It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hate when there's a guitar solo and the camera zooms in on the bassist or rhythm guitarist.
lanipcga: I hate when there's a guitar solo
That's enough (assuming that by "guitar" you mean electric guitar).

Actually, I hate it when electric guitar gets used in music, particularly when recordings of such music are played pretty much everywhere.
dtgreene: That's enough (assuming that by "guitar" you mean electric guitar).
Generally, yes. But it may as well be an acoustic guitar solo. The camera crew can't tell what's going on.
It's rare up here but every once in a while get a completely insane customer, and we have a doozy.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out if he's crazy, stupid, senile, or deliberately fucking with us.
I'm currently contemplating reporting this user: here

Every post seems to be them trying to egg me on and get in my face instead of actually debating the issue.

(The most recent post which I linked just stinks of childish behavior...especially after I tried to bury the hatchet and ask them to be civil and debate the issues rather than the problems they think I have.)
GameRager: I'm currently contemplating reporting this user: here

Every post seems to be them trying to egg me on and get in my face instead of actually debating the issue.

(The most recent post which I linked just stinks of childish behavior...especially after I tried to bury the hatchet and ask them to be civil and debate the issues rather than the problems they think I have.)
He'll take it personally, say you are attacking him for no reason, and report you.
GameRager: I'm currently contemplating reporting this user: here

tinyE: He'll take it personally, say you are attacking him for no reason, and report you.
He might, but it's a risk i'm willing to take as(imo) such behavior isn't proper when a person is trying to debate a topic in a civil manner.

(Thanks for the advice, at any rate)
Post edited May 10, 2019 by GameRager
Damn it! Good people always fall victim to misfortune and/or injustice. A good friend from that place, who also quit it (shortly before i did), had a nasty health related complication, right in the middle of the night and accidentally contacted me, while reaching out for help!

By the gods! 19 people who wanted to break me and chewed me up alive, thrive and prosper! While the only person, the only human being inside there, had that fateful strike...

That and, here i thought MY problems were being serious, or something... I am nagging like a crybaby, while good people trully suffer. What the hell, i need to grow up. I am having it too good, all too well...
Post edited May 13, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Damn it! Good people always fall victim to misfortune and/or injustice. A good friend from that place, who also quit it (shortly before i did), had a nasty health related complication, right in the middle of the night and accidentally contacted me, while reaching out for help!

By the gods! 19 people who wanted to break me and chewed me up alive, thrive and prosper! While the only person, the only human being inside there, had that fateful strike...

That and, here i thought MY problems were serious, or something... I am nagging like a crybaby, while good people trully suffer. What the hell, i need to grow up. I am having it too good, all too well...
You certainly do:)
Hate how so many people are coming into the country as refugees and then become beggars on street. It used to take me 40 minutes to get to work, and now because so many Muslim beggars with multiple kids lie around the streets, it takes me over an hour to get to work. Traffic slows down.
Agh another day wasted, but this time i wanted to bring over my data to my 2tb HDD and it said disk I/O device Error and in my language it said V/I napravi.
So tried chkdsk and it said many sectors are unreadable and canceled it, i used the device like in 2 weeks once when i want to bring over data, also never dropped it and also tried other usb HDD. All of them got the same error weird?
So in the end turning off computer didn't help and back on or restarting pc. Had to turn off the power fully where the cables are connected and turn on pc everything works as it should.
F*** this i wasted at least a couple of hours until i found out what the solution was, would have felt bad if i lost my nicovideo new videos, the old ones are backed up on this and old HDD and just thinking how much time would be wasted by needing to redownload all the games from GOG i want.The nicovideos otomads mostly are kinda not downloadable anymore or can't find them all anymore so this is why i downloaded them.
And really this pc sometimes the keyboard numlock is on but doesn't respond for some reason. So i have to restart pc or turn it off and hope it will respond when i turn it back on by pressing num lock and flashing so i can then write with the keyboard.
Fonzer: Agh another day wasted, but this time i wanted to bring over my data to my 2tb HDD and it said disk I/O device Error and in my language it said V/I napravi.
So tried chkdsk and it said many sectors are unreadable and canceled it, i used the device like in 2 weeks once when i want to bring over data, also never dropped it and also tried other usb HDD. All of them got the same error weird?
So in the end turning off computer didn't help and back on or restarting pc. Had to turn off the power fully where the cables are connected and turn on pc everything works as it should.
F*** this i wasted at least a couple of hours until i found out what the solution was, would have felt bad if i lost my nicovideo new videos, the old ones are backed up on this and old HDD and just thinking how much time would be wasted by needing to redownload all the games from GOG i want.The nicovideos otomads mostly are kinda not downloadable anymore or can't find them all anymore so this is why i downloaded them.
And really this pc sometimes the keyboard numlock is on but doesn't respond for some reason. So i have to restart pc or turn it off and hope it will respond when i turn it back on by pressing num lock and flashing so i can then write with the keyboard.
The failure rate of some portable drives is why I use cheap usb flash drives instead for "smaller" files/groups of files. I keep redundant copies on several different ones, so even if one fails I have backups of the backups, and they are very cheap to aquire/replace.
GameRager: The failure rate of some portable drives is why I use cheap usb flash drives instead for "smaller" files/groups of files. I keep redundant copies on several different ones, so even if one fails I have backups of the backups, and they are very cheap to aquire/replace.
Okay.
Also it didn't fail, it was just something strange with this pc.
All my 3 external HDD still work. And i usually only connect them when i need them. One is 500gb (full) from 2008 the other 1 tb (full) is from 2009 and the newest one 2tb usb only without the power cord (not even half full but close) is probably from 2015, they are all western digital, guess filling the 2tb would probably take me like 4 more years or more. Never did have a failed drive yet, except this weird mistake from my pc which i solved anyway.
I guess only thing not findable would be the new otomads videos which i only need to backup on another drive but i currently don't have another drive for it. Everything else would be easily redownloadable i guess or i don't care as much as for other thing and i only care more about those videos.

On topic:
Can i bitch about birds that came back and went inside above the window where venetian blinds are stored. They literally made holes in wood i believe and are making my sleep restless with the constant chiep chiep from 5 am when i am still supposed to sleep. Surely not normal for a flat, last year they did the same but came back this year now.
They were gone for winter.
Post edited May 14, 2019 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Okay.
Also it didn't fail, it was just something strange with this pc.
All my 3 external HDD still work. And i usually only connect them when i need them. One is 500gb (full) from 2008 the other 1 tb (full) is from 2009 and the newest one 2tb usb only without the power cord (not even half full but close) is probably from 2015, they are all western digital, guess filling the 2tb would probably take me like 4 more years or more. Never did have a failed drive yet, except this weird mistake from my pc which i solved anyway.
I guess only thing not findable would be the new otomads videos which i only need to backup on another drive but i currently don't have another drive for it. Everything else would be easily redownloadable i guess or i don't care as much as for other thing and i only care more about those videos.

On topic:
Can i bitch about birds that came back and went inside above the window where venetian blinds are stored. They literally made holes in wood i believe and are making my sleep restless with the constant chiep chiep from 5 am when i am still supposed to sleep. Surely not normal for a flat, last year they did the same but came back this year now.
They were gone for winter.
I usually backup "important" stuff only.....game installers/extras from GOG/Gamersgate/etc, family photos, good youtube/etc videos, music & music videos that are my favorites, documents with important info(passwords/instructions to do various pc tasks/etc), etc. This usually helps cut back on wasted space and allows me to stretch my backup media further.

As for the birds, i'm 50/50 on that...sometimes I like the sounds and sometimes I get bothered when it interrupts a good nap.
tinyE: It's rare up here but every once in a while get a completely insane customer, and we have a doozy.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out if he's crazy, stupid, senile, or deliberately fucking with us.
What was your verdict in the end?