It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Really, the whole bug where a deleted topic messes up your "topics I've posted in", combined with the fact that posts can be deleted by a big enough mob of users (with no moderator action), makes things a mine field.

I just noticed a topic (fortunately one I hadn't posted in) get deleted even after getting a few replies, and it didn't seem to be a spam topic (though it was a controversial topic). Either it was deleted by a mod (probably should have been locked instead because of this bug), or enough users pressed the "report as spam" button; as a result, some innocent users, simply because of what they posted in the topic, have likely fallen victim to the bug.

(Incidentally, that topic was about a forum being made that had only one rule; this means no rules about unwarned spoilers or triggers, verbally attacking other users, doxxing, copyright infringement, or other things that any sane forum would forbid.)
Steamworld Heist is short. And its "New Game +" is just a "New Game". Okay, characters stay unlocked, but the rest only depends on the difficulty levels you choose to change. That game deserves longevity.

In fact, that game deserves all that I complain about in other games. I wish they released DLCs and such...
tinyE: It's way worse over here.

We need ID to buy cereal.

At least that's what the POTUS keeps telling us. :P
“If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID."
You never cease to amaze me, how can you type with the straitjacket on?
If you dont have a straitjacket on...welll..your government is a failure.
tinyE: It's way worse over here.

We need ID to buy cereal.

At least that's what the POTUS keeps telling us. :P
“If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID."
kaboro: You never cease to amaze me, how can you type with the straitjacket on?
Are you telling me he didn't say that?
Post edited December 02, 2018 by tinyE

Post edited December 04, 2018 by Fairfox
kaboro: You never cease to amaze me, how can you type with the straitjacket on?
tinyE: Are you telling me he didn't say that?
You almost sound like Cathy Newman against Jordan Peterson here....."so you're saying"
No im not saying he didnt say that (not that i care what that poor excuse for a human being ever said), what im actually trying to say is that by quoting that insane person and paying attention to him, you will inevitably become just as insane as him.
tinyE: Are you telling me he didn't say that?
kaboro: You almost sound like Cathy Newman against Jordan Peterson here....."so you're saying"
No im not saying he didnt say that (not that i care what that poor excuse for a human being ever said), what im actually trying to say is that by quoting that insane person and paying attention to him, you will inevitably become just as insane as him.
That's actually a good point, but it's a little hard to ignore someone in his position, doing what he does, destroying everything I hold so dear.

To quote one of my favorite movies, Hoosiers, "Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with."
Post edited December 02, 2018 by tinyE
kaboro: You almost sound like Cathy Newman against Jordan Peterson here....."so you're saying"
tinyE: That's actually a good point, but it's a little hard to ignore someone in his position, doing what he does, destroying everything I hold so dear.

To quote one of my favorite movies, Hoosiers, "Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with."
Well sir, as a non-american, i totally agree with what you said, on top of that i have to add that you better deal with your living room problem fast, because the shameful things happening in your living room, are broadcasted in MY livingroom, and thats not fun at all. Its like the neighbour upstairs forgetting the fawcet open and you end up with a flood in your appartment.
Of course you blame the neighbour upstairs, not the water :P
Entire damn country is facing loadshedding because our national power utility is shit, due to years and years of incompetent and corrupt leadership, just like most anything else the government touches. Looks like my neighbourhood won't have any power for 5 hours today, and it looks like this nonsense will continue for several weeks at least
Matewis: Entire damn country is facing loadshedding because our national power utility is shit, due to years and years of incompetent and corrupt leadership, just like most anything else the government touches. Looks like my neighbourhood won't have any power for 5 hours today, and it looks like this nonsense will continue for several weeks at least
Agree.We have power problems also,one of the highest (power bills) in the world and our cretins just keep on blaming each other meanwhile the bills go higher.And we have power stations that are breaking down and they have been arguing for the last three years as to the best way to fix it and cant agree on a way.Well,they are in for a shock early next year with the elections due.I have sent emails to them all and told them that they are nothing but grubs and surprisingly not one had the balls to reply.Probably never received them as their lackys just deleted them but I did keep an eye out for small black trucks or vans with dark tinted windows parked in the street.

Ahh, who am I kidding,the next mob wont be any better,maybe just worse crooks that are in now.And I think the worst thing is we cant do anything about it but suck eggs:(
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Tauto
I have some sort of eye infection that's making me feel like I've been sucker punched and literally no medical treatment. I could also do without the snobby receptionists.
daedaliavallis: I could also do without the snobby receptionists.
Last week I almost decked my dentist.

All the money I give her and she stands over me telling me how stupid I am, berating me.
tinyE: Last week I almost decked my dentist.

All the money I give her and she stands over me telling me how stupid I am, berating me.
Sounds like you should have. Time for a new dentist. That's such an annoying thing and one of the worst dental bedside manners holy moly.

I stopped going to the one whose staff did that to me over massive decay under fillings I'm not sure I even needed to begin with. Sure, Jan. I can totally brush under "sealed" fillings.
low rated
tinyE: Last week I almost decked my dentist.

You would deck a woman,what a hero.
ever have one of these? :P