 hours now.

I guess they should send out the keys in like two days, but still, feels like shit when you should have been able to play and relax, instead you have to wait for fuck knows how long.
Great. There's a guy with a gun hanging out by the edge of my yard. Just great. Now, to carry my cellphone everywhere and be ready to call the cops.

You'd think it'd be some kind of a requirement for hunters to be able to tell what is a human house and a yard surrounding it.

/edit: Nevermind. I put on my bright jackets and vests and went to confront the guy, and it turned out that he's some sort of a lumber jack dressed in hunting gear, and the thing I thought was a gun was actually some weird long chainsaw. In my defense, my overreaction was probably related to some past experiences with stupidly acting hunters. He just parked his car next to our yard, and walked through our forest to get to the one he was working in.
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Adzeth
Adzeth: Great. There's a guy with a gun hanging out by the edge of my yard. Just great. Now, to carry my cellphone everywhere and be ready to call the cops.

You'd think it'd be some kind of a requirement for hunters to be able to tell what is a human house and a yard surrounding it.
I'd call them right now, if I were you. There's always the random asshole that goes hunting for pigeons or whatever in other people's backyards.
Adzeth: Great. There's a guy with a gun hanging out by the edge of my yard. Just great. Now, to carry my cellphone everywhere and be ready to call the cops.

A hunter should realize where there is a big risk of him actually hurting someone else if he were to fire his gun. You should probably call the cop so that he at least gets a warning.
I left my place today, locked the door and only after a couple of hours realized that I left my key inside

This is the first time this has happened to me

what kind of gun?
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Roman5
ashwald: *snip*
AFnord: *snip*
Roman5: *snip*
Sorry, false alarm. He turned out to be a lumberjack dressed in hunter gear with a weird elongated chainsaw that I mistook for a rifle when looking from a distance.

There have been some problems with hunters here before, one of which caused a rather large hole in the wall of our shed. I guess my preconceptions got the better of me.
Adzeth: Sorry, false alarm. He turned out to be a lumberjack dressed in hunter gear with a weird elongated chainsaw that I mistook for a rifle when looking from a distance.

There have been some problems with hunters here before, one of which caused a rather large hole in the wall of our shed. I guess my preconceptions got the better of me.
All's well that ends well. :)
[i]So why the hell, you're cheating yourself,
When you could give so much more.

The love in you, is truly amazing,
And you could be so much more.[/i]

(probably my lasts post here)

Quite a few bad things have happened the last few months, which have made me feel very depressed. I have been isolating myself and burning daylight, wasting days upon days without doing anything productive. Fixing the situation requires cutting down the time spent on stuff that is not productive, which includes leaving discussion boards. Anyways...

Four years I've been a member here, but I guess the time has come for me to say goodbye. I have no interest in the service anymore, and little interest in gaming in general. I wish to thank you all for the time you've spent reading my posts and replying to them. If I have offended someone, I most sincerely apologize.

You guys be safe, and have fun.
Post edited November 11, 2012 by Elenarie
Elenarie: *snip*
Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you, and welcome back should you feel so in the future.
timppu: Damn it! On my work laptop (Win7/64bit), I seem to be stuck using several web browsers now, even within GOG.
Dont ya just hate locked down work laptops? ;). Btw 12.10 seems to work fine posting on gog.com (however i have issues logging in via my cellphone & tablet :/)
Post edited November 12, 2012 by nijuu
The waiting is always the hardest part...
Okay, so, my apartment's gonna get renovated and I'm going to be kicked out.
Finally got an offer for a new student flat - Yay!
The day I'd have to move is the 1st of January - Boo!
No one's going to help me move that day (the only one who doesn't care about the date itself has a wedding to attend), so I might have to move my stuff to some temporary place (read: a dark corner in a friend's apartment) before Christmas so I can move to the new place later -_-

..and I just realized, the student apartment foundation might be closed those days. Hmm, I wonder how I'll get the keys for the new apartment etc. Better call 'em and ask.