It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: I heard about it from a relative(sister). I don't recall him much, but i'm pretty sure he is/was my uncle or something similar.
morolf: No offense, but I find this difficult to understand...uncle is a fairly close relative, how can you be not sure about it?
Anyway, even if you didn't know him well, my condolences...death is always depressing.
Well, my family has several divorces/remarraiges(and that leads to all sorts of new relatives, blood or no), so there's that.

But thanks regardless for the well wishes. It is appreciated(I've lost a direct relative a year or so back, an aunt 3+ years back, and 1 stepGF/1 step GM at various times between them).
You know the weather is freakin' hot when you need to drink your M&M's and inhale your ice water.
Grrr. RR...

This isn't my lucky day, either.

And people say; "wish upon a falling star". Falling star my ash, goddamnit, doggone it, blast it al!

GRrRrR
tinyE: Nice to see Tauto and Emob getting along and becoming friends :D

Modded, note that post/attachment contains hateful message is not allowed on the forum.
The irony here is off the scales.

I fail to see how me and Tauto discussing my stolen motion detector confirms our membership in the KKK, but thanks for trying.
tinyE: Nice to see Tauto and Emob getting along and becoming friends :D

Modded, note that post/attachment contains hateful message is not allowed on the forum.
Emob78: The irony here is off the scales.

I fail to see how me and Tauto discussing my stolen motion detector confirms our membership in the KKK, but thanks for trying.
Agree, but it can get away with it.
Emob78: The irony here is off the scales.

Tauto: Agree, but it can get away with it.
He got a ban for it/other stuff, so why say that he didn't/doesn't? :\
low rated
Tauto: Agree, but it can get away with it.
GameRager: He got a ban for it/other stuff, so why say that he didn't/doesn't? :\
It could have something to do with not knowing for starters, as I'm not that tight with it's information as you. Like I said before you have fun with your buddy. In future don't assume that you can try to be clever or sarcastic because I can do it a lot better.Have a nice day.

P.S....you really should be careful of who PM's you to set up a little bait.
Post edited May 02, 2019 by Tauto
GameRager: He got a ban for it/other stuff, so why say that he didn't/doesn't? :\
Tauto: It could have something to do with not knowing for starters, as I'm not that tight with it's information as you. Like I said before you have fun with your buddy. In future don't assume that you can try to be clever or sarcastic because I can do it a lot better.Have a nice day.

P.S....you really should be careful of who PM's you to set up a little bait.
1. He/she is not my "buddy", although we have talked in threads from time to time. To say such is disengenuous, and btw remember I have stood up for you/agreed with you before. Does that make me your little buddy for doing so?

2. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic with that last comment.

3. Calm down, and stop making an ass of yourself and maybe people will like you more. I am not trying to make you look bad on purpose by saying such. I am merely trying to help you out here with some helpful advice.

(Disclosure: Alright, maybe I am 10% upset that you're basically turning on me after I defended you in the past simply because I sometimes defend others you don't like. It's not classy or civil on your part, so imo I have a right to be a bit miffed.)

Post edited May 06, 2019 by Fairfox
Ooooooh dear:)
low rated
I will be a good boy... Can i please have j back??? I am open for conversion, i can gladly pay tribute, i am up even for a total change of life and beliefs, of all things! Please gimme my j back, gimme my j baaack, let me see her again! :'(
Post edited May 05, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Tauto: Ooooooh dear:)
I find it telling that I replied mostly civlly to you in response above and you basically laughed in my face in reply. Tells loads about one's character, imo.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I will be a good boy... Can i please have j back??? I am open for conversion, i can gladly pay tribute, i am up even for a total change of life and beliefs, of all things! Please gimme my j back, gimme my j baaack, let me see her again! :'(
What are you talking about? 0.o

I hope you're feeling better soon, in any case.
Post edited May 05, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: What are you talking about? 0.o

I won't feel better, unless they let me meet J again... I need heeer :'(

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I won't feel better, unless they let me meet J again... I need heeer :'(
I dunno who that is(If it's from a piece of media or an actual person you knew), so I cannot offer you the proper advice more than to say I hope for the best for you.
low rated
Tauto: Ooooooh dear:)
GameRager: I find it telling that I replied mostly civlly to you in response above and you basically laughed in my face in reply. Tells loads about one's character, imo.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I will be a good boy... Can i please have j back??? I am open for conversion, i can gladly pay tribute, i am up even for a total change of life and beliefs, of all things! Please gimme my j back, gimme my j baaack, let me see her again! :'(

Give it a rest.