It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Been eyeing one of those Jeep Renegades but the Compass did cross my mind.
My previous post didn't show. Anyway, short version:

Take your sweet own time before making up your mind. Watch reviews and such. The Renegade has a lot of AC issues and transmission issues. My wife wanted one but decided not to risk it.

I purchased my Compass less than a year ago, had 9k miles (14.4kms) and this is the third time it's going back to the dealer. Multiple electronic issues (while driving I had all my dash lights flashing and couldn't switch gear etc...), features that don't always work and now it seems that there is a transmission issue. For the price you have to pay, it is not acceptable. I'm going to pay it off as fast as I can, sell it and purchased something else.
tinyE: Been eyeing one of those Jeep Renegades but the Compass did cross my mind.
Cambrey: My previous post didn't show. Anyway, short version:

Take your sweet own time before making up your mind. Watch reviews and such. The Renegade has a lot of AC issues and transmission issues. My wife wanted one but decided not to risk it.

I purchased my Compass less than a year ago, had 9k miles (14.4kms) and this is the third time it's going back to the dealer. Multiple electronic issues (while driving I had all my dash lights flashing and couldn't switch gear etc...), features that don't always work and now it seems that there is a transmission issue. For the price you have to pay, it is not acceptable. I'm going to pay it off as fast as I can, sell it and purchased something else.
FCA doesn't make any good vehicles. That's expected when the worst car manufacturer in America (Chrysler) is bought by the worst car manufacturer in the world (Fiat). The last good Jeep SUV ceased production in the late 90's/early 2000's. Get a Subaru or a Toyota instead. It'll cost more, but it's worth it in the long run.
d3adb01t: FCA doesn't make any good vehicles.
That is harsh, but unfortunately there is more than a grain of truth in it. Some exceptions aside, FCA vehicles do appear to be statistically unreliable - not only do owners complain about them (as they do with all marques to some extent - fish around the Internet for long enough and you'll start wondering how on earth anyone ever manages to drive anywhere without a breakdown), they fail MOT's pretty often as well. Some MOT officials may be biased against FCA vehicles, of course, but the numbers are way too high for that to be the only explanation.

I used to have a then-nine-year-old Fiat Grande Punto with low mileage for its age, and it gave me nothing but trouble since day three (oh hey, someone on the Internet complaining about a car being unreliable!). I sank a vast proportion of my tiny income trying to get it fixed, failed, and eventually traded it in for a less old but really high-mileage ex-fleet Fiesta that cost plenty more to buy but has only needed a new battery over two and a half year and some 40,000 kilometres on top of what it had already accumulated.

I wouldn't want to part with it, but it's time for the Ford to go soon. While the next owner doesn't know it yet, they should be well pleased with their purchase. I need something more spacious now and will be picking up a second-hand Mazda 6 on Monday, so fingers crossed that it will serve as well.
Post edited March 02, 2019 by AlKim
King Kong Bundy died.

When I was a kid, he was THE villain!

R.I.P.
Having a crash course on snake genital organs (because reasons), and learning quite a few things that I miss ignoring.

Seriously, wtf.
Been given an ultimatum to attend church by a family member, or else. Seriously, fuck that place and all of its brainwashing.
Matewis: Been given an ultimatum to attend church by a family member, or else. Seriously, fuck that place and all of its brainwashing.
Just tell them that Satan is the cooler guy...
Matewis: Been given an ultimatum to attend church by a family member, or else. Seriously, fuck that place and all of its brainwashing.
Well,with a mouth like that I doubt the Minister would except you.Problem solved.
viperfdl: Just tell them that Satan is the cooler guy...
Lol, well according to today's sermon (I caved to keep the peace), my blindness is due to one of two things: my sins, or Satan :P
Tauto: Well,with a mouth like that I doubt the Minister would except you.Problem solved.
Eh, they're far too tolerant for that :P
Post edited March 10, 2019 by Matewis
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/82/6f/18/826f182c7ff472e6e36dee3535ddc859--funny-captions-funny-memes.jpg
I wonder what "else" could entail, intervention by exorcism? Rattlesnake wrestling?
Matewis: Been given an ultimatum to attend church by a family member, or else.
chevkoch: I wonder what "else" could entail, intervention by exorcism? Rattlesnake wrestling?
...Or else he stops attending church too.
chevkoch: I wonder what "else" could entail, intervention by exorcism? Rattlesnake wrestling?
I wish, the truth is far more dull : either go and see the preacher/minister/whatever myself, or he will be brought to me for a 'talk'.
Matewis: I wish, the truth is far more dull : either go and see the preacher/minister/whatever myself, or he will be brought to me for a 'talk'.
Do you still know where you left your time machine at? Time to leave these dark times and hurry back to 2019!
Cambrey: My previous post didn't show. Anyway, short version:

d3adb01t: FCA doesn't make any good vehicles. That's expected when the worst car manufacturer in America (Chrysler) is bought by the worst car manufacturer in the world (Fiat). The last good Jeep SUV ceased production in the late 90's/early 2000's. Get a Subaru or a Toyota instead. It'll cost more, but it's worth it in the long run.
Sad but true. Literally what's kept me from buying a Hellcat :(

Anybody know if Mustangs these days are any good?
Post edited March 10, 2019 by Meldaras