It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: You can thank me when you're the hardest person in Sweden!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1906459.Solitary_Fitness
Mjauv: <3 lofty ambitions. Thanks.
maybe so, but the book does contain a lot of good info and ideas (my sister is a kickboxer and has been using it since lockdown began for us last year), so its at least worth a look.
§pectre: Those same experts that said not to wear a mask at the start and masks are the same crappy face nappies that we've had since the beginning of the pandemic.
Sachys: I think you're confusing our government for experts.
The scientists were quite adament we required masks.
The government were contrary.
That's not what I remember when this started. The UK wasn't even going to have a lockdown until someone threatened boris behind closed doors.
Sachys: I think you're confusing our government for experts.
The scientists were quite adament we required masks.
The government were contrary.
§pectre: That's not what I remember when this started. The UK wasn't even going to have a lockdown until someone threatened boris behind closed doors.
then your memory capabilities are in need of medical scrutinisation.
low rated
morolf: Had another horrible day, and once again saw someone refusing to wear a mask on the tram, despite it being mandatory. Honestly, why do such antisocial people exist? And why aren't they simply removed from society?
Masks KILL with LUNG CANCER USE YOUR BRAIN Masks cause gum disease which increases coronavirus death risk by 900%

ALSO: Modernas top scientist on mrna technology in covid shots "we are actually hacking the software of life"

Moderna bragged about hacking the kingdom of life!
Post edited March 12, 2021 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
morolf: Had another horrible day, and once again saw someone refusing to wear a mask on the tram, despite it being mandatory. Honestly, why do such antisocial people exist? And why aren't they simply removed from society?
remove them? imho maskers should be removed , we could put them into their own cells so they are safe from reality
low rated
You guys have contributed to ruining gaming by being passive, buy-anything-that-moves gamers.
Politeness is double important in text as noone can hear your tone of voice.
low rated
Crevurre: You guys have contributed to ruining gaming by being passive, buy-anything-that-moves gamers.
visual novels?
Crevurre: You guys have contributed to ruining gaming by being passive, buy-anything-that-moves gamers.
Orkhepaj: visual novels?
huh? we all know what i meant. There is a general, anxiety about seeping across the world, like creeping death, about gaming. If you are woken to it, that is. In that case you are outside the fishbowl and are looking inward at these soulless gamers.
Orkhepaj: visual novels?
Crevurre: huh? we all know what i meant. There is a general, anxiety about seeping across the world, like creeping death, about gaming. If you are woken to it, that is. In that case you are outside the fishbowl and are looking inward at these soulless gamers.
no , i dont know what do you mean at all
Found some sites that have triangle calculators of various sorts, but they tend to suffer from one of two issues. Either:
* They reject degenerate triangles. (An angle of 180 is not too big if the other angles are 0, but the site claimes it is.)
* They don't always give correct results in degenerate cases. (If the triangle's vertices are all the same point, is every other point really inside it?)
dtgreene: Found some sites that have triangle calculators of various sorts, but they tend to suffer from one of two issues. Either:
* They reject degenerate triangles. (An angle of 180 is not too big if the other angles are 0, but the site claimes it is.)
* They don't always give correct results in degenerate cases. (If the triangle's vertices are all the same point, is every other point really inside it?)
0 angle is guess what not a viable angle
a line is not a triangle
Post edited March 12, 2021 by Orkhepaj
Orkhepaj: remove them? imho maskers should be removed , we could put them into their own cells so they are safe from reality
Well, I disagree, imo people who break masking rules should get the severest punishment imaginable. Something like being sent to a penal colony in the tropics for 25 years or so. One could lease a part of French Guyana for that.
Been stuck at a tough Bloodborne boss (Father G) for hours and it has probably given me hemorrhoids.
low rated
Crevurre: huh? we all know what i meant. There is a general, anxiety about seeping across the world, like creeping death, about gaming. If you are woken to it, that is. In that case you are outside the fishbowl and are looking inward at these soulless gamers.
Orkhepaj: no , i dont know what do you mean at all
yes, you do.