It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I fell for a credit card scam.
sanscript: Best of luck. Many banks can be pita about such.

Tauto:
sanscript: She never replies on anything if you try to have a direct conversation with her; I tried long ago to ask her directly about the things she writes and offered my opinion, but she stopped. At one point I nearly "stalked" her to provoke her to answer me but I realized quickly that that wasn't the way to go and It was totally wrong of me.

Perhaps she realized she couldn't change me and wasn't in control...

Yes, I might be hard now, but she only expresses her own insecurity with her cold and selfish demeanor, almost every post she has is to elevate herself and to prove the world she's superior.

Perhaps we should just leave her alone...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitch about life in general - 2. time one of our cats is not well in a short time. Some weeks ago it was because of an infection.

We see she's in pain and it hurts. She tries to eat but it all comes up again. Perhaps she has something stuck in her throat, because you can clearly see she's having throat-spasms. But there is nothing we can do until the appointment later today.

She really doesn't need this, but at least she's calm again and sleeps right now...
I can dig that.I give up trying to get a rise out of her,sense of humour.She has none.
A small complaint:

I finally got doing something production code which I sent on Github so I can improve it over the time. Good for me.

But I did get a comment from my friend that "nice, but just do something with React and Node.js instead"

What slightly ticks me off is constant goalpost moving, since it feels I don't get any productive stuff done.

Minor complaint since I know a) they know better this case and b) they are thinking the best for me in this case.

...which gave me an idea of project I could do it on.
A silly little gripe: I finished rearranging the shop last Sunday, making a really big improvement in storage efficiency and also making a better workshop area. Then I went on the road for a couple days. Came back yesterday and tried to work out there. Haha - muscle memory had me repeatedly looking for things in the old locations. "Aaah, crud - where did I move that?" I think I walked past the tool chest five times while looking for tools. Dur.
HereForTheBeer: A silly little gripe: I finished rearranging the shop last Sunday, making a really big improvement in storage efficiency and also making a better workshop area. Then I went on the road for a couple days. Came back yesterday and tried to work out there. Haha - muscle memory had me repeatedly looking for things in the old locations. "Aaah, crud - where did I move that?" I think I walked past the tool chest five times while looking for tools. Dur.
Yep,that can be annoying but the worst is someone else not putting the stuff back where it was.
HereForTheBeer: A silly little gripe: I finished rearranging the shop last Sunday, making a really big improvement in storage efficiency and also making a better workshop area. Then I went on the road for a couple days. Came back yesterday and tried to work out there. Haha - muscle memory had me repeatedly looking for things in the old locations. "Aaah, crud - where did I move that?" I think I walked past the tool chest five times while looking for tools. Dur.
Tauto: Yep,that can be annoying but the worst is someone else not putting the stuff back where it was.
True, but that guy is usually me. Haha. I'll get back from a trip and forget where I had placed something before the trip.

On the upside, during the rearranging process I managed to find a part that I KNEW I had but couldn't locate. It's a ridiculously expensive piece (OEM pricing) that will be relatively cheap and easy to have built. And I found two of those pieces so one can go to the customer who is looking for it and the other can be used as a sample to get them made locally.
There exists a La-Mulana randomizer. I don't know whether this is good or bad.

(I've heard that it's recommended that you clear Hell Temple before you try the randomizer. Given how difficult Hell Temple is, that tells you something about the randomizer.)
I hate late check-ins.
Well, monday Facebook told me that someone might have been using my account and today i get a bill for 30$ for ads i didn't buy.I didn't even know my paypal was linked to facebook... How is that even possible that i didn't receive one email about it, or in regards of agreeing to a payment of that size... or any size
deleted
I was going to go to a parade, but it's raining, and while the parade will go on (to my understanding), I don't want to stand or sit in the rain that long.
I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

People checking in. Four times in the past week, FOUR FUC%ING TIMES, I told them not to use GPS!

They just called, they are lost.

-Are you using a GPS?

-Yes.
tinyE: *snip*
Have you tried bread crumbs?
tinyE: *snip*
viperfdl: Have you tried bread crumbs?
They just checked in.

I wish they had stayed lost. :P A little on the snooty side.

Thank god they are only here for one day.
viperfdl: Have you tried bread crumbs?
tinyE: They just checked in.

I wish they had stayed lost. :P A little on the snooty side.

Thank god they are only here for one day.
Unless they get lost on their way out.
AndreeaB: Well, monday Facebook told me that someone might have been using my account and today i get a bill for 30$ for ads i didn't buy.I didn't even know my paypal was linked to facebook... How is that even possible that i didn't receive one email about it, or in regards of agreeing to a payment of that size... or any size
Fairfox: ouch
i dont really get ad-buyin' or even wut you mean proper lee but still taht has to suck :/
i hope you get it resolved an' figure out how they uuh liek managed to hack account. I WISH YOU LUCK, LIL CAT LOVAH
Thank you for your kindness.
I had to look what the ads thing was because i didn't know either. Apparently, since i am the administrator of a page on facebook i "bough" ads for that page and they were bought the same on 4of june, most probably when my account was brokem into... but i didn't get any email confirming that i placed that ad on the page, so i only discovered today when they took money from my account