It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Man, it's really lame that you're making all those allusions, but don't really tell anything, now I have to wonder what's it about (communists? Satanists? pedos? druggies? freemasons? Soros people?).
Lame! Don't tease me like that.
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
morolf: Man, it's really lame that you're making all those allusions, but don't really tell anything, now I have to wonder what's it about (communists? Satanists? pedos? druggies? freemasons? Soros people?).
Lame! Don't tease me like that.
He is on a Crusade.
morolf: Lame! Don't tease me like that.
Nothing it concerns YOU, apparently. This thread is about what its title says, so beach please, let me beach about my life as i please. I never interrupted you and especially, not after something nasty happened to you. Go pester someone else.
morolf: Lame! Don't tease me like that.
I would guess shapeshifters. Never trusted those.
Don 'cha just loooove reality? So GOG might go bellyup. Or maybe Niberu will crash. Or maybe.....
Post edited February 26, 2019 by Fran67
Fran67: Don 'cha just loooove reality? So GOG might go bellyup. Or maybe Niberu will crash. Or maybe.....
Maybe Nibiru will crash into the Valve corporate offices. That would be ironic.

Or maybe Nibiru is too busy getting it on with Apophis behind the shadow of Planet X while the Lady Gaia plays her harp to conceal the squeaky noises. One might say that someone is getting the WORM-WOOD in the ole' cranny hole.
DadJoke007: I would guess shapeshifters. Never trusted those.
Don't you think that's a bid prejudiced?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Nothing it concerns YOU, apparently. This thread is about what its title says, so beach please, let me beach about my life as i please. I never interrupted you and especially, not after something nasty happened to you. Go pester someone else.
Ok, I won't insist any further.
Your loss if you want to do without my wise counsel!
Post edited February 26, 2019 by morolf
morolf and Bradley offering each other counsel.
I have to trade my Fiesta for a bigger car. Boo. The Ford is a fantastic machine, and while I don't mind shopping around for whatever barge takes its place, I'm not looking forward to the expense.
There is new batch SPAM of commercials (and I mean actual SPAM, not the email bullshit) that insist all the negative stereotypes about SPAM are false.

When I was a little kid mY mother fed me SPAM.

THERE IS NOTHING FALSE ABOUT THOSE STEREOTYPES!
I'D RATHER EAT THE ASS OFF A DEAD BABOON THAN EVER EAT THAT SHIT AGAIN!
Post edited February 27, 2019 by tinyE
Fran67: Don 'cha just loooove reality? So GOG might go bellyup. Or maybe Niberu will crash. Or maybe.....
Emob78: Maybe Nibiru will crash into the Valve corporate offices. That would be ironic.

Or maybe Nibiru is too busy getting it on with Apophis behind the shadow of Planet X while the Lady Gaia plays her harp to conceal the squeaky noises. One might say that someone is getting the WORM-WOOD in the ole' cranny hole.
Great reply!
tinyE: There is new batch SPAM of commercials (and I mean actual SPAM, not the email bullshit) that insist all the negative stereotypes about SPAM are false.

tinyE at home on a Saturday night
tinyE: There is new batch SPAM of commercials (and I mean actual SPAM, not the email bullshit) that insist all the negative stereotypes about SPAM are false.

Symphony8: tinyE at home on a Saturday night
HEY! I DON"T APPR.....Wait.

Yeah, that's actually dead on.
I so regret that I didn't buy a Japanese car instead of this piece of shit that we call Jeep Compass 2018.
Cambrey: I so regret that I didn't buy a Japanese car instead of this piece of shit that we call Jeep Compass 2018.
What's wrong with it?
After 15 years in the snow belt I have it with my fucking Focus and want something 4WD.

Been eyeing one of those Jeep Renegades but the Compass did cross my mind.