It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: I find it telling that I replied mostly civlly to you in response above and you basically laughed in my face in reply. Tells loads about one's character, imo.

What are you talking about? 0.o

I hope you're feeling better soon, in any case.
Tauto: Give it a rest.
What bug crawled up your arse? :P

Btw, this is the bitch about life in general thread, not the "Bitch about other user's liking those I dislike" thread.

(On a personal note: I tried advocating for/siding with you on some things(and still agree with you on some things), but by treating those who side with those you dislike as trash(and by basically acting childish by doing so) you're not doing yourself and your image any favors(and it ends up calling your character/motivations into question))

(P.P.S. You REALLY want to be seen by many here as a good soul and get those rep points up/be treated fairly? Then stop playing the victim all the time[even when you feel it's justified] & stop being so confrontational with others over minor slights such as liking others you don't like. Do this, and maybe[with time] your rep will go up and people will take a shine to you/treat you better.)
Post edited May 05, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Had to again downrate a post that was mostly decent, but used one term I find unacceptable.

Also, encountered transphobia on another topic that had nothing to do with such issues.
People keep downrating me en masse(many threads have every post I made in them downrated, even ontopic/polite ones).

here

also here

and here

I'm not the only one....Tauto and Moobot83 are also being hit on every one of their posts for no reason in many threads.

Seriously, do some goggers have no life but to go around downrating those they dislike out of spite?

(To be honest, I don't care about the downrating in general, but it irks me that i/others get mass downrated by cowards who can't even give a reason why they're doing so...they just downrate a bunch of times and go on their merry way as if that helps anything.)
Post edited May 07, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: People keep downrating me en masse(many threads have every post I made in them downrated, even ontopic/polite ones).

here

also here

and here

I'm not the only one....Tauto and Moobot83 are also being hit on every one of their posts for no reason in many threads.

Seriously, do some goggers have no life but to go around downrating those they dislike out of spite?

(To be honest, I don't care about the downrating in general, but it irks me that i/others get mass downrated by cowards who can't even give a reason why they're doing so...they just downrate a bunch of times and go on their merry way as if that helps anything.)
It's possible that at least some of those downvotes could be the result of bots.

(Also, I checked the "Hot Games" thread and it appears to be missing Little Inferno, which is a rather fiery (and therefore hot) game.)
GameRager: People keep downrating me en masse(many threads have every post I made in them downrated, even ontopic/polite ones).

here

also here

and here

dtgreene: It's possible that at least some of those downvotes could be the result of bots.

(Also, I checked the "Hot Games" thread and it appears to be missing Little Inferno, which is a rather fiery (and therefore hot) game.)
It might be. I don't care if they do it though...it just irks me to be painted in a bad light(what will newcomers think if they see everything I post as low rated?) by a few bad apples with nothing better to do with their time. I also hate when someone fairly downrates me without giving reason why.....I mean how do they expect me to "improve" without telling me what they disliked about my comments?
GameRager:
If you post anything remotely "political", especially from a right-wing perspective, it's inevitable you'll get downvoted here.
If that bothers you, don't post anything political.
GameRager:
morolf: If you post anything remotely "political", especially from a right-wing perspective, it's inevitable you'll get downvoted here.
I often don't post anything political, and it still gets downvoted. :\

(Also downvoting is meant to be used on "offensive/rulebreaking posts", and to just blanket downrate someone on many/all their posts in a thread out of spite seems like it goes against the reason the voting system[up/down] that is in place/here.)

An aside and to get off the topic of voting: I stubbed my one toe yesterday and it still bloody hurts. :\
Post edited May 07, 2019 by GameRager
morolf: If you post anything remotely "political", especially from a right-wing perspective, it's inevitable you'll get downvoted here.
GameRager: I often don't post anything political, and it still gets downvoted. :\

(Also downvoting is meant to be used on "offensive/rulebreaking posts", and to just blanket downrate someone on many/all their posts in a thread out of spite seems like it goes against the reason the voting system[up/down] that is in place/here.)

An aside and to get off the topic of voting: I stubbed my one toe yesterday and it still bloody hurts. :\
I wouldn't worry about down/up voting if I were you. Hardly anyone around here cares about it, and the only ones who do are the ones who are vehemently against it. Most ppl here have been wanting to get rid of the scoring system for years. Personally, I take posts and posters one at a time. Who has what star or points under their name means F'K all to me.

If anything counts for forum cred, it's the sign-up date. And even that only so far as whether they may or may not be a bot.
GameRager: I often don't post anything political, and it still gets downvoted. :\

Emob78: I wouldn't worry about down/up voting if I were you. Hardly anyone around here cares about it, and the only ones who do are the ones who are vehemently against it. Most ppl here have been wanting to get rid of the scoring system for years. Personally, I take posts and posters one at a time. Who has what star or points under their name means F'K all to me.

If anything counts for forum cred, it's the sign-up date. And even that only so far as whether they may or may not be a bot.
I don't care about it in general, but two aspects of it's abuse bother me: It can be used to "hide" good posts by me/others(often threads that have the first post low rated will show as grey in the forum listings even with new posts in them) and also make newcomers see low rated users in a bad light. It also doesn't lend well to pointing out what one dislikes about someone they downrate if they downrate with no reason given.

Otherwise I couldn't care less if people downrated anyone, tbh.
dtgreene: Had to again downrate a post that was mostly decent, but used one term I find unacceptable.

Also, encountered transphobia on another topic that had nothing to do with such issues.
I always feel the need to downrep you for being anti-human, but you know what? I don't :p
dtgreene: Had to again downrate a post that was mostly decent, but used one term I find unacceptable.

sanscript: I always feel the need to downrep you for being anti-human, but you know what? I don't :p
I'm pissed sometimes when I run out of good threads to reply to on gog and don't want to necro older ones out of courtesy to others.
Gah, this is getting out of hand. I made a thread about gaming choices/endings being moral or not(in one's eyes) and it got downrated. I wasn't rude/political, and stayed on the topic of gaming, and people still downrated it for whatever reason.

Some people really have no life, it seems.

(I know it probably won't lead to a solution, but I sent a letter gog's way concerning the threads in question, as well as pointing out others being unfairly downrated. Maybe gog will actually do something and/or hold such rep spammers to account.)

sanscript: I always feel the need to downrep you for being anti-human, but you know what? I don't :p
I don't think I've ever posted something anti-human here.
dtgreene: I don't think I've ever posted something anti-human here.
It's an honest mistake on their part....many here think everyone else is a robot, after all.
It is so cruel and so unfair... They won't let me meet J again...

I want my J back, i want my J baaack...

Sob, hic, waaaaah :'(

And i cannot take any action that will expose any of that scum, as i initially intended, because my cutiepie will also come to harm's way... :(

"Lost but won"

DAMN IT ALL!!!
Post edited May 08, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7