It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Too many indie bundles. Too many interesting Kickstarter projects to back.
Argh!!
Hear hear.
I'm being outsmarted by a rock -_-

I'd apparently need fancier tools or professionals to get rid of the said rock, but that'd cost more money than it's worth. The rock's just getting on my nerves, taunting me to no end..
Adzeth: I'm being outsmarted by a rock -_-

I'd apparently need fancier tools or professionals to get rid of the said rock, but that'd cost more money than it's worth. The rock's just getting on my nerves, taunting me to no end..
Maybe take a look here for a suggestion? (or at least a little laugh)
JMich: Maybe take a look here for a suggestion? (or at least a little laugh)
Thanks. I did laugh. :)
OMFG ars technica is full of pretentious fucks O_o
shane-o: OMFG ars technica is full of pretentious fucks O_o
Name one website that posts tech news that is not.

Microsoft vs Apple vs Google

Windows vs Linux vs Mac OS

Android vs Windows Phone vs iOS

Metro vs desktop

The list goes on and on. :D
kavazovangel: Name one website that posts tech news that is not.

Microsoft vs Apple vs Google

Windows vs Linux vs Mac OS

Android vs Windows Phone vs iOS

Metro vs desktop

The list goes on and on. :D
HAHA! True that :D

I've only read ars perhaps three of four times before and was quite shocked at the readers comments in a particular article there, so I shared my annoyance here XD
So I wanted to end a succesflul week by ordering my favourite pizza from my favourite pizza place. The pizza is called "meat lover" and is exactly what you think it is. A bunch of dead animals with some dough and cheese.

But guess what, today is the only fucking day in the whole year that they won't open. [Insert blasphemic rant]
SimonG: So I wanted to end a succesflul week by ordering my favourite pizza from my favourite pizza place. The pizza is called "meat lover" and is exactly what you think it is. A bunch of dead animals with some dough and cheese.

But guess what, today is the only fucking day in the whole year that they won't open. [Insert blasphemic rant]
I had a severe migraine today but had ran out of codeine. Went to go to the local chemist superstore that's meant to be open "every day of the year" but they were closed... so I think I'll join you in your blasphermic rant -_-

p.s. - love your description of a meat lovers pizza XD
The phrase "choice and consequences" sounds smarmier and smarmier every time I hear it. If I hear it one more time I'm going to start sending cheques to Todd Howard and Naoki Yoshida.

Skill checks in dialog is similarly ruined for me. I can't think of them without thinking about certain communities of Internet men I won't describe in detail.
Aaron86: The phrase "choice and consequences" sounds smarmier and smarmier every time I hear it. If I hear it one more time I'm going to start sending cheques to Todd Howard and Naoki Yoshida.

Skill checks in dialog is similarly ruined for me. I can't think of them without thinking about certain communities of Internet men I won't describe in detail.
I don't know about in video games but it's always sounded smarmy and face punch worthy whenever it comes from a politician.
orcishgamer: I don't know about in video games but it's always sounded smarmy and face punch worthy whenever it comes from a politician.
Politicians are using RPG terms and phrases?

That's a...mixed blessing.
Im like so bored out of my brain!!
Women are weird and incomprehensible. Seriously, they have no problem having 100 guy friends to stroke their ego and dating assholes, but as soon as a nice guy comes along they just don't give a shit... at least not until their asshole boyfriend starts treating them like an asshole, which always seems to come as a surprise to them. Guess who has to listen to that f***ing whining? I know this has been said a hundred times but I'll say it again because screw you that's why!

Also, there's way too much fucking schoolwork right now, because instead of distributing it evenly throughout spring every teacher decided to dump their retarted workloads on us at the same time, because they're too fucking lazy to actually do their jobs properly and just want to start the summer holidays early.

Assholes.
Deus_Ex: Women are weird and incomprehensible. Seriously, they have no problem having 100 guy friends to stroke their ego and dating assholes, but as soon as a nice guy comes along they just don't give a shit... at least not until their asshole boyfriend starts treating them like an asshole, which always seems to come as a surprise to them. Guess who has to listen to that f***ing whining? I know this has been said a hundred times but I'll say it again because screw you that's why!
I know that women act in mysterious ways, but I think I know how this "miksi naiset rakastuvat renttuihin?" business plays out. The trouble is that assholes tend to think very highly of themselves and so - to a girl who has the hots and can't perceive the guy in question rationally - their indifference and stupidity may come across as confidece and decisiveness. But then again, what do I know?