It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deal with heat and humidity(also not good for my PC) or turn on AC and pay a lot more $$$ for electricity... I hate summer time. In Game Of Thrones, it should be summer is coming. Not winter is coming...
Post edited June 19, 2019 by De4thstroke
Tauto: Why do some in here lie?
Because we're tired and we need to rest, which is most easily done while lying down?
low rated
Tauto: Why do some in here lie?
dtgreene: Because we're tired and we need to rest, which is most easily done while lying down?
Nope,tiredness is not an excuse to glory seek or lie.
low rated
dtgreene:
Can you please stop sending me friend requests?

And for the hundredth time, I won't have sexy time on webcam, I won't.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Kleetus
dtgreene: Because we're tired and we need to rest, which is most easily done while lying down?
Tauto: Nope,tiredness is not an excuse to glory seek or lie.
Sometimes lying can be a good thing(like if a woman/man asks if they are ugly/fat, or people who are injured ask if they are going to die soon). I'm not saying one should lie alot or all the time, though, or lie for bad reasons.
GameRager: Sometimes lying can be a good thing(like if a woman/man asks if they are ugly/fat, or people who are injured ask if they are going to die soon). I'm not saying one should lie alot or all the time, though, or lie for bad reasons.
I would say that people should never, ever ask something if they're not ready for a blunt and honest answer.

Good thing is, people pick up on honesty and actually value your input more if they know that you're a straight shooter.
Post edited June 20, 2019 by user deleted
low rated
GameRager: Sometimes lying can be a good thing(like if a woman/man asks if they are ugly/fat, or people who are injured ask if they are going to die soon). I'm not saying one should lie alot or all the time, though, or lie for bad reasons.
DadJoke007: I would say that people should never, ever ask something if they're not ready for a blunt and honest answer.

Good thing is, people pick up on honesty and actually value your input more if they know that you're a straight shooter.
Which is why 85% or so of the time(IRL) I never lie.
That is still lying but in a diplomatic/humane circumstances.Lying just to ''BIG NOTE'' themselves in a forum and knowing full well that it can't be proven.....But this is one time it was and can be proven and all to ''BIG NOTE" it's status.
Ummmm guys, I wasn't lying, I own it, or 1/3rd. I make 1/3rd the decisions, do 1/3rd the work, take in 1/3rd the income, pay 1/3rd the taxes, account for 1/3 of our success, as well as 1/3 of our failures. I even own 1/3rd of the animals and named one of our three miniature donkeys. When we opened 14 years ago this wasn't the case, but it is now.

You can stop debating this. :P
Post edited June 20, 2019 by tinyE

Ummmm guys, I own it, or 1/3rd. I make 1/3rd the decisions, do 1/3rd the work, take in 1/3rd the income, pay 1/3rd the taxes, account for 1/3 of our success, as well as 1/3 of our failures. I even own 1/3rd of the animals and named one of our three miniature donkeys. When we opened 14 years ago this wasn't the case but it is now.

You can atop debating this. :P
I'm not....it sounds like you're doing better for yourself than many other americans(myself included).
tinyE: Ummmm guys, I wasn't lying, I own it, or 1/3rd. I make 1/3rd the decisions, do 1/3rd the work, take in 1/3rd the income, pay 1/3rd the taxes, account for 1/3 of our success, as well as 1/3 of our failures. I even own 1/3rd of the animals and named one of our three miniature donkeys. When we opened 14 years ago this wasn't the case, but it is now.

When guests say they want to talk to the owner, reply with 1/3rd of the answer 'you are'. Just say 'Yo!' ;-)
tinyE: Ummmm guys, I wasn't lying, I own it, or 1/3rd. I make 1/3rd the decisions, do 1/3rd the work, take in 1/3rd the income, pay 1/3rd the taxes, account for 1/3 of our success, as well as 1/3 of our failures. I even own 1/3rd of the animals and named one of our three miniature donkeys. When we opened 14 years ago this wasn't the case, but it is now.

DubConqueror: When guests say they want to talk to the owner, reply with 1/3rd of the answer 'you are'. Just say 'Yo!' ;-)
XD

"Come on in, I'll show you to your room. Well, 1/3rd of it. You can stand in this part but you can't walk over there until my folks get back."

Are you arguing with trolls again, tinyE?

richlind33: Are you arguing with trolls again, tinyE?
No, I'm trying to end an argument.

They are getting into a fight about how much I lied. :P I'm was just pointing out that I didn't lie, so they can stop arguing, and get on with their lives.

I consider what I did a favor to the forum. :D

And now I'm going to go make breakfast for our guests, turn a few rooms, and play some Fire Pro Wrestling while I watch the Women's World Cup.
Post edited June 20, 2019 by tinyE
richlind33: Are you arguing with trolls again, tinyE?
tinyE: No, I'm trying to end an argument.

They are getting into a fight about how much I lied. :P I'm was just pointing out that I didn't lie, so they can stop arguing, and get on with their lives.

I consider what I did a favor to the forum. :D
Would you like some popcorn? :o