It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Change of heart.
Post edited March 17, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Cool thread. I feel miserable, but reading about the suffering and anguish of others is kind of enjoyable. More of that please!
low rated
Edit
Post edited March 17, 2019 by user deleted
Fairfox: 
DreamedArtist: Button flew off my coat today and it was on the belly part... and a seagull shat on my backpack.
Emob78: Go easy on the Wagashi. XD

Eat the seagull instead.
Someone tried that in the UK. The courts care about seagulls more than hungry old folks.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/13/man-killed-seagull-stole-food-handed-12-week-curfew-judge-says/
In the U.P. killing a seagull is a bigger crime than killing a bald eagle.
Vainamoinen: Right-wing extremists were recruited, groomed, bred in gaming culture for years. This time unfortunately, the connection is so blatantly obvious that international politics will not ignore it. Stochastic terrorists with their roots / fingers in gaming culture have once more dealt a crushing blow to the things they supposedly defend: uncensored media and free speech.

Can youtube finally off Kjellberg, Aryan Jafari etc. now? They are in fact and literally killing games culture and the games industry.
It's sad you have to spout your terrorist inciting propaganda on GoG.
Vainamoinen: Right-wing extremists were recruited, groomed, bred in gaming culture for years. This time unfortunately, the connection is so blatantly obvious that international politics will not ignore it. Stochastic terrorists with their roots / fingers in gaming culture have once more dealt a crushing blow to the things they supposedly defend: uncensored media and free speech.

Can youtube finally off Kjellberg, Aryan Jafari etc. now? They are in fact and literally killing games culture and the games industry.
Keep,your crap to yourself and don't inflict it on Gog.
low rated
Will try one last time, today. I decide to drop my pride, humble myself and even beg. I need back the person they took away from me.
low rated
Hey, don't tell anyone, but let's all act completely surprised when that increasingly erratic identitarian creep poster becomes the next terrorist shooter. We'll just say we completely ignored the guy and he surely wasn't the concern of a moderator and shit. Also nothing to do whatsoever with gaming culture. There's no problem here. There's no problem here. There's no problem here.
Post edited March 17, 2019 by Vainamoinen
Vainamoinen: Hey, don't tell anyone, but let's all act completely surprised when that increasingly erratic identitarian creep poster becomes the next terrorist shooter. We'll just say we completely ignored the guy and he surely wasn't the concern of a moderator and shit. Also nothing to do whatsoever with gaming culture. There's no problem here. There's no problem here. There's no problem here.
There's nothing to kill, you 're dead inside; plus, you aren't worth a spit. I am simply bitching about my life and you actively try to make me feel worse; about matters that don't concern you, even. I have never harmed a fly, unlike you and your ilk. And that won't change. I don't touch filth.
Emob78: Go easy on the Wagashi. XD

Eat the seagull instead.
Spectre: Someone tried that in the UK. The courts care about seagulls more than hungry old folks.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/13/man-killed-seagull-stole-food-handed-12-week-curfew-judge-says/
I try levity, I start getting hit with UK regs and laws.

Thanks, Britain! Ya really know how to kill a mood.
Vainamoinen: Hey, don't tell anyone, but let's all act completely surprised when that increasingly erratic identitarian creep poster becomes the next terrorist shooter. We'll just say we completely ignored the guy and he surely wasn't the concern of a moderator and shit. Also nothing to do whatsoever with gaming culture. There's no problem here. There's no problem here. There's no problem here.
He's merely whining about his love life, with zero insinuations of any planned violence, stalking or whatever. I know you're a little snitch, but no police force ever would take any action based on his comments here...and why would they?
Stop bringing up silly pretexts so you can continue spouting your political opinions here, when everybody else has stopped.
*yawn*
Post edited March 18, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: god i hope my mother dies soon

please god
i don't ask for much
do me this favor
kill her
kill her now!
Your mama must have done something horrible in a previous life to get saddled with an ungrateful son like you. Tell her even if you don't love her, I do.

*Modded, please refrain from using vulgar language on the forum.
Post edited March 18, 2019 by Ashleee