It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: going blind sucks.
Telika: Volcanic winter just as spring was coming. And just as I was sending two caravans away, an insect infestation breaks out right in my reserves. It's just that kind of day, I guess.
what are you playing?
Telika: Volcanic winter just as spring was coming. And just as I was sending two caravans away, an insect infestation breaks out right in my reserves. It's just that kind of day, I guess.
tinyE: what are you playing?
Rimworld. Always.
tinyE: what are you playing?
Telika: Rimworld. Always.
i need to start that :P
By the time I finish work here my brain is pudding and all I can't manage are mindless shooters. :P
deleted
I leave the gaming world for a bit and come and back and yet somehow it's become even worse than it was than when I left it. Quite remarkable. I suppose all those blue ribbons will come in handy, after all.
I just got another, "What do you do here?"

That's always a rough way to start off the morning.
Fairfox: had a horrific day again
i need to cut sum friends out of my lyfe
Hey that's exactly what I spent my weekend doing.

I'm getting good at that.
tinyE: I just got another, "What do you do here?"

That's always a rough way to start off the morning.
In my mind I'd say, "Yo mama, putz! What are you doing here?"
deleted
WHY DOES SOMEONE WHO IS ALLERGIC TO ANIMALS VISIT THE NORTH WOODS!?!?!

WTF, do they think we don't have them up here!? XD

And what's worse is, they refuse to cancel their reservation, so I'm going to spend the next week listening to her bitch and moan about how she can't breath and it's all our fault!
Looks like I have to spend money for a new graphicscard. Fuck...
#firstworldproblems
viperfdl: Looks like I have to spend money for a new graphicscard. Fuck...
#firstworldproblems
THAT IS A FIRST WORLD PROBLEM.

I'm not lying.

You take away my graphics card, I could see myself wanting to fly a plane into a building!
viperfdl: Looks like I have to spend money for a new graphicscard. Fuck...
#firstworldproblems
tinyE: THAT IS A FIRST WORLD PROBLEM.

I'm not lying.

You take away my graphics card, I could see myself wanting to fly a plane into a building!
At first I read: " ...wanting to fly a piano into a building!"
tinyE: THAT IS A FIRST WORLD PROBLEM.

I'm not lying.

viperfdl: At first I read: " ...wanting to fly a piano into a building!"
Now there is an idea for a game!

Fly a piano, loaded with weaponry of course, through a series of increasingly daunting levels in an effort to save the rest of the orchestra, and thus the universe.
viperfdl: At first I read: " ...wanting to fly a piano into a building!"
tinyE: Now there is an idea for a game!

Fly a piano, loaded with weaponry of course, through a series of increasingly daunting levels in an effort to save the rest of the orchestra, and thus the universe.
If that game is to be made, one suggestion:

Make it so that the game can be played with a MIDI keyboard. (Be aware that MIDI keyboards aren't all alike; some (like mine) have only 25 keys, while some have as many as 88 keys.)