It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chevkoch: Might even be worth it to send him the money to be rid of him. I mean, you sure wouldn't want to make him into a returning guest anyway I figure, so who cares if he thinks not that fondly of you after this is done with.
tinyE: $360?
I don't think so.

Also I have a feeling if we sent him the money he'd call back next year, "Yes, I have a Gift Certificate I'd like to use." :P
I believed you've been trolled by a master troll. Once is an accident. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is a conspiracy. At least, that's what I've heard.
tinyE: $360?
I don't think so.

Also I have a feeling if we sent him the money he'd call back next year, "Yes, I have a Gift Certificate I'd like to use." :P
TARFU: I believed you've been trolled by a master troll. Once is an accident. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is a conspiracy. At least, that's what I've heard.
This is what I'm leaning toward.
chevkoch: I see, haha. Be prepared for an interesting two/three days if he ever turns up then :)
tinyE: I've dealt with worse....UICH MUCH WORSE!

I love this job but man, the people you meet! XD

"What time do the Northern Lights come on?"
"Do you cage the bears at night?"
"Have you ever seen whales out in the lake?"
Some of those(I would hope) are probably tourists taking the p*ss with you.

GameRager: Some of those(I would hope) are probably tourists taking the p*ss with you.
NO!
And I say that because I've been asked all of the more than once.
Those aren't even the dumbest questions.
chevkoch: I see, haha. Be prepared for an interesting two/three days if he ever turns up then :)

Hahaha!
GameRager: Some of those(I would hope) are probably tourists taking the p*ss with you.
tinyE: NO!
Does anyone ever ask if the bears are gonna steal their pik-a-nik baskets? 0.o
tinyE: NO!
GameRager: Does anyone ever ask if the bears are gonna steal their pik-a-nik baskets? 0.o
That actually happens.

Not right in front of them but every year a camper or hiker goes on a little walk, comes back, all the food is gone.
GameRager: Does anyone ever ask if the bears are gonna steal their pik-a-nik baskets? 0.o
tinyE: That actually happens.

Not right in front of them but every year a camper or hiker goes on a little walk, comes back, all the food is gone.
Well obv. I meant more like Yogi doing it(with hat and standing on two legs and all).
As of this morning, in the state of Alabama:

if you get raped, and get an abortion, the doctor who gave you the abortion will go to prison longer than the rapist.

Welcome to my country. :P
low rated
tinyE: As of this morning, in the state of Alabama:

if you get raped, and get an abortion, the doctor who gave you the abortion will go to prison longer than the rapist.

That may be bad, but at least it's not like some states where you can now have an abortion very close to actual birth(if not after, according to some).
low rated

GameRager: That may be bad, but at least it's not like some states where you can now have an abortion very close to actual birth(if not after, according to some).
please don't ever post to me again

thank you
I don't get you...honestly.....sometimes you seem to be ok with my replies and reply back with no issue, and other times you get all upset for seemingly no reason(or at least you don't give me a reason).

As for the current reply: Why did it upset you so much? Did I say something that sounds like it's meant to be antagonistic to what you said? If so, that was not my intent. Also, if you don't tell me why you're upset how am I to correct any problems I might've caused/improve myself?

To what you asked: I assume you mean t you don't want me replying to your posts directly so you don't get notifications. That I can and will do, to try to be as civil/fair as possible(I will just use generic quote tags).

I will not, however, stop replying to someone's posts(obviously in as nice a way as possible) I find interesting just because the poster dislike me/my beliefs/my words. Unless it was actual trolling/overly rude comments/etc I feel I have just as much a right to post my replies/posts as you do the things you sometimes post.

Addition/some advice: If you TRULY don't want to read my words(even after that misunderstanding we had in which I tried to apologize) then get the third party GOG/website ignore mod and block me that way. Then you can ignore all my posts with no problems.
==================================

Ontopic: I recently(yesterday) had a pretty bad panic attack.....I was hyperventilating for several hours(among other issues). Damn, I wish I didn't have so many phobias. :(
Post edited May 16, 2019 by GameRager

Ah yeah i've read on it. Not even in the case of incest is it allowed to abort, only time they can allow abortion is if the mother is in danger from pregnancy i believe that it was written like that.
I would rather bitch about that the state hasn't been abolished yet. I don't want others to impose there insane and disgusting views upon me, therefore I don't wanna impose my (from their perspective) equally insane and disgusting views upon them.

Democracy = mob rule. Two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.
DadJoke007: I would rather bitch about that the state hasn't been abolished yet. I don't want others to impose there insane and disgusting views upon me, therefore I don't wanna impose my (from their perspective) equally insane and disgusting views upon them.

Democracy = mob rule. Two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.
It's miles better than rampant anarchy or just hoping everyone can come to a consensus without a state(seeing as everyone holds differing views on nearly everything[to varying degrees on the same issue, even]).

Imo, even without a state you'd still have many of the same issues the state systems have...also i'd rather have state run enforcement(police/etc) than basically emotionally driven mobs going after offenders without due process.

Addition: I DO think the current systems in place could use a few tweaks/overhauls, though.
Post edited May 16, 2019 by GameRager