It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Waiting on lab tests to find out if my wife has cancer. Waiting sucks.
KeoniBoy: "Revenge is a dish best served (ice)cold." ~ Martin Kray
SitcomAntibody: It will be. Let's just say, before I "strike" I prefer to be certain that I have the right person.

His given me all the proof I need, what with his previous publicly known complaints of too many cats in the area and now that, combined with a few other things his done in the past?

That's all I needed.

He will get what's coming. That's all I'll say.
As a trained shinobi, we patiently bide our time, until the moment comes to strike(back), at which time we will instinctively sense it, and avail ourself of the opportunity, often provided by the target themself, thereby effectively doing it to themself. Sweet, poetic justice.
KeoniBoy: As a trained shinobi, we patiently bide our time, until the moment comes to strike(back), at which time we will instinctively sense it, and avail ourself of the opportunity, often provided by the target themself, thereby effectively doing it to themself. Sweet, poetic justice.
Stop trying to make yourself look big. It makes you look like a fool.
SitcomAntibody: He will get what's coming. That's all I'll say.
Dont be an idiot.
Post edited February 14, 2023 by Sachys
SitcomAntibody: Well, one thing that annoyed me about life lately, on Christmas Eve at 8pm my cat died of renal failure, and all I could do was stand and watch him die. Why? Because my neighbour decided the local neighbourhood has too many cats.

Thus, he set up poison outside (not on his property) of which many cats (including mine) had drank. Thus, killing my cat and also many other local cats and probably some wild life too. So far I know of at least 14 dead cats and kittens, including my own having spoken with neighbours.

In fairness, this neighbour doesn't like me and he and his wife think they are better than everyone else.

He had the cheek of it to brag today while laughing saying "How's you cat? hahaha, bet it's dead right?! Job done!". Ofc, me being me, just smiled and said "you'll see" and walked away with a smirk. For I have my own payback plan, which he will learn in a very hard way.

British people suck.
I'm sorry for your loss. I just can't believe there's someone on this Earth who could do such a thing while also not feeling a tiny bit of remorse, especially the way your neighbor even had the audacity to laugh and brag about it.
KeoniBoy: As a trained shinobi, we patiently bide our time, until the moment comes to strike(back), at which time we will instinctively sense it, and avail ourself of the opportunity, often provided by the target themself, thereby effectively doing it to themself. Sweet, poetic justice.
Sachys: Stop trying to make yourself look big. It makes you look like a fool.
SitcomAntibody: He will get what's coming. That's all I'll say.
Sachys: Dont be an idiot.
Who was even talking 2 U? So take a long stroll off a short Liverpool quay. QED.
Sachys: Stop trying to make yourself look big. It makes you look like a fool.

Dont be an idiot.
KeoniBoy: Who was even talking 2 U? So take a long stroll off a short Liverpool quay. QED.
You just reminded me that Liverpool won against Everton just now, 2-0. I guess Everton still needs to adapt with Sean Dyche.
paladin181: Waiting on lab tests to find out if my wife has cancer. Waiting sucks.
It's the worst kind of waiting. :( Been there.
Gonna keep you in my thoughts...
matterbandit: It's the worst kind of waiting. :( Been there.
Gonna keep you in my thoughts...
Thanks. It may not seem like much, but it matters to me.
paladin181: Waiting on lab tests to find out if my wife has cancer. Waiting sucks.
Taking the risk of being inopportune,
I send all my best wishes, paladin181
Oh man, like tag+ said, I hope my belated response isn't poorly timed.

Somehow "best wishes" just doesn't seem to cut it. I went through this repeatedly with my mother over 4 years.

I do hope it turns/turned out a false alarm. In case it's not though, I'm here to talk privately if you need it.
tag+: Taking the risk of being inopportune,
I send all my best wishes, paladin181
Braggadar: Oh man, like tag+ said, I hope my belated response isn't poorly timed.

Somehow "best wishes" just doesn't seem to cut it. I went through this repeatedly with my mother over 4 years.

I do hope it turns/turned out a false alarm. In case it's not though, I'm here to talk privately if you need it.
Your well wishes are appreciated.
Was hoping to enjoy my weekend, but I woke up sick, sick, sick. Intense headache, a wheezing cough and the sniffles. I tested negative for Covid. Must have caught a simple cold or the seasonal flu. Sucks to stay home too battered to do anything. :(
matterbandit: Was hoping to enjoy my weekend, but I woke up sick, sick, sick. Intense headache, a wheezing cough and the sniffles. I tested negative for Covid. Must have caught a simple cold or the seasonal flu. Sucks to stay home too battered to do anything. :(
It could still be Covid though. When I had Covid, I only tested positive when I was already sick for two or three days.
Hate my job so much. It's brimming with petty mind games and backstabbing and indifference and incompetance, I feel so drained of energy when I get home, it takes so much effort even to just read these forums. :( Feels like I had the worst work week ever. On the verge of quitting without landing another job first. So very tempting.

DubConqueror: It could still be Covid though. When I had Covid, I only tested positive when I was already sick for two or three days.
Sorry I missed your post. You are absolutely right. First time I was sick, I tested myself on day 3, but this time around, I tested myself on day 1 and I should have waited. Who knows, maybe I caught Covid twice? On the bright side, I was only sick for 3 days that weekend.
Post edited March 10, 2023 by matterbandit
matterbandit: Hate my job so much. It's brimming with petty mind games and backstabbing and indifference and incompetance, I feel so drained of energy when I get home, it takes so much effort even to just read these forums. :( Feels like I had the worst work week ever. On the verge of quitting without landing another job first. So very tempting.

DubConqueror: It could still be Covid though. When I had Covid, I only tested positive when I was already sick for two or three days.
matterbandit: Sorry I missed your post. You are absolutely right. First time I was sick, I tested myself on day 3, but this time around, I tested myself on day 1 and I should have waited. Who knows, maybe I caught Covid twice? On the bright side, I was only sick for 3 days that weekend.
I'm sorry you're job is such a sickening place (to your mental health), but I upvoted with a like not because I like your job sucks, but as a cheers that you got well soon physically. I wish you luck finding a better workplace (or better still, the workplace improves as that would benefit even the stayers).