It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Not as bad as Tauto's example(Lost pets always sucks when it happens), but: ME2 for 360 recently patched(odd enough for such an old game), and now every time I play I keep getting the signed out error message saying my gamer is logged out while the game was loading. This led/leads to many DLC either not being counted as owner/installed(when they are) and I have to reinstall them(usually takes a few seconds). Sometimes this works and sometimes I need to reload the game until I don't get the error message to have all DLCs load properly.
WTF!?!

My mother was at the bakery and bought me a Bo&%on cream pie.

She held it out to me and I jumped back, told her to get it out of the house....until the end of the week.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: WTF!?!

Wouldn't be the first time you've had a cream pie.

She held it out to me and I jumped back, told her to get it out of the house....until the end of the week.
Guess,whose back.

Tauto: Guess,whose back.
Is this going to be a wild ride?
Tauto: Guess,whose back.
DadJoke007: Is this going to be a wild ride?
Too busy.PM'ing my buddy.
This forum is going downhill(or some posters have no life)...this post is just me asking a question and it's downrated & i've also been downrated replying to people and answering questions/giving compliments in other threads....some truly have no life if their highlight of their day is to downrate me every day till I lose 5 rep.
GameRager: some truly have no life if their highlight of their day is to downrate me every day till I lose 5 rep.
Don't worry about it, once you get to -500 it doesn't hurt as much.
GameRager: some truly have no life if their highlight of their day is to downrate me every day till I lose 5 rep.
Kleetus: Don't worry about it, once you get to -500 it doesn't hurt as much.
I don't mind the rep loss by itself..it's what I might lose access to(URL links in posts/pics when making new posts) and other things that bother me.

It's also likely 1-3 people with alts as the rep drops all at once over a half hour or so period each day....this can only be done with a few people with alts(as i'm sure all the people who dislike me don;t suddenly all downrate me/sign in at the same time each day).
Post edited June 09, 2019 by GameRager
I just hope that blocking somebody from chat prevents the person from sending friend requests.

Edit: It still doesn't. That really should be fixed.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by dtgreene
I came to GoG and this is the best thread I can find?

Oh well, I bought a game today. Combat Mission Afrika Korps for those curious. Yes, I'm a wargaming woman.
low rated
dtgreene: I just hope that blocking somebody from chat prevents the person from sending friend requests.
So this is the welcome I get, Deatrice?
GameRager: it's what I might lose access to(URL links in posts/pics when making new posts) .
There's ways around that though.

Really it's more of an annoyance than anything, doesn't really bother me anymore.

This place has long been messed up, they won't fix it any time soon.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by Kleetus
Sqdldr91: I came to GoG and this is the best thread I can find?

Oh well, I bought a game today. Combat Mission Afrika Korps for those curious. Yes, I'm a wargaming woman.
What kind of thread were you looking for?
low rated
dtgreene: Edit: It still doesn't.
Sorry to hear that.
low rated
dtgreene: Edit: It still doesn't.
Kleetus: Sorry to hear that.
She's just playing hard to get.