It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Apparently one of my textbooks had a card I needed for a class, but I don't have it. I'll probably have to buy another copy of the same textbook just to get a card, and I can't return my current one since it's opened. I should've dropped out before the semester started.
Vainamoinen: Fuck off.
morolf: I won't, if you keep spamming your whining about right-wingers here (despite the clear ban on political discussions) under the pretext that you're suffering so much or whatever, I will continue to pester you. Equal rights for everybody. If right-wingers have to shut up about politics here, you get to as well.
The "fun" thing is that many people to the left try to impose their views as axiomatic. From their point of view it only gets political when you disagree with them since their views are like natural laws that everyone else should acknowledge.

If everyone just shuts up (or fucks off) and let them spew their propaganda in peace, it doesn't have to get "political".
Post edited January 22, 2019 by user deleted
low rated
The worst thing is when gog asks us to not post anything political, and then releases games that glorify antifa violence against right-wing movements trying to preserve the cultural and racial identity of europe threatened by multiculturalism and political correctness. It's really unfairly one-sided, I bet that an ethnic cleansing simulator would be deemed "political" by those leftists.
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah Some-one got stabbed in my street AGAIN https://au.yahoo.com/news/mans-heartbreaking-last-words-fiancee-died-arms-094759326.html

Oh well Such is life - In my neighbourhood this is a regular occurrence.
tinyE: in your neighborhood people get stabbed, in mine people get mauled by bears.

Serious question, which do you think is worse? I know I have more empathy for bears.
He lived 2 houses away from me! he was playing the "Good Samaritan" and it COST HIM HIS LIFE!

Aww... The poor little Bitch was in tears, HE TOOK SOMEONES LIFE FFS!

And you wonder why I am the way I am, I'm in constant FEAR FOR MY LIFE, It happened just around the corner!

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/21/19/30/stabbing-lake-macquarie-glen-smith watch the video

and Here: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-22/man-charged-over-bolton-point-murder-faces-court/10736834

and now my Parent won't STFU and leave me alone about it she now thinks it's a conspiracy to get them killed or locked up in a mental institution... Fuck I hate my mother fucking life!
Post edited January 22, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
I should have no better than to attempt a conversation with him. :
Post edited January 22, 2019 by tinyE
That's not Funny TinyE.
fr33kSh0w2012: That's not Funny TinyE.
It wasn't supposed to be.

I asked about bear attacks versus human attacks and I get another diatribe about how miserable your life is. Seriously. XD

Somehow I think I'd get the same thing if I asked you what time it is.
Post edited January 22, 2019 by tinyE
fr33kSh0w2012: That's not Funny TinyE.
tinyE: It wasn't supposed to be.

I asked about bear attacks versus human attacks and I get another diatribe about how miserable your life is. Seriously. XD

Somehow I think I'd get the same thing if I asked you what time it is.
They are both Deadly, you can outwit a Bear though because they are predictable it is 1:10 AM Australian Eastern standards time! and it is between 35 and 40°C inside my house ATM

That's CELCIUS Buddy not Fahrenheit

It was SO DAMN hot last week about 59°C in my house I couldn't move My PC's idle temps were 92°C

Well I have to go to sleep before I pass out in front of the PC.

You wan't popcorn with that "XD"

I honestly don't know WTF you find so friggin amusing Hmm..

Bet you couldn't fight off a tazzy devil though

watch it and you'll probably get scared!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyvPjn2m240
Post edited January 22, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
In Final Fantasy 5, it took me over 100 tries to get a rare steal off an enemy.

Even with a glitch that allows me to get 99 of the item after a successful steal, that's still less than one bow per steal attempt. (There is another variant that would have given me 255 of the item, but that version only works if the item can be thrown or consumed, and you can't throw bows at enemies.)
dtgreene: In Final Fantasy 5, it took me over 100 tries to get a rare steal off an enemy.

Even with a glitch that allows me to get 99 of the item after a successful steal, that's still less than one bow per steal attempt. (There is another variant that would have given me 255 of the item, but that version only works if the item can be thrown or consumed, and you can't throw bows at enemies.)
Well,they say crime doesn't pay:)
The problem with saving the world is that

1) the world is big

2) the world is dumb

It's a bit of an issue.
Telika: The problem with saving the world is that

1) the world is big

2) the world is dumb

It's a bit of an issue.
I would love to change the world.

But I don't know what it wears.
tinyE: I would love to change the world.
It would take very very large diapers.
dtgreene: In Final Fantasy 5, it took me over 100 tries to get a rare steal off an enemy.

Tauto: Well,they say crime doesn't pay:)
Except that I'd be killing that enemy anyway, which would be a more serious crime than simply taking its bow. (Before you ask, no you can't just loot the bow from the dead enemy; Final Fantasy (series) does not work that way.)

Also, in some cases, "crime" *does* pay; for example, in the first world there are some enemies you can easily steal Ethers and Hi-Potions from, both of which are rather handy consumable items.

By the way, in the next game in the series, Final Fantasy 6, it's actualy impossible to beat the game without stealing or major glitches. (For this purpose, a glitch is major if it allows sequence breaking, or involves something like memory corruption or arbitrary code/script execution.)
Talk about hot,31 already 10am and expecting 40 plus.Summer,you can shove it.