It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The industrialized meat industry is a blatant manifestation of evil with no true peer, it can't be justified from any point of view. The meat industry needs to be decentralized pronto while making it easier/cheaper for people and local stores to buy from their local farmers. Small scale production good, large scale production bad.
Post edited August 22, 2019 by user deleted
I'm getting recorded calls from the president asking me to take a poll on how I think he's doing.

Does anyone honestly think any negative answers are going to actually be recorded and put into the survey results? XD
There was supposed to be a standard for mobile chargers but all of my mobiles use differerent chargers GRRR and now I cannot find the hardest one to replace. If a Li-Ion battery gets fully discharged it needs to be replaced or rebuilt, which is why they behave like empty at somewhere around 5 or 10%.
low rated
GameRager: BTW do they still "teabag" "dead people" in those games or similar? I have been away from such since the classic team fortress days, so i'm not in the loop with such lately.
DadJoke007: Never thought about it, I still do it every chance I get in every game that allows it. I might be the last teabagging samurai.
Better get back to the past, back to the past.....sam-u-rai DAD....
Keep it classy Indianapolis.

Jesus! Treating someone like that because he's concerned about his health and wants to be around to watch his kids grow up.

One more reason I'm done with this sport.
tinyE: Keep it classy Indianapolis.

Jesus! Treating someone like that because he's concerned about his health and wants to be around to watch his kids grow up.

I guess his luck ran out?

Okay, I'll leave now.

Tiddlywinks ?.

Trooper1270: Tiddlywinks ?.
Oh man, don't get me started!

I think we all remember what happened when Vancouver lost in the Tiddlywinks World Championship!
Trooper1270: Tiddlywinks ?.
tinyE: Oh man, don't get me started!

I think we all remember what happened when Vancouver lost in the Tiddlywinks World Championship!
Lol, quite a irate and short-tempered bunch, I see. I'd hate to see their reaction to someone cheating... Lol.
The Michigan "Do Not Call" list is TOTALLY fucking useless!

Shit, I'm getting five to six robo calls a day. Of course it doesn't help that the head of the FCC insists no one is actually bothered by telemarketers and that it's just something the "fake news liberal media" made up to cause trouble.

I'd like to get his number and call him fifty fucking times a day trying sell him totally useless crap.
My computer likes to hard crash within half an hour while playing Minecraft and other games. This prompted me to get a loan and build a new computer. The fly in the ointment? The case requires at least a month before getting shipped, let alone arriving. I very much look forward to my new machine, but boy...the wait is just painful.
I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and right now it's at its highest. I can hardly do anything without having irrational fear and dispair for no reason whatsoever. I'm so tired of this shit, and I feel so worthless and weak because of it. I would genuinely prefer right now to not exist at all.
Freakin_Onion: I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and right now it's at its highest. I can hardly do anything without having irrational fear and dispair for no reason whatsoever. I'm so tired of this shit, and I feel so worthless and weak because of it. I would genuinely prefer right now to not exist at all.
"That Anxiety Guy", Quite an interesting a possibly helpful podcast... I've listened to quite a few episodes myself...
Freakin_Onion: I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and right now it's at its highest. I can hardly do anything without having irrational fear and dispair for no reason whatsoever. I'm so tired of this shit, and I feel so worthless and weak because of it. I would genuinely prefer right now to not exist at all.
Trooper1270: "That Anxiety Guy", Quite an interesting a possibly helpful podcast... I've listened to quite a few episodes myself...
Thanks, I will check it out.
Trooper1270: "That Anxiety Guy", Quite an interesting a possibly helpful podcast... I've listened to quite a few episodes myself...
Freakin_Onion: Thanks, I will check it out.
No problem, hope it's of some help, in some way.