It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Korotan: I have though money and then GoG comes up with so many awesome games on sale.
tinyE: I look at it this way, by spending $10 on Fishing Simulator I saved the $1000 I'd need for all the gear to actually go fishing.
Right and Videogames give me then unpayable experience for satisfying the longing of my soul for magic.
tinyE: I look at it this way, by spending $10 on Fishing Simulator I saved the $1000 I'd need for all the gear to actually go fishing.
Korotan: Right and Videogames give me then unpayable experience for satisfying the longing of my soul for magic.
EXACTLY!

Thanks to Carmageddon I can run over pedestrians without going to prison for life. :D
I look at it this way, by spending $10 on Fishing Simulator I saved the $1000 I'd need for all the gear to actually go fishing.
Now if only I could spend 10 bucks on a social life simulator to help with my apparent lack of one.

EXACTLY!

Thanks to Carmageddon I can run over pedestrians without going to prison for life. :D
Until precrime/thoughtcrime becomes a thing, then yer fukked.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by GameRager
when i was drunk (aka always) i bought both fishie simulator an' like pc-buldin' one. i even tried to play them but even being that drunk i was like... wut teh hell do you do here.

10/10 would drunk again
Fairfox: when i was drunk (aka always) i bought both fishie simulator an' like pc-buldin' one. i even tried to play them but even being that drunk i was like... wut teh hell do you do here.

10/10 would drunk again
Nothing beats drunk shopping online save for getting a text message saying that you have a package to pick up which you know nothing about. The excitement when you open the drunk gift is almost like Christmas.
DadJoke007: Nothing beats drunk shopping online save for getting a text message saying that you have a package to pick up which you know nothing about. The excitement when you open the drunk gift is almost like Christmas.
oh God it's teh best. I buy soooo much stuff when i'm drunk. It's pot luck if it was a good purchase or an oooooooh my GOD WHAT DID I DO one ;P

I look at it this way, by spending $10 on Fishing Simulator I saved the $1000 I'd need for all the gear to actually go fishing.
GameRager: Now if only I could spend 10 bucks on a social life simulator to help with my apparent lack of one.

EXACTLY!

GameRager: Until precrime/thoughtcrime becomes a thing, then yer fukked.
Yeah in our free society you can with videogames be a part of mafia without fear for law or family too.
Now even cheaper: https://www.gog.com/game/the_scary_family_mafia_collection
GameRager: Now if only I could spend 10 bucks on a social life simulator to help with my apparent lack of one.

Until precrime/thoughtcrime becomes a thing, then yer fukked.
Korotan: Yeah in our free society you can with videogames be a part of mafia without fear for law or family too.
Now even cheaper: https://www.gog.com/game/the_scary_family_mafia_collection
Dammit GOG yer guys/gals are trying to sell me stuff even in the non-sale threads...yer bleedin me dry GOG. 0.o

:D
Sigh, now I KNOW someone(s) is just trolling my posts looking to dwonrate everything out of spite

This post was downrated and it's just me doing a contest/telling people Good luck.

What is downrate worthy about saying good luck to people? :\
I bought Mafia Bundle and only after installing games it turned out, that I would have had more content for less if I would have bought everything seperat.
Another mass shooting.

Thank god we don't have any gun control laws.

*cough*
Attachments:
t&p.jpg (49 Kb)
tinyE: Another mass shooting.

Thank god we don't have any gun control laws.

*cough*
This is terrible, but coming from a public safety family... laws only work for the law abiding. The state of the modern world (and US) is exposing a deep, societal problem of anger, disenfranchisement, and hopelessness. Those will express themselves whatever way possible.

To another topic...

Had an issue today. I opened the door for an old woman (late 70's) hobbled over and walking unsteadily with a cane. As she made it up to the door, she turned to me and...

... told me off.

I was always taught to respect elders, but she tore into me like I've never encountered. I'm still stunned.
13% tax is gonna kill me someday
tinyE:
kai2: Had an issue today. I opened the door for an old woman (late 70's) hobbled over and walking unsteadily with a cane. As she made it up to the door, she turned to me and...

... told me off.

I was always taught to respect elders, but she tore into me like I've never encountered. I'm still stunned.
Kudos for the gesture and seriously there should be more people like you in the world, but you really need to stop trying to help Nancy and her fiends:)
If Monty Python taught us one thing, it's that you should never trust old ladies.
Post edited June 01, 2019 by user deleted