It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In red, the retarded. In yellow, the even more retarded.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbing_(filmmaking)#/media/File:Dubbing_films_in_Europe2.png]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbing_(filmmaking)#/media/File:Dubbing_films_in_Europe2.png[/url]

And yes, for the french general public, Harrison Ford, Danny Glover, Richard Gere, Dan Aykroyd, Jeff Goldblum, William Hurt, Patrick Swayze, Sylvester Stallone, Liam Neeson and Bill Murray (as well as the animated batman) have all the same voice.
Post edited February 25, 2018 by Telika
dtgreene:
Reminds me of games with always online DRM that kick you out if you drop more than a couple of packets. Idiotic for single player. You could contact the developer of the VoD program and explain the problem in a way that they can see some solution(s).
deleted
Uploaded a review and no one saw it.

:(
deleted
tinyE: Our dachshund passed away last night.

I'm not suffering screaming crying sadness right now because she was VERY VERY old and the last few days had been really bad for her, so all is as it should be and for the better, but it still hurts losing a loved one.

The one I feel really bad for is my cat. The dachsi was his best friend and now he's stuck with me. I don't think I'm going to cut it.
Sorry for the loss of your family member.

Also, I'm really sorry for your cat.
farmert: Uploaded a review and no one saw it.

Fairfox: you said "cup of tea"!
i liek this expression sooo thars taht?

graphix look realllllly fo' realz fo' sho' basic
so. i just dont kno if i could look at it for long
plus i dont kno... imma not really into 'philo-sophical' storylines an' also! it sounds liek technobabble robot sci-fi thangs
Thanks. I appreciate it. :)
deleted

subscribed
Thinking about buying a mini mill, but yet they are so costly. :(
Post edited February 27, 2018 by Jacob_1994

Jacob_1994: subscribed
Thinking about buying a mini mill, but yet they are so costly. :(
Thanks a lot.
Less than a week to general elections and I still have no idea who to vote for. All my options range from 'bad' to '50 shades of suck'.
Avogadro6: Less than a week to general elections and I still have no idea who to vote for. All my options range from 'bad' to '50 shades of suck'.
Oh relax, what's the worst that could happen, you end up electing some bullying fascist real estate tycoon? That could never happen in a civilized society! :D
Avogadro6: Less than a week to general elections and I still have no idea who to vote for. All my options range from 'bad' to '50 shades of suck'.
Can you waste your vote like I do? Since I loathe the major parties I just throw my vote away on some random independent that has absolutely no way of winning. Take that, society.
Finally found online an old work colleague of mine. He kinda fell off the face of the earth several years back and none of us heard where he went. Sent an email yesterday, and hopefully he'll get back with me. Really good guy.

After finding him, I figured I'd also look for an old Navy buddy of mine from way back when. We kept in touch for a long time and he, too, seemed to have disappeared. I've tried to find him off and on the past 6 or 7 years and came up with nothing. Well, found him yesterday. Turns out he died in 2009, about a month after the last email I got from him - and then I heard nothing else and couldn't get any replies. Geez, he was only 41 at the time. Left a couple young daughters behind, too. I haven't told my wife yet since she's had a couple shitty days at work. Maybe tomorrow.
deleted