It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JungleLizard: That is the question.
Does sound like the range of your setup may be in question as well. Your mic may be no good for low frequencies for example. Or maybe its just got a poopy pop guard?

All things worth considering.
My computer refuses to find my dvd drive :-( I guess the IDE > < SATA adapter messes things up or then it is just dying. Good thing a new one costs less than two lunches in town.
low rated
Themken: My computer refuses to find my dvd drive :-( I guess the IDE > < SATA adapter messes things up or then it is just dying. Good thing a new one costs less than two lunches in town.
Desktop right? My one laptop failed recently(intergrated video) and it was so old I said "f it, not gonna pay to have it fixed" & bought a new one. :\

Now i'm stuck doing some games over again(note to self: back up not just bookmarks and app installs, but game saves more as well).
GameRager:
Yes desktop, not even visible in the UEFI. My laptop does not have a DVD/CD/BD drive.
You know you can pull out the hard drive from that laptop and copy your stuff over from it unless that one also had a total breakdown.
low rated
Themken: Yes desktop, not even visible in the UEFI. My laptop does not have a DVD/CD/BD drive.
You know you can pull out the hard drive from that laptop and copy your stuff over from it unless that one also had a total breakdown.
Thankfully most data was on memory sticks and such, so i don't need to go that route(for the most part)......and I could do that but the system is such that you need to unscrew a bunch of stuff to even get at the insides. Plus, it's mainly just saved games....I have reinstalled most stuff already so I don't need that data, and as I said most other data is on removable drives.

(I got smarter after my second to last PC failed)
GameRager: (I got smarter after my second to last PC failed)
Most people do not seem to learn to make backups before they lose data.
low rated
Themken: Most people do not seem to learn to make backups before they lose data.
True, but some also cannot afford portable drives/etc so they rely on what they have(sadly). I mostly use thumb drives as they are cheapish and have massive amount of space to hold saves/bookmarks/text document files/pictures/etc.

Also yes, we have the cloud now...but that's for people who trust the sites hosting such(privacy/retention), and many years back they didn't have much of that, sadly.
Post edited November 03, 2019 by GameRager
Walking .67 of a mile uphill with a heavy load was painful, but not nearly as excruciating as watching Raw.
UNFORGIVABLE!!!

THOSE !@#$ Medussa type enemies in Hollow Knight, are just !@#$ and !@#$

Right after going through an entire area (green something), fought a boss and a hidden enemy (huge pile of leaves) which gives LOTS of money... When i was ready to go buy EVERYTHING from the city shop... Before reaching the Last Stag Queen Station, i DIED! But that wasn't the issue... I went and died TWICE! THRICE! TEN times, while merely trying to descent to the point where the Shade was! WAS!!! !@#$ !@#$ !@#$

1,400 Geo vanished just like that, before i had the chance to by the Simple Key and the face shard! DAMN!
Post edited November 11, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Some here really cannot let some things go...pic related(I also reported it and his profile pictures, as it wrong no matter who it's done to).
Attachments:
tinye.png (174 Kb)
GameRager: Some here really cannot let some things go...pic related(I also reported it and his profile pictures, as it wrong no matter who it's done to).
You still going to argue with me about how this isn't pathological? lol
low rated
richlind33: You still going to argue with me about how this isn't pathological? lol
My behavior or his?

Regardless I only posted to vent a bit.....I mostly kept it to myself and reported it to keep the drama exposure to others to a minimum.
richlind33: You still going to argue with me about how this isn't pathological? lol
GameRager: My behavior or his?

Regardless I only posted to vent a bit.....I mostly kept it to myself and reported it to keep the drama exposure to others to a minimum.
You're not the one expressing a desire to kill someone, right?
low rated
richlind33: You're not the one expressing a desire to kill someone, right?
Oh you meant the whole discussion we had on trolls and such being pathological? Imo it may just be that, but the motivation/driving force can differ....some "trolls" online seem to do it not because they are driven by beliefs about others to be mean to them, but because they just like to tease people in general, and vice versa.

(BTW did you check out his profile? The top pic combined with it's use of one of my old titles in the description lends a ton of credence to your theory)
Post edited November 12, 2019 by GameRager
richlind33: You're not the one expressing a desire to kill someone, right?
GameRager: Oh you meant the whole discussion we had on trolls and such being pathological? Imo it may just be that, but the motivation/driving force can differ....some "trolls" online seem to do it not because they are driven by beliefs about others to be mean to them, but because they just like to tease people in general, and vice versa.

(BTW did you check out his profile? The top pic combined with it's use of one of my old titles in the description lends a ton of credence to your theory)
Forget "online" and stick to GOG. "Teasing" is light-years away from what we're actually discussing. How you get from "stalking" to "teasing" might well be another instance of pathological behavior.

I noticed his new forum title several days ago. I noticed how disturbed he is several years ago.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by richlind33