It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just realized that my forum title "fulled by coffee and hate" was spelled with one "l" instead of two, and nobody said a thing. Come on, when a friend (or an enemy) has his zipper open, you point it out instead of letting him walk around with it open the whole night. Shame on you GOGers, you have no class.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Just realized that my forum title "fulled by coffee and hate" was spelled with one "l" instead of two, and nobody said a thing. Come on, when a friend (or an enemy) has his zipper open, you point it out instead of letting him walk around with it open the whole night. Shame on you GOGers, you have no class.
That's because the original forum title didn't actually have any mistakes in it; one 'l' ain't incorrect. (Well, aside from the lack of pronouns in it.)
low rated
dtgreene: It's looking like I may have to boycott (or girlcott, perhaps) CVS.
fuck that i get all my rexie medication from there
DadJoke007: Just realized that my forum title "fulled by coffee and hate" was spelled with one "l" instead of two, and nobody said a thing. Come on, when a friend (or an enemy) has his zipper open, you point it out instead of letting him walk around with it open the whole night. Shame on you GOGers, you have no class.
dtgreene: ...one 'l' ain't incorrect.
...one 'I' isn't incorrect.
low rated
dtgreene: ...one 'l' ain't incorrect.
tinyE: ...one 'I' isn't incorrect.
Can you find a dialect of English in which:
* ain't is a valid word, and
* my use of it is not correct here?

(Note that you can't use Standard English, whether US or UK, as ain't isn't considered correct there; you need to find a different dialect to judge this.)
dtgreene: Can you find a dialect of English in which:

(Note that you can't use Standard English, whether US or UK, as ain't isn't considered correct there; you need to find a different dialect to judge this.)
Why would you want to type in some dialect? People from all over the world visit this forum.
dtgreene: Can you find a dialect of English in which:

Maybe tomorrow DT. It's been a long day and I'm tired.
DadJoke007: Come on, when a friend (or an enemy) has his zipper open, you point it out (...)
In that situation, you should point it out.
Maybe they never saw it, because it was that small ?. :p
low rated
GameRager: In general/to the thread itself: I am kinda irked that even though some staff have said my threads are ok(basically) on gog and not rule breaking, some others (in essence) TSK TSK'd & finger wagged at staff/GOG for gog staff saying such and holding that position instead of just respecting GOG on the matter.
richlind33: You only have yourself to blame. Being hardheaded and insisting that you're "right" only encourages others to respond in kind. It's childish to expect that you're always going to have your way. Bend a little and you'll find that it works out well for you in the long-term.
But I have bent several times before with these people.....most of the time I have said that I didn't know if I was right on my interpretation of the rule here, and if GOG said otherwise i'd fall in line.

Even so, others were less humble and kept saying I was 100% wrong about he matter full stop without being able to consider maybe they were also wrong.

Yes, I acted stupidly when making that thread(The reaction one after the epstein one) & should never have made it, but I felt I finally had a small "victory" against the naysayers and bragged a bit about it without thinking first.

I just want the same treatment they give others who make threads they do like/agree with.....i.e. not derailing threads that might be good topics just because one doesn't like the topic. They could do that simply by ignoring the threads and not posting at all as some do.

========================
In the end this is still good advice and for that +1.

DadJoke007: Basically me ever since I woke up. Every time I get reminded of bureaucracy, regulations, and the general nanny state I end up like this. Not good for the blood pressure.
Good clip....I love me some cleese.

Sorry to hear about the situation for you and yours, though.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by GameRager
richlind33: You only have yourself to blame. Being hardheaded and insisting that you're "right" only encourages others to respond in kind. It's childish to expect that you're always going to have your way. Bend a little and you'll find that it works out well for you in the long-term.
GameRager: But I have bent several times before with these people.....most of the time I have said that I didn't know if I was right on my interpretation of the rule here, and if GOG said otherwise i'd fall in line.

Even so, others were less humble and kept saying I was 100% wrong about he matter full stop without being able to consider maybe they were also wrong.

Yes, I acted stupidly when making that thread(The reaction one after the epstein one) & should never have made it, but I felt I finally had a small "victory" against the naysayers and bragged a bit about it without thinking first.

I just want the same treatment they give others who make threads they do like/agree with.....i.e. not derailing threads that might be good topics just because one doesn't like the topic. They could do that simply by ignoring the threads and not posting at all as some do.

========================
In the end this is still good advice and for that +1.
Always makes me happy to see people learn from their mistakes. That's what it's all about!

Welcome back. :o
low rated
richlind33: Always makes me happy to see people learn from their mistakes. That's what it's all about!

True enough....now if only the half dozen or so regulars who frequent my threads just to berate them and complain could also learn that much.

Also dammit now I have the welcome back kotter theme in my head. :P

;)
richlind33: Always makes me happy to see people learn from their mistakes. That's what it's all about!

GameRager: True enough....now if only the half dozen or so regulars who frequent my threads just to berate them and complain could also learn that much.

Also dammit now I have the welcome back kotter theme in my head. :P

;)
youre a (prodigy) twisted firestarter. you were one of teh first gogie trolls [to get banned]; not teh tauto thickish, basic kind of troll, but teh 'throw political firestorm topics' kind. dude, you havent changed much as far as i can see. im not that impressed.
Fairfox: you were one of teh first gogie trolls [to get banned]
What exactly did he get banned for? Please satisfy my curiosity!
low rated
Fairfox: you were one of teh first gogie trolls [to get banned]
morolf: What exactly did he get banned for? Please satisfy my curiosity!
who?

i just got banned for quoting the president. :P