It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How the hell am I supposed to apologise to someone who doesn't listen? I genuinely feel bad about what I've said and they refuse to listen for a second!
Soccorro: How the hell am I supposed to apologise to someone who doesn't listen? I genuinely feel bad about what I've said and they refuse to listen for a second!
Somebody is mad at you? You're like the nicest person in here. I don't think I've ever seen you with a harsh word for anyone.
Soccorro: How the hell am I supposed to apologise to someone who doesn't listen? I genuinely feel bad about what I've said and they refuse to listen for a second!
tinyE: Somebody is mad at you? You're like the nicest person in here. I don't think I've ever seen you with a harsh word for anyone.
I didn't mean to be a jerk but I didn't consider the fact, that my opinion wasn't 1. asked for and 2.badly timed

I didn't know what that person was going through and being unaware of that, I talked myself out of taht person's life which I regret because that person is wonderful.
tinyE: Somebody is mad at you? You're like the nicest person in here. I don't think I've ever seen you with a harsh word for anyone.
Soccorro: I didn't mean to be a jerk but I didn't consider the fact, that my opinion wasn't 1. asked for and 2.badly timed

I didn't know what that person was going through and being unaware of that, I talked myself out of taht person's life which I regret because that person is wonderful.
give them time to calm down, people that are mad don't want to hear ANYTHING, when they calm down they will be receptive to hearing you out exspecialy if you say something like " I'm an utter ass, Do you forgive me?"
Soccorro: I didn't mean to be a jerk but I didn't consider the fact, that my opinion wasn't 1. asked for and 2.badly timed

Dejavous: give them time to calm down, people that are mad don't want to hear ANYTHING, when they calm down they will be receptive to hearing you out exspecialy if you say something like " I'm an utter ass, Do you forgive me?"
It has been over a year
Dejavous: give them time to calm down, people that are mad don't want to hear ANYTHING, when they calm down they will be receptive to hearing you out exspecialy if you say something like " I'm an utter ass, Do you forgive me?"
Soccorro: It has been over a year
then it's not on you, you tried to apologize, they refused....and seem to be holding a grudge. move on it;s not worth your sanity to try and regain what you had with them.
Dejavous: then it's not on you, you tried to apologize, they refused....and seem to be holding a grudge. move on it;s not worth your sanity to try and regain what you had with them.
Oh it is worth it. But I do get your point. so thanks :)
So I downloaded a mod called the Dark Times II about a couple of days ago for Star Wars: Battlefront 2, and I enjoyed every single one of its features except for its campaign. The campaign basically lacks balancing that you could restart the same level for more than 10 times (not exaggerating) and still lose. The game always gives you ridiculous objectives to finish even under the most overwhelming circumstances, let alone the inconsistent AI (your teammates) that can be stupid most of the times. And it's not me being incapable of playing the campaign since I just found out recently that people also complained about how the game really needs re-balancing. Sadly, the mod is already too old and abandoned by its creator (I think), and so unfortunately, any complains that I sent to him through his mod page will always remain unread. I even used curse words in my complains to take out my stress rather than breaking the things around me.

Going back, when I said you could reach a high amount of retries on one single level due to its unforgiving difficulty, you wouldn't have to wait until you reached a certain level to experience this as the first level is already hell. I managed to drag myself to the fourth level, barely. The campaign is really destructive to your mental health honestly.

And like those times when people retry playing a difficult level in a game the next day knowing that you often find the game easier after some rest, I tried continuing the campaign of the mod again this morning hoping to finish it, but still failed miserably. The worst thing I learned was that I just ruined my morning mood.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Vingry
Stupidly chose to take on some work this week, away from home, instead of just working at the house between the holidays. First time in 20+ years, I'm having car trouble on the road. Darn thing won't start - it cranks well but won't fire. Given the cold (and slippery snow this morning), tow trucks are backlogged and it's about 2 hours before they even pick it up and take it to a shop. And then I have to get back over to the customer and continue working on the machine. Possibly need to reschedule tomorrow's visit to another customer, up near Duluth where it's even colder and farther from home. Would really suck to get stuck up there, on a Friday of the holiday weekend.

Should be something simple. Ran fine yesterday afternoon though it was also a bit difficult to start then, too. Frozen fuel line? Possibly, though it's not THAT cold. About 6F right now.
HereForTheBeer: Stupidly chose to take on some work this week, away from home, instead of just working at the house between the holidays. First time in 20+ years, I'm having car trouble on the road. Darn thing won't start - it cranks well but won't fire. Given the cold (and slippery snow this morning), tow trucks are backlogged and it's about 2 hours before they even pick it up and take it to a shop. And then I have to get back over to the customer and continue working on the machine. Possibly need to reschedule tomorrow's visit to another customer, up near Duluth where it's even colder and farther from home. Would really suck to get stuck up there, on a Friday of the holiday weekend.

Should be something simple. Ran fine yesterday afternoon though it was also a bit difficult to start then, too. Frozen fuel line? Possibly, though it's not THAT cold. About 6F right now.
I came in here to grumble about Facebook, but your story left me humbled. Best of luck to you; I hope you can sort everything out before long!
Why does GOG betray me like this!? What have I done to deserve this much underhanded hatred!?
Unless the person is like me (no forgiveness) is my motto.
Soccorro: Why does GOG betray me like this!? What have I done to deserve this much underhanded hatred!?
(looking over my shoulder) It's a conspiracy! They are after people like you and I. Hold on... I'm hearing noises in my h̶e̶a̶d̶ house. Okay I need to go, I don't know how but gog's liquidators located me. If I survive this, I will contact you. Stay strong!
Soccorro: Why does GOG betray me like this!? What have I done to deserve this much underhanded hatred!?
Cambrey: (looking over my shoulder) It's a conspiracy! They are after people like you and I. Hold on... I'm hearing noises in my h̶e̶a̶d̶ house. Okay I need to go, I don't know how but gog's liquidators located me. If I survive this, I will contact you. Stay strong!
GENIUS! Using their site as a mean of communication! So obvious, they won't notice! Wait! How do I know you're not an undercover GOG employee!?

PRO PACEM MANCIPIS!

Nah...you're good. Any GOG employee would have been set ablaze by those words...
Post edited December 29, 2017 by Soccorro
Cambrey: (looking over my shoulder) It's a conspiracy! They are after people like you and I. Hold on... I'm hearing noises in my h̶e̶a̶d̶ house. Okay I need to go, I don't know how but gog's liquidators located me. If I survive this, I will contact you. Stay strong!
You know the voices in your head are getting too loud when the neighbors start to complain.