It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
TZODnmr2k5: Off-topic, why in the hell are people getting low ratings in this thread!?
I think pretty much anything about Corona is down-voted.
low rated
Abishia: data said 2.8 day's you are a copy machine for corona so i guess tomorrow you should see results of feeling better.
For me: symptoms started to develop on the 27th, and stated to subside noticeably on the afternoon of the 31st, with scratchy throat and light cough remaining on the 1st. In between I took some medicine and various supplements.
My girlfriend is acting super weird. Always stalks me online and thinks that I am seeing other women. I am starting to get so pissed off with her behavior that I might start doing exactly that.

I know that she is insecure, and I can't stand the lack of trust.
Post edited January 01, 2022 by Lionel212008
low rated
TZODnmr2k5: Off-topic, why in the hell are people getting low ratings in this thread!?
morolf: I think pretty much anything about Corona is down-voted.
so is it chinaflu related? thought just some prick using linux who cant tolerate different opinions
Lionel212008: My girlfriend is acting super weird. Always stalks me online and thinks that I am seeing other women. I am starting to get so pissed off with her behavior that I might start doing exactly that.

I know that she is insecure and, I can't stand the lack of trust.
and you should, at least she will be right for once
Post edited January 01, 2022 by Orkhepaj
Orkhepaj: thought just some prick using linux who cant tolerate different opinions
For a devout Windows user and defender, you do have a rather health obsession with all things Linux. Maybe it's a longing for something that is missing in you life, maybe you should pursue that obsession and give Linux a proper try ?. You can then experience firsthand, the freedom from the Microsoft shackles that have clouded you mind for so long. Give it a go, you may just like it...
Orkhepaj: thought just some prick using linux who cant tolerate different opinions
Trooper1270: For a devout Windows user and defender, you do have a rather health obsession with all things Linux. Maybe it's a longing for something that is missing in you life, maybe you should pursue that obsession and give Linux a proper try ?. You can then experience firsthand, the freedom from the Microsoft shackles that have clouded you mind for so long. Give it a go, you may just like it...
if i need to move away of windows 10 in the future (like MS promised 10 would be the last "right")
i going full on linux

i don't like the way future is heading Nvdia try to telementry anything with the stupid shit driver mandate (unless you don't know what i even talking about you still REM) like DEEP SLEEP!
i don't like micoshift how they try to push linux apps on there platform and removing even more user control (like they bought my computer or something)

so i kind of laying my eggs with Intel Arch and Linux who knows they will have a golden baby in the future.
low rated
Trooper1270: For a devout Windows user and defender, you do have a rather health obsession with all things Linux. Maybe it's a longing for something that is missing in you life, maybe you should pursue that obsession and give Linux a proper try ?. You can then experience firsthand, the freedom from the Microsoft shackles that have clouded you mind for so long. Give it a go, you may just like it...
nope it is just trying out the alternatives
i already gave it a proper try , most games dont run well or at all , it misses many apps i like fe potplayer
and still has plenty of problems taking hours to fix
Orkhepaj: nope it is just trying out the alternatives
i already gave it a proper try , most games dont run well or at all , it misses many apps i like fe potplayer
most games i try on POP OS! works what game did you try? so i can check it out of it's a linux or failure of the user
low rated
Orkhepaj: nope it is just trying out the alternatives
Abishia: most games i try on POP OS! works what game did you try? so i can check it out of it's a linux or failure of the user
it was not user failure for sure
hunt showdown doesnt run at all due to anticheat
fallout76 ran very badly + bugs
northgard ran a little slower than on win
low rated
ettac orrazib si eman ym: That's the dream, but until it is less prevalent the immunocompromised will have to hide.
Being immunocompromised isn't an excuse anymore as there is plenty technology to deal with it.
This yet another problem that the health service in this country has caused the people.

and here's a song for the new year.Contains some rude words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahzNnXex5fY
Post edited January 03, 2022 by §pec†re
low rated
§pec†re: Being immunocompromised isn't an excuse anymore as there is plenty technology to deal with it.
You mean the vaccines?
low rated
§pec†re: Being immunocompromised isn't an excuse anymore as there is plenty technology to deal with it.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: You mean the vaccines?
I mean everything else apart from the mRNA jabs.
low rated
ettac orrazib si eman ym: You mean the vaccines?
§pec†re: I mean everything else apart from the mRNA jabs.
if you don't trust mRNA your goverment will soon also aproves novavax
my goverment have it avalable in feb/mar i think i gonna jab that

in essence it do not instruct your body to build a protein
it comes with it own protein (less chance of mistakes)
low rated
Matewis: Yeah that's the one positive :) Hopefully omicron will in effect serve as a globe spanning vaccine judging by how it spreads.
One can hope :)

=-=-=-=-=

dtgreene: Ideally, you would look at the scientific literature and look at what the most recent peer reviewed papers are saying.
Also videos/etc(such as on YT) done by those with some knowledge in the field, or that link to competent source material(like said literature and etc)

dtgreene: (Peer review should catch most of the bad papers that are written, as like in other disciplines, there's good science and there's garbage science.)
(underlining mine) There's one problem with peer review: sometimes it can become a 'popularity contest' where good ideas are cast aside/discredited & bad ideas are promoted based on dumb things like who wrote the paper and how liked they are by others in their field/profession.....so imo one should always be careful and use common sense/scrutiny even with such sources

dtgreene: Edit: Why the low rating? (If there's disinformation in this post, you should reply with a correction rather than just pressing the minus button.)
It's probably because the ones doing it across the forum dislike certain topics being discussed here....one of which is talk about the coof(co-vid).
Post edited January 06, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
dtgreene: (Peer review should catch most of the bad papers that are written, as like in other disciplines, there's good science and there's garbage science.)
GamezRanker: (underlining mine) There's one problem with peer review: sometimes it can become a 'popularity contest' where good ideas are cast aside/discredited & bad ideas are promoted based on dumb things like who wrote the paper and how liked they are by others in their field/profession.....so imo one should always be careful and use common sense/scrutiny even with such sources
Another thing is that good scientific results should be reproducible. You could, for example, look for other studies that are attempting to determine the same thing, and see if they come to the same conclusion. A bad study will typically not survive this test (unless it happened to get the correct result by accident, which is always possible).