It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Saw mention of a certain web site that I will not name, because:
* The mention of the web site would itself be political (and hence violates one of this forum's rules, particularly since it is not a gaming website).
* Even if it weren't for the "no politics" rule, the website in question contains a lot of hateful material, bad enough that it would probably still not be appropriate to post here.

Edit: At least I didn't actually visit the web site in question.
Post edited February 11, 2020 by dtgreene
low rated
dtgreene: Saw mention of a certain web site that I will not name, because:
* The mention of the web site would itself be political (and hence violates one of this forum's rules, particularly since it is not a gaming website).
* Even if it weren't for the "no politics" rule, the website in question contains a lot of hateful material, bad enough that it would probably still not be appropriate to post here.

Edit: At least I didn't actually visit the web site in question.
I'm reporting you for saying "p*litical". o.O
low rated
richlind33: Looks like tinyE is just as wretched and miserable as he ever was. Perhaps one day GOG will get around to removing his downrepping alts/bots. Maybe? lol
Yeah, What else is new

Maybe an IP BAN should be in order for TinyE or whatever IT wants to call IT self now as IT could not be a HUMAN.

Maybe the whole TinyE thing was a multitude of BOTS and BOT ALTS
low rated
Shannen Doherty has stage 4 breast cancer. :(
Me treasure, yaaarrrr! Spent... Gone... Why are precious things always gone?

Damnit! ALL! There is nothing left... Where it used to be...

This... That...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Me treasure, yaaarrrr! Spent... Gone... Why are precious things always gone?

Damnit! ALL! There is nothing left... Where it used to be...

This... That...
Spoonful of cement, Bradley. lol
richlind33: Spoonful of cement, Bradley. lol
Grrr... :'(
Post edited February 17, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grrr? I went and "lost" the only person that ever genuinely liked me and you tell me to harden up? I 'd rather bury a bunch of subhuman trash friks in cement and throw them undewater right after pulling out their snake-eyes with spoonful instead, if only i could...
*Saved at the request of Precious Star Chan's lawye*......I mean nothing, nothing at all o.0 :)

(To all: The above line by me is just a joke is good fun :))
low rated
richlind33: Spoonful of cement, Bradley. lol
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grrr? I went and "lost" the only person that ever genuinely liked me and you tell me to harden up? I 'd rather bury a bunch of subhuman trash friks in cement and throw them undewater right after pulling out their snake-eyes with spoonful instead, if only i could...

Money doesn't buy everything!!! Alas! I conquered that one peak by my own worthiness and sheer value of skill! I caught a glimpse of a lifetime 's dream of mine! And they stole it from me! And now it 's empty! EMPTY!!! Empty like those twisted, hypocritic, amoral basturds, those wastelings, those margin dwellers, those denizens of pyramid 's base, those abominable leeches and toxic parasites; those crooks, swindlers, cheaters, ripoffs, pretenders, wannabes, ediots!

MY TREASUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You've been going on about this for months now.

GameRager: *Saved at the request of Precious Star Chan's lawye*......I mean nothing, nothing at all o.0 :)

(To all: The above line by me is just a joke is good fun :))
You can't do that anymore! Somebody stop him!!!
Post edited February 17, 2020 by richlind33
low rated
richlind33: You've been going on about this for months now.
Tbh I still think either Bradley is an author or researcher gathering data by posting here and/or gauging our reactions.

(Also if it is even partially true, Bradley, you NEED to let that person go and find someone else...there are many "fish in the sea" or "stars in the firmament", after all....why pine after one you might not ever have & why not instead try for one whose ideals and beliefs align more with yours? :)
low rated
richlind33: You've been going on about this for months now.
Case closed. It was high time to start preparing for other things. Thank you for conversing. Post rant, i feel a tiny relief.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
richlind33: You can't do that anymore! Somebody stop him!!!
Lol, but I actually don't want Bradley possibly taking that seriously for some reason, as he seems a good egg most of the time & I don't want to upset him. :)
low rated
Of course. Game rager is right. This is how it should be.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Of course. Game rager is right. This is how it should be.
Well yeah, we do have to show our "one true liege" proper respect. *bows* ;)
GameRager: Well yeah, we do have to show our "one true liege" proper respect. *bows* ;)
You forgot the Hissss. But never mind.