It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everything would be dandy if I didn't have to lie to my mum about smoking pot.
Dr_Adder: Everything would be dandy if I didn't have to lie to my mum about smoking pot.
Oh come on man, that's part of growing up! It's like puberty. It's a rite of passage! :D
Grrr. I found out something else about her, which isn't looking nice... Yet, instead of it being enough to make me think badly of her and decide to stay the hell away (i already went away), i find myself liking her even more, on the contrary... And the circumstances around our encounter and handling of each other, as became now (post my refusal to yield to her completely and my own stupid little games to circumvent her ways), prevent me from either approaching anew, or trying to make amends, however hard i want to... Damn and damn! Ignorance is precious, after all.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grrr. I found out something else about her, which isn't looking nice... Yet, instead of it being enough to make me think badly of her and decide to stay the hell away (i already went away), i find myself liking her even more, on the contrary... And the circumstances around our encounter and handling of each other, as became now (post my refusal to yield to her completely and my own stupid little games to circumvent her ways), prevent me from either approaching anew, or trying to make amends, however hard i want to... Damn and damn! Ignorance is precious, after all.
ear we again.Get over her and move on with someone else and stop being a loser.
Dr_Adder: Everything would be dandy if I didn't have to lie to my mum about smoking pot.
Are you an adult? If that's case, it's your choice and she shouldn't question you about it in the first place.
Vainamoinen: Don't plunge headfirst into depression. You're still needed, especially here! Things are horrible right now, but you may live long enough to see people finally waking up, and until then ... you can disperse the cold water bucket showers for that to one day happen.

You don't want to leave the world to the assholes you just described, right?

Uhm, happy birthday, by the way.
Fran67: I'm 70 already, and I feel like going myself. Been depressed for life, it seems. World is so f**ked up now, and family members are being diagnosed with cancer. Too much of a coward to off myself, and things might get better somehow. Hang in there----why give your enemies anything to rejoice over?
*smiles*, it's nice to hear you define it as cowardice not to off yourself, I see myself as a coward too. I just can't put up the courage to choose to end my suffering and leave my loved ones behind. There's my parents, my siblings, their spouses and children who'd miss me, my friends, my colleagues. You could also see it as courage to keep on living for the joy I bring others for being alive, but I mainly feel it as cowardice myself.

Yet it gives me great courage to know I'm not alone, in disliking this world.
Seems like each day its well over 30 degree celcius now :P Might be time to invest in an air conditioner and have my department foot the bill...
Matewis: Seems like each day its well over 30 degree celcius now :P Might be time to invest in an air conditioner and have my department foot the bill...
We had over 40 yesterday, and the next four days are the same.
Matewis: Seems like each day its well over 30 degree celcius now :P Might be time to invest in an air conditioner and have my department foot the bill...
Tauto: We had over 40 yesterday, and the next four days are the same.
Yeah no thanks, the record in this region thankfully is 'just' 39 degrees. Normally the low 30s are tolerable, but what makes it worse atm is the extra humidity due to the start of Gauteng's rainy season. Most days build up to a late afternoon thunder and rain storm.
Tauto: We had over 40 yesterday, and the next four days are the same.
Matewis: Yeah no thanks, the record in this region thankfully is 'just' 39 degrees. Normally the low 30s are tolerable, but what makes it worse atm is the extra humidity due to the start of Gauteng's rainy season. Most days build up to a late afternoon thunder and rain storm.
East coast,high humidity is normal for us.Now I know where the ''Go West'' came from.
Tauto: Now I know where the ''Go West'' came from.
From the PET SHOP BOYS
low rated
!@#$ !@#$ !@#$

Today !@#$, today !@#$ and today, !@#$

I cannot even begin to describe that... Even i remain speechless. I can't even...
low rated
Brad must have just heard about Rep King. XD
low rated
4.30 am and the idiots next door wake us up with a racket.So,get dressed and go give them a fck'en shut up or cop a smack in the mouth....I'm pretty sure they got the message or should say,half the street.
low rated
tinyE: Brad must have just heard about Rep King. XD
Identitarians have assaulted a newspaper employee that tore off their fascist propaganda over here and were stupid enough to put 75 seconds of that on youtube in hopes that this might actually help them to put concerns to rest that they're all just violent misogynist pricks who treat women like furniture to be shoved aside at their will.

Maybe that stupidity drives him insane? Or the fact that it's women again who manage to fuck his peeps in the ass? Who aren't afraid of half a dozen big white beardy threatening masked sisterfuckers, even when completely on their own?

Women and our youth, they'll bail us all out of this shit. You just wait.
Post edited January 18, 2019 by Vainamoinen