It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Go re-read it a second time if you still don't believe me.
Dude, I reread it about 20 times or more, Truthfully, before I sent it. I worked hard on that because I wanted to help him if he needed it. I was trying to be as polite as possible. Maybe you are reading what I said in a way that I didn't mean it, just like apparently I read what he said in a way he didn't mean it. It happens...But don't call me a jerk man, you have no right to do that, and I don't appreciate it. I really tried my best to do what I felt could maybe help him out...Not saying I was right or it is what he needed or wanted, but that was the goal of what I was writing, to help. I know you have a problem with people who talk about morality, every time this comes up I see you talking to people about this. I wasn't scared in my early life, forcefed beliefs and see those same people who say that being hypocrites. I really am too tired too, and I have no interest in discussing it with someone who calls me a rude jerk, when I really was trying very hard to help (I spent about an hour typying that). So, you seem to be cutting him slack for his words, yet mine are all wrong and by the way, this was in the first paragraph of my original post:
I don't know for sure if this is what you are doing (your details are sketchy)

Besides PM him? He decided to share that with the entire community here, some of which who are very young, I think that was a little rude of him to do and disrespectful to the younger ones on this site, or at least some of their parents.
orcishgamer: Go re-read it a second time if you still don't believe me.
KOCollins: Dude, I reread it about 20 times or more, Truthfully, before I sent it. I worked hard on that because I wanted to help him if he needed it. I was trying to be as polite as possible. Maybe you are reading what I said in a way that I didn't mean it, just like apparently I read what he said in a way he didn't mean it. It happens...But don't call me a jerk man, you have no right to do that, and I don't appreciate it. I really tried my best to do what I felt could maybe help him out...Not saying I was right or it is what he needed or wanted, but that was the goal of what I was writing, to help. I know you have a problem with people who talk about morality, every time this comes up I see you talking to people about this. I wasn't scared in my early life, forcefed beliefs and see those same people who say that being hypocrites. I really am too tired too, and I have no interest in discussing it with someone who calls me a rude jerk, when I really was trying very hard to help (I spent about an hour typying that). So, you seem to be cutting him slack for his words, yet mine are all wrong and by the way, this was in the first paragraph of my original post:
I don't know for sure if this is what you are doing (your details are sketchy)

Besides PM him? He decided to share that with the entire community here, some of which who are very young, I think that was a little rude of him to do and disrespectful to the younger ones on this site, or at least some of their parents.
I can't respond to this particular post because I didn't really understand the middle portion of it.

I'm going to assume you could loosely be called a Christian, because of other posts you've made. In Mathew, Mark, and Luke publicans (tax collectors, which were considered essentially evil as they worked for Rome) and sinners voluntarily come and sat down with Jesus and his disciples to have dinner. Do you think that's how Jesus presented his arguments to "call them to repentance"? Do you think they would have hung out with him or simply got up and walked off?

You accused, in the first couple sentences, someone of both lacking respect for others and abusing themselves. You then spend several paragraphs stating that they may very well have also abused others and why that would be wrong and close by saying, "my bad if I misunderstood" and "btw the way you can make your life better", thus implying it somehow is lacking (projecting your own world view on him). You also get in some jabs at how degraded most of humanity is (and of course anyone who sees Weclock's view of sex as "normal" is part of this degraded segment of humanity) and a few other details.

Now I get you have no problem with your beliefs and do not find them oppressive. That's great. If you cannot dissect why people find posts like yours unpleasant, though, I find that to be a shame.
Post edited January 19, 2012 by orcishgamer
Weclock: Snip
Too much information. And I love how you described you sexual escapades in excruciating detail, but seeing your children more is just a side note. Way to have your priorities straight.
KOCollins: He really gave us too little information
I do agree that it read a bit like a classic 'assumption that everyone knows the context', to those who know the scene he's talking about its obvious but if you don't its not going to sound positive.

In other bitching, I'm jealous of Wec now you bastard!
KOCollins: He really gave us too little information
Aliasalpha: I do agree that it read a bit like a classic 'assumption that everyone knows the context', to those who know the scene he's talking about its obvious but if you don't its not going to sound positive.

In other bitching, I'm jealous of Wec now you bastard!
I'm soooo jealous of Wec as well. I wish I had that active sex lifestyle. :(
AlKim: I bought dental floss. I now have a chipped tooth. Fuck.
Cambrey: Did you floss with barbed wire ?
Not this time. I think the chipped bit had a filling in it, and I guess it was slightly cracked or fatigued to begin with. The dentist can give a better valuation tomorrow.
StingingVelvet: Tschatscha is a bitch.
fix'd that for the future you
I may have found a replacement LCD screen for the controller. 'Only' $750 US. Ouch. I was honestly expecting somewhere in the $200 range since the originals were had for less than $100 bitd. I guess I'll order one to see if it's going to work, and then market its availability to the few customers I know who need one.

Thinking I might also try to sell some to the OEM. They usually resist this type of thing and go with their own, more complicated and more expensive retrofit. A bit curious since this is one factor that drives their customers to me - to find the same thing, even if it's used, for a whole lot less cost.
KOCollins: snip
I'm glad you think polyamory is wrong. Let me tell you, each one of my partners knows about each other and is cool about it. Also, I am friends with each one as well, as we have been friends well before any sexual activity started. Two of these ladies have been my friends for years.

Morality? Morality is dependent upon each person, just because I don't subscribe to the same moral code you do, it doesn't mean that I'm immoral.
I have been honest and up front with each of these people, and I don't believe that is an immoral thing to do, really though, if they were just random people, I don't feel the need to have told them anything about anyone else I've had sex with, provided I've been using protection, and I have.

As far as that girl being my slave, she begged for it. I've never had a slave before, nor the interest in it, I figured I'd see if I liked it. She lives a few towns over, so I don't get to see her daily, and she has her own interests outside of the relationship.
maycett: Too much information. And I love how you described you sexual escapades in excruciating detail, but seeing your children more is just a side note. Way to have your priorities straight.
No, not quite excruciating detail, and I *JUST* got my car back, so I haven't been able to see them up until that point. Their mom is a terrible cunt. She moved even further away, because even though I'm paying her child support and she has a job, she somehow managed to move into a place she couldn't afford, and her idea of "finding a cheaper place" is apparently to "find another guy to live with." She dated this guy for less than a month before moving in with him, and I found out last weekend that he proposed? I normally wouldn't give a shit, but this fucked up bitch is watching my kids... I mean, sure, maybe they really are truly happy, just like the past four guys she did this to. But hey, I guess I'm the bad guy for being judgmental of her behavior after her mom died?

Anyway, before she moved even further away, they had a bus that goes down to where they live, like a straight shot down there, so I had planned on just taking the bus, but then she moved. Fucking frustrating as hell.
Aliasalpha: In other bitching, I'm jealous of Wec now you bastard!
You know, I think the parts I enjoy the most is the companionship, having people to hang out with (spread across different cities), sex is fine, but being intimate beyond the sex is really the more satisfying parts for me.
Post edited January 19, 2012 by Weclock
StingingVelvet: Tschatscha is a bitch.
SimonG: fix'd that for the future you
I don't drink, which is also going to be quite the bitch from the sounds of things in this country.

Also, a German dude is by far my favorite guy here.
Weclock: ....
Crazy and cruel exes really suck, especially when they can influence your kids. Sorry to hear about that part. The crazy part is no matter how much she hates you hurting her own children just to "get" you is fucking insane, cruel, and awful.
StingingVelvet: I don't drink, which is also going to be quite the bitch from the sounds of things in this country.

Also, a German dude is by far my favorite guy here.
You should start drinking or smoking. I think smoking is less toxic over there (except for those russian "cigarettes" maybe).

Who is that kraut working for? University or German Government, EU?
Hung over and last minute studying. Coffee better pull me through this one.
Weclock: You know, I think the parts I enjoy the most is the companionship, having people to hang out with (spread across different cities), sex is fine, but being intimate beyond the sex is really the more satisfying parts for me.
Actually the companionship part was the thing I'm jealous of, more than 3 decades with no sex has made the desire for it largely irrelevant
maycett: And I love how you described you sexual escapades in excruciating detail
Weclock: No, not quite excruciating detail
yeah there were no pics, what the hell?
Post edited January 20, 2012 by Aliasalpha