It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At least once a week I have to remind them I don't want to get rid of my radio, yet they keep trying to sell it behind my back. They've also tried selling my game consoles behind my back, despite me paying for everything.
I was watching somebody livestream a game on Youtube when some moron in the chat window apparently spoiled the one movie I was looking forward to all year. That doesn't mean I won't still enjoy the movie, but c'mon. Damn that guy.
My latest C-Scan came back negative.

I'm mentioning it in here because this tends to be the thread most people come to when they find out I'm healthy and not going anywhere. :P
Funny how in the medical profession, a negative outcome is usually something that's a very positive thing to the patient. Congrats on the result TInyE!
tinyE: My latest C-Scan came back negative.
Congratulations!! I needed something that brightened my day, and here it is.
Boredom, fatigue, and my old untreated longing for space opera are pushing me to dangerously unhealthy extremities.

I'm on the verge of watching "Solo". :-(
Telika: Boredom, fatigue, and my old untreated longing for space opera are pushing me to dangerously unhealthy extremities.

I'm on the verge of watching "Solo". :-(
Do yourself a favor. Watch Ice Pirates instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Vd1CKiR8g
Ice Pirates is a great movie.
One of my favorites.

Keep an eye out for a young Angelica Houston and Ron Pearlman, as well as a dead Robert Urich and John Matusak.
Post edited November 24, 2018 by tinyE
Emob78: Do yourself a favor. Watch Ice Pirates instead.
I know it by heart already.

Anyone who saw it know it by heart. It's like a permanent scar.
Emob78: Do yourself a favor. Watch Ice Pirates instead.
Telika: I know it by heart already.

Then enjoy a pan-sexual Lando making love to robots in Solo-sex. Otherwise known as the Kathleen Kennedy trilogy.
Telika: I know it by heart already.

Emob78: Then enjoy a pan-sexual Lando making love to robots in Solo-sex. Otherwise known as the Kathleen Kennedy trilogy.
Actually it's been a long time I haven't watched Ice Pirates.
Emob78: Then enjoy a pan-sexual Lando making love to robots in Solo-sex.
Well that was hot.

Not quite as much as the Solo/Chewie shower scene, but still.

Enjoyable dumb fun unremarkable scifi adventure flick. Quite what I needed.

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
What's the point of fighting a battle you'll never win?
low rated
d3adb01t: What's the point of fighting a battle you'll never win?
Depends on the exact battle. Could be Delusion. Group cohesion. Social constraints. Mere habit. But also: Self-expression. Character. Morality. Legacy.
Post edited November 24, 2018 by Vainamoinen