It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
NVM

I refuse to turn into Rager.
Post edited October 20, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
BYE! again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Post edited October 20, 2019 by Tauto
I tried to make mashed beans today using soybeans and black beans. Those nasty soybeans took over the show completely, even on a 1/4 ratio or lower. No amount of garlic, dill and apple cider vinegar could make it tasty. It ended up being edible, but it wasn't what I would call good.

Lesson learned, soybeans are only good for cattle or in a state in which they are processed beyond recognition.
Post edited October 20, 2019 by user deleted
low rated

NVM

I refuse to turn into Rager.
You're already worse in some ways, with the likely fake love of the board(yet your crude titles and avatars sometimes), derailing posts in some threads, breaking the politics rule to rant about some people in power, and the like.
Post edited October 20, 2019 by GameRager
Clients wanting major last minute changes to already completed art and graphics is death!
low rated
Sachys: Clients wanting major last minute changes to already completed art and graphics is death!
Can't you demand more money, then? Or make a no last minute changes policy? Or would that cut you out of too much income?
low rated
Damn, really bad throat pain again(due to birth defects-physical issues)......gotta stick to liquid and soft foods for a bit. :(
I keep thinking of ideas for April Fool's Day posts, but it's no where near April Fool's day,
dtgreene: I keep thinking of ideas for April Fool's Day posts, but it's no where near April Fool's day,
In Spain and Latin America the "prank day" is December 28. Just saying... ;)
low rated
Right after my final, digital this time getaway... I received the heaviest blow throughout the "mini-series" that i "starred" in, over the last year... Am backstabbed, by me own sweetie... Thisssss... Hurts a lot

Anyone... Anyone but her... Not her! I can take it all, everything! Just not her; not the very same person that restored my faith to humanity, rejuvenated my life, revived my murdered hope and mutilated dreams... NOT HER TOO!!! Tell me this is a lie... No no no, this is a nightmare, somebody please slap some sense into me, wake me the hell up!!! She has become exactly the same to all the "others" from there, she fully believed their lies, she trusts them blidnly while they are (ab)using/manipulating her, even talking badly about her behind her back... All the while they made her believe i am the one doing so; whereas i adore her, she is my treasure that all this time i refused to part with and let go...

I... Can't even... This... This
Post edited October 30, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Had to get a new PC(old one had video chipset failure) to replace one of the ones I use.......now gotta pay for it in installments......dammit this sucks(cuts into my already meager budget a bit).

I also lost some game saves as well, so my let's plays are now on hiatus for the forseeable future(the old ones that is).
What the hell is wrong with my voice? Further away from the mic and trying to sing with more "power" doesn't keep it level. Closer up and singing more gentle doesn't keep it level.
JungleLizard: What the hell is wrong with my voice? Further away from the mic and trying to sing with more "power" doesn't keep it level. Closer up and singing more gentle doesn't keep it level.
sounds like your setup, or, you need vocal training?

(most likely two factors)

or... youve been huffing helium and sulphur hexaflouride alternatively?! O___o
JungleLizard: What the hell is wrong with my voice? Further away from the mic and trying to sing with more "power" doesn't keep it level. Closer up and singing more gentle doesn't keep it level.
Sachys: sounds like your setup, or, you need vocal training?

(most likely two factors)

or... youve been huffing helium and sulphur hexaflouride alternatively?! O___o
It's like the lower I try taking my voice, the less my mic picks up on it. And I worry about being too drowned out by the music as well.

Guess more training wouldn't kill me. I have thought about taking a course in college, which opens up again next fall. Will I need to take more vocal lessons in the meantime? That is the question.