It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone messaged me during a game and told me to "get cancer." Okay, I put it in my inventory. Now what?
lanipcga: Someone messaged me during a game and told me to "get cancer." Okay, I put it in my inventory. Now what?
You got it wrong. You need to get Cancer as a party member, not as an inventory item.

To do this, find a guild that will let you add viruses and other pathogens to the party and recruit one from there. If your party is full, you will need to leave someone behind, unfortunately.

Edit: If you have a healer in your party, be careful; Cancer takes damage from healing spells.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by dtgreene
nvm
stupid joke :P
Post edited August 21, 2019 by tinyE
lanipcga: Someone messaged me during a game and told me to "get cancer." Okay, I put it in my inventory. Now what?
I get that regularly. Also that I'm retarded, that my family should get cancer and that I should kill myself. Oh, and this one guy threatened to kill me if I continued to play dirty. Which, of course, made him my main target for even dirtier play.

Just wear it like a badge of honor.
DadJoke007: I should kill myself.
Joking aside, someone in here actually told me that.
low rated
GameRager: Also why is that show despicable? The "nerd blackface" thing or something else?
DadJoke007: It's just dumb, like any sitcom from Hollywood.
Fair enough......it's not everyone's taste. I myself like some of them(old and new), as I like mindless entertainment now and then, and the ability to shut by brain off a bit.

DadJoke007: I get that regularly. Also that I'm retarded, that my family should get cancer and that I should kill myself. Oh, and this one guy threatened to kill me if I continued to play dirty. Which, of course, made him my main target for even dirtier play.

So was it a chan site, reddit, steam forums, social media?

=========================
As for my add to this thread today: Lol......all my latest replies are low rated here(which is a bit understandable I guess) and also almost all my gaming/media related replies to others in their threads. Someone must realllly have a bug up their arse or think they're "expertly trolling" me with it. *rolleyes*

Examples: and I posted some civil and constructive comments for the most part and those even got downrated and 95% of all others are untouched in both threads....heck, I even got low rated for saying the fun stuff I did for the summer in a thread someone made about such.

Look I don't care if I get low rated as much in hot topic threads or when I say something that is critical of someone/something, but those downrating everything in sight just to irk me should be banned or at least monitored....to me that BS is stalking and a form of harassment.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
And again the same old gripe.
low rated
This is the thread for such, after all.....also I find it funny you are complaining about me saying such things when you also complain here about such things(trolls/rep) as well.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by GameRager
DadJoke007: It's just dumb, like any sitcom from Hollywood.
GameRager: Fair enough......it's not everyone's taste. I myself like some of them(old and new), as I like mindless entertainment now and then, and the ability to shut by brain off a bit.

DadJoke007: I get that regularly. Also that I'm retarded, that my family should get cancer and that I should kill myself. Oh, and this one guy threatened to kill me if I continued to play dirty. Which, of course, made him my main target for even dirtier play.

GameRager: So was it a chan site, reddit, steam forums, social media?

As for my add to this thread today: Lol......all my latest replies are low rated here(which is a bit understandable I guess) and also almost all my gaming/media related replies to others in their threads. Someone must realllly have a bug up their arse or think they're "expertly trolling" me with it. *rolleyes*

Examples:
GameRager: and
GameRager: I posted some civil and constructive comments for the most part and those even got downrated and 95% of all others are untouched in both threads....heck, I even got low rated for saying the fun stuff I did for the summer in a thread someone made about such.

Look I don't care if I get low rated as much in hot topic threads or when I say something that is critical of someone/something, but those downrating everything in sight just to irk me should be banned or at least monitored....to me that BS is stalking and a form of harassment.
Does this happen in the game specific forums?

Online gaming in general.
The St. Louis Battlehawks!?

WTF is a battlehawk? :P
tinyE: The St. Louis Battlehawks!?

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/ah-60l.htm
tinyE: The St. Louis Battlehawks!?

StationaryNomad: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/ah-60l.htm
Oh, cool. Thank you. :D

Still, odd name for a Football team. :P
low rated
dtgreene: Does this happen in the game specific forums?
I don't use them much as they don't get many responses and I like to talk(even just rarely in other's threads)and get responses at a faster pace than what they offer.

I notice that they leave some threads alone(like when I participate in forum games and such) which is nice, but then they downrate me just adding ontopic and polite replies to game related threads in the general forums.....some threads have like 90%+ of my stuff all low rated...likely by the same few people. :\

DadJoke007: Online gaming in general.
That figures, then.

BTW do they still "teabag" "dead people" in those games or similar? I have been away from such since the classic team fortress days, so i'm not in the loop with such lately.
Post edited August 22, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: BTW do they still "teabag" "dead people" in those games or similar? I have been away from such since the classic team fortress days, so i'm not in the loop with such lately.
Never thought about it, I still do it every chance I get in every game that allows it. I might be the last teabagging samurai.