It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Best advice I can give,never ever smoke.Me, after a week of coughing up my lungs and getting Bronchitis for the umpteenth time and staying in bed for the last week suffering should be enough to make anyone quit but NO not me and yeah I beat the Bronchitis down but not the friggin smokes and I'll head out in the morning to sit and listen to some quake tell me how easy it is to give them up and say the normal ''I'll try to give them up'' which seems to brighten their day and when I get cremated they can use the smoke in my mouth to start the fire. Yeah, I've had them all smoke related diseases including the big one Pneumonia and yet I bounce back to the cigs and go another round, well there's a new sheriff in town and maybe it will do what the smokes haven't done yet. So if this stops one person from smoking then they have made my day:).....And all sermons will be ignored as you talking thru your arse.
Smoking also puts you at greater risk for complications of COVID-19.
Smoking is correlated with higher levels of vitamin D which many people don't get enough of. It also suppresses hunger to some degree. Being fat and deficient in vitamin D is also bad.

Of course, people can always eat less and try to get sunlight regularly just like smokers.
Post edited March 22, 2020 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Smoking is correlated with higher levels of vitamin D
Smoking is correlated with a reduced ability to absorb all vitamins, including vitamin D, not to mention interfering with calcium absorption. No clue where you'd pick up such blatant misinformation, so please don't spread it.
DadJoke007: Smoking is correlated with higher levels of vitamin D
eric5h5: Smoking is correlated with a reduced ability to absorb all vitamins, including vitamin D, not to mention interfering with calcium absorption. No clue where you'd pick up such blatant misinformation, so please don't spread it.
Are you saying that smoking is actually bad for the human body and that the net-profit healthwise from the few more minutes of sunlight exposure is actually in the negative? If you can't tell, I'm just dicking around.

If people want to use my jokingly faulty thinking to rationalize their bad habits then it's on them.
Post edited March 22, 2020 by user deleted
My 'new' used keyboard is clearly not as good for gaming as my previous one, which broke after a very long time. Maybe I should have repaired the old one but all the keys were getting wonky and a couple of keys stopped working. Current keyboard has problems whenever I press three or more keys simultaneously and also is clearly slower :-( It makes it hard to play the harder pards in my current game (Shadow Warrior 2013) as combos are very much needed.

Guess a new keyboard is a must.

It is not enough that it is mechanical and nice to type on.
Post edited March 29, 2020 by Themken
Grrrrr. The third part of Fate Stay Night: Heaven's Feel (movie), has been postponed, due to that virus going viral... I was waiting patiently for the release. When they do it?
God damn HR guy sent my contract along with those of 3 other coworkers to all 4 of us in one email. On the contracts are personal information, like ID no, address, banking information and remuneration. I can look up all of that information for the other 3, and they they can likewise do it with my information.
Matewis: God damn HR guy sent my contract along with those of 3 other coworkers to all 4 of us in one email. On the contracts are personal information, like ID no, address, banking information and remuneration. I can look up all of that information for the other 3, and they they can likewise do it with my information.
Isn't that fun, Yes?
fr33kSh0w2012: Isn't that fun, Yes?
As an obsessively private person, yup, tooons of fun. Not to mention the undoubtedly massive breach in protocol.
Matewis: God damn HR guy sent my contract along with those of 3 other coworkers to all 4 of us in one email. On the contracts are personal information, like ID no, address, banking information and remuneration. I can look up all of that information for the other 3, and they they can likewise do it with my information.
He should shred his own contract and fire himself.
fr33kSh0w2012: Isn't that fun, Yes?
Matewis: As an obsessively private person, yup, tooons of fun. Not to mention the undoubtedly massive breach in protocol.
Holy moly, this is the kind of thing that absolutely needs to get reported. If something like that happened where I live now GDPR would come down hard on them.
daedaliavallis: Holy moly, this is the kind of thing that absolutely needs to get reported. If something like that happened where I live now GDPR would come down hard on them.
Yeah, I don't have much choice. I don't want to get the guy fired in this difficult lockdown time, but this can't be let go. Three complete strangers, and whoever else might have access to their emails, can now look up all personal info my employer has on me. It's a serious F-up that cannot be undone. I'm pissed! I might have to track down these 3 people and, err, eliminate them... Or fake my own death and assume a new identity :\
daedaliavallis: Holy moly, this is the kind of thing that absolutely needs to get reported. If something like that happened where I live now GDPR would come down hard on them.
Matewis: Yeah, I don't have much choice. I don't want to get the guy fired in this difficult lockdown time, but this can't be let go. Three complete strangers, and whoever else might have access to their emails, can now look up all personal info my employer has on me. It's a serious F-up that cannot be undone. I'm pissed! I might have to track down these 3 people and, err, eliminate them... Or fake my own death and assume a new identity :\
TIL Matewis is secretly a spy.
daedaliavallis: TIL Matewis is secretly a spy.
I'm afraid you now know too much...
low rated
Matewis: Yeah, I don't have much choice. I don't want to get the guy fired in this difficult lockdown time, but this can't be let go. Three complete strangers, and whoever else might have access to their emails, can now look up all personal info my employer has on me. It's a serious F-up that cannot be undone. I'm pissed! I might have to track down these 3 people and, err, eliminate them... Or fake my own death and assume a new identity :\
You are now Jason Bourne....and as such you must now star in three films of varying quality for our amusement. ;)