It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

in moar important news, i need a haircut :/
Fairfox: in moar important news, i need a haircut :/
Is your hair blue in real life as well?
Mine used to be dark red.

Hasn't been cut in fourteen years.
tinyE: Mine used to be dark red.

I've never trusted gingers tbh.
Red-haired women used to be burned as witches.
Maybe you're really a sorceror yourself and trying to put a curse on Gog's forum?
tinyE: Mine used to be dark red.

morolf: I've never trusted gingers tbh.
Red-haired women used to be burned as witches.
Maybe you're really a sorceror yourself and trying to put a curse on Gog's forum?
It wasn't ginger, it was more maroon and I dyed it that color, 25 years ago.

I'm naturally blond and have have had completely blond hair since it grew back
Post edited June 18, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: It wasn't ginger, it was more maroon and I dyed it that color, 25 years ago.

You're blond? People must often mistake you for a Nazi then.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist...I'll stop now)
tinyE: It wasn't ginger, it was more maroon and I dyed it that color, 25 years ago.

morolf: You're blond? People must often mistake you for a Nazi then.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist...I'll stop now)
Yeah, there are a lot of Nazis walking around with hair down to their ass and Pink Floyd shirts on. XD

AND any Blues here, DON'T give morolf any crap! He was joking and I am perfectly fine with it.
Post edited June 18, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: with hair down to their ass
Btw, isn't that a bit impractical? I can only imagine that so much hair must have some serious weight.
tinyE: with hair down to their ass
morolf: Btw, isn't that a bit impractical? I can only imagine that so much hair must have some serious weight.
I have REALLY thin hair, which may not sound like much of a difference, but you'd be amazed.

To give you an example, I've had guests call me a young Jerry Cantrell.
morolf: Russia and Iran aren't really that friendly, they're mere allies of convenience, I doubt Russia would intervene directly there. Maybe covertly send some arms, but nothing that could really stop the US from bombing Iran; iirc the Russians have been unwilling to sell their latest anti-air system to Iran.
I agree that the Iran threat is overblown, even if they really tried to acquire nuclear weapons, they could probably be deterred...but as far as is known, they actually ended their nuclear weapons programme in the early 2000s. The whole "They're building nuclear weapons!" argument is totally fake.
Problem is with the current US leadership imo, Trump is a very weak person with no real principles of his own, and he's got crazy advisors like John Bolton (those old enough to remember the 2003 Iraq war will know what that means...).
With Iraq it was WMDs, with Iran it's WMD possibilities, and with Venezuela it's "the people aren't being treated fairly"......there's always some sham justification for wars and potential targets ot get the masses to fall in line.
tinyE: To give you an example, I've had guests call me a young Jerry Cantrell.
I had to google who Jerry Cantrell is, but now I've got an idea what it might be like.
If one can pull it off, seems like a pretty good look...though I suppose one has to take at least some minimal care of one's hair. If it all grows together, it doesn't really look that appealing anymore imo.
Fairfox: in moar important news, i need a haircut :/
Which one?

Also, what's this about kneading hair?
tinyE: To give you an example, I've had guests call me a young Jerry Cantrell.
morolf: I had to google who Jerry Cantrell is, but now I've got an idea what it might be like.
If one can pull it off, seems like a pretty good look...though I suppose one has to take at least some minimal care of one's hair. If it all grows together, it doesn't really look that appealing anymore imo.
I do. I have to. When people check into a B&B they don't want the innkeeper to look like a junkie. :P

Though I do get a kick when someone gets here, says they want to speak to the owner, and I tell them, "You are."

The look of terror on their faces is priceless.
low rated
tinyE: they want to speak to the owner, and I tell them, "You are."
Except you aren't, it's your parent's business not yours, so don't bullshit.
Why do some in here lie? Oooooh,I know,down here we term it as "BIG NOTING'' or for the others that don't understand ''Putting on a front'' or just plain BS.