It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man, Emob is sure gonna feel silly when he finds out my mother is Caril Ann Fugate! :P
low rated
Vainamoinen:
Doesn't it feel good to finally spill the beans, StarMaker is it, Or is it someone entirely different now, Oh ho ho, so www.g-20.in

So you are in Germany but also in India as well because *.in is INDIA so you are a hacker who likes to hack peoples accounts, Like tinyE's account you're the kid who's been ferociously derepping me with scripts.

How many ALT accounts do you have or other have gained access to?

You always had it in for me didn't you führer or should I say Leftist tyrant who acts like a little bitty 5 year old throwing adult tanties, when IT doesn't get IT'S own way.

I'll be watching you closely.

Oh wait IT is actually FINNISH.

Oh, What a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!

I'd like to find out how you made it seem like it was TinyE, Out with it, C'mon Spit it out.

You think I'm an alt right psychopath?

Or is TinyE just one of your alts?
Vainamoinen:
fr33kSh0w2012: Or is TinyE just one of your alts?
Actually, you are the ONLY ONE in this forum that is not one of my alts.

No shit!
Post edited March 17, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
Fairfox: 
Tauto:

tinyE: Man, Emob is sure gonna feel silly when he finds out my mother is Caril Ann Fugate! :P
TinyE, Stop saying that is your mother, That's cruel even if it is true.
fr33kSh0w2012: Or is TinyE just one of your alts?
tinyE: Actually, you are the ONLY ONE in this forum that is not one of my alts.

No shit!
So does that mean you're also that annoying Fairfox as well?

Wow you have many split personalities.

also who the fuck is welles and why should I care if they are free?
Post edited March 17, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
I think it's time for us all to sing "we shall overcome".
all I wanna do is get drunk
but i can't
so here's hoping for the meteor :P
low rated
No more bitching. Finally, something good for a change... My very last try, yielded some results, at least... I managed to salvage, to bargain something out... Not the "prize" i was aiming for, but still, pretty decent. In fact, now that i think about it, it is very nice... Could have been much, much worse, certainly. And at the end of the day, "beggars cannot be choosers", alas.

Now i sit down, i shut up, contemplate fate and piously appreciate lady luck's mysterious works. Phewww, a big weight was lifted from me, this very evening. Damn. And nobody ever say i am ungrateful; not only i forgive and forget those who messed me up out there, but also the local misers, as well. I AM HAPPY FOR A CHANGE!!!
Post edited March 17, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
tinyE: all I wanna do is get drunk
but i can't
so here's hoping for the meteor :P
Better play some games. Don't let people drag you down.
The last few pages of this thread surely is strange reading.
well, I WAS gonna mention my toilet overfloweth but there seems to be enough s--t here already. Hey, chill out!
Inconsistent levels of moderation on websites. That's my pet peeve for today.
Fran67: well, I WAS gonna mention my toilet overfloweth but there seems to be enough s--t here already. Hey, chill out!
What a shitty problem to have. Take the poo to the loo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs

(music video produced by UNICEF for India, high quality stuff...)
Post edited March 18, 2019 by user deleted
The Breaking Bad box set with Ralph Steadman covers is getting hard to find.

No way I'm paying for another version if a Ralph Steadman one exists.

To say that I haven't even found his Treasure Island yet.
Telika: The Breaking Bad box set with Ralph Steadman covers is getting hard to find.

No way I'm paying for another version if a Ralph Steadman one exists.

To say that I haven't even found his Treasure Island yet.
Breaking Bad was pretty disappointing in the end imo.
The spin-off is supposed to be good though. There's also apparently a movie in the works, dealing with Jesse's life after Breaking Bad.