It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nicole28: I've been having a terrible bout of flu. It's been a long time since I've fallen ill and I was awarded with a hacking cough that wouldn't stop like a broken record. Coughing while sitting, coughing while standing, coughing while sleeping. Can't do anything as it will suddenly strike and erupt like a volcano. I've already seen the doc and am trying several stop-gap remedies. Hoping it will all heal up sooner than later.
I feel for you.....the last time I had flu was when I was a teen and I was bedridden for a week, so I know just how bad it can be and am thankful the chaos gods of the universe haven't seen fit to send it my way again.

Anyways, I hope you feel/get better soon.
Question: What is wrong with some here downrating everything various users write? What does that prove/solve?

I posted here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/who_else_is_not_taking_obduction_for_free/page4

Posts 62 and 65 are just me trying to be NICE to a fellow user and I got downrated. Then I made a silly joke about North Dakota in another thread and it got downrated.

Some people here need to go back to the steam forums or whatever toxic scumhole they crawled out of. :\
Duderz, James lost in Jeopardy.
Dr_Adder: Duderz, James lost in Jeopardy.
Damn....what was his overall total winnings?
$2,462,216
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Dr_Adder
Dr_Adder: 2.462,216 million
Nice....so what's that like 1.5 mil after taxes?

Still a nice haul though.
Yeah, lol. I was thinking the same.
Dr_Adder: Yeah, lol. I was thinking the same.
Some also think he/others were setup to win such large amounts, but that is hard to look into I guess. It would be possible, though....gameshows have been rigged going back deacdes in various cases.
Dr_Adder: Yeah, lol. I was thinking the same.
GameRager: Some also think he/others were setup to win such large amounts, but that is hard to look into I guess. It would be possible, though....gameshows have been rigged going back deacdes in various cases.
Hmmm... Not my beloved Jeopardy! I'd find that hard to beleive. I do think people are capable of the kind of intelligence it takes to be a champion. I don't know how the answers are prepared. Suppose there could be some kind of favoritism or some kind of sub-conscious leanings. But I choose to doubt it.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Dr_Adder
GameRager: Some also think he/others were setup to win such large amounts, but that is hard to look into I guess. It would be possible, though....gameshows have been rigged going back deacdes in various cases.
Dr_Adder: Hmmm... Not my beloved Jeopardy! I'd find that hard to beleive. I do think people are capable of the kind of intelligence it takes to be a champion. I don't know how the answers are prepared. Suppose there could be some kind of favoritism or some kind of sub-conscious leanings. But I choose to doubt it.
I never meant to say they're doing it, just that it could be a spossibility/one to think about.
No biggie.
Dr_Adder: No biggie.
It reminds me of this guy...dude won almost 100k by predicting patterns on the gameshow he was on...sad how he ended up(jail iirc) though.
Dr_Adder: No biggie.
GameRager: It reminds me of this guy...dude won almost 100k by predicting patterns on the gameshow he was on...sad how he ended up(jail iirc) though.
Indeed. That is sad... Thanks for the link.
GameRager: It reminds me of this guy...dude won almost 100k by predicting patterns on the gameshow he was on...sad how he ended up(jail iirc) though.
Dr_Adder: Indeed. That is sad... Thanks for the link.
Not a problem...the due had skills though, that cannot be argued. Sometimes I wonder if he had kept going(he stopped because he got tired of playing) how far he could've taken it.
GameRager: I feel for you.....the last time I had flu was when I was a teen and I was bedridden for a week, so I know just how bad it can be and am thankful the chaos gods of the universe haven't seen fit to send it my way again.

Anyways, I hope you feel/get better soon.
Thank you! That is really nice of you to say. This round of flu was absolutely terrible in my opinion. I say the worst is when one isn't able to do anything nor budge or move. I wonder if it's the weather bringing on the flu for me.