It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: With Donald though, i can feel optimist for once.
I had some hopes for him, but frankly I've been very disappointed, some of the foreign policy stuff he's been doing (trying to kill off the nuclear deal with Iran, and how he handles the North Korea issue) is insanely dangerous imo. And there are a lot of dubious influences in and around his administration...nutcase militarists like McMaster, neoconservatives like Bolton and Nikki Haley, then his Zionist son-in-law and donors like Sheldon Adelson (who once suggested dropping a nuke on a desert area in Iran as a negotiating tactic)...this won't end well imo.
We're in a really bad situation, I'm afraid Trump will discredit nationalism by some stupid foreign policy foolishness...this will improve the standing of people like evil Merkel, despite their own disastrous failures.
Just a reminder: I do not accept friend requests from bigots.

Tauto: Australia went down hill yesterday,big time!
How?
Post edited December 08, 2017 by dtgreene
low rated
dtgreene: Just a reminder: I do not accept friend requests from bigots.

Tauto: Australia went down hill yesterday,big time!
dtgreene: How?
Stop trolling.
i'm out of popcorn

and Slim Jims

and Potato Sticks

And YooHoo
Post edited December 08, 2017 by tinyE
Wondering whether I should pay 50€ for one damn CD on eBay, wait forever for it to maybe show up somewhere for a more reasonable price, or just move to Poland so I can get it for 10€... Messaging sellers on OLX.pl reminds me of The League of Gentlemen*, "these are local prices for local people, there's nothing for you here!". I get that OLX is specifically meant for people in local communities, but it's frustrating seeing the CDs just sitting there. UGH.

* Disclaimer: I could never actually get into The League of Gentlemen. Too weird for my taste.
You can't win all the time, but I hate losing games to childish jerks.
low rated
lanipcga: You can't win all the time, but I hate losing games to childish jerks.
HEY! I won fair and square!
tinyE: HEY! I won fair and square!
Damned laughing king. *sniff*
plagren: Wondering whether I should pay 50€ for one damn CD on eBay, wait forever for it to maybe show up somewhere for a more reasonable price, or just move to Poland so I can get it for 10€...
What CD are you talking about anyway? I'm also curious because I myself know that problem too well, with some CDs I'd love to own going for 100+ euros on Amazon or something (I recently fell in love with Sephiroth and almost (?) all of his stuff is out of print).
F4LL0UT: What CD are you talking about anyway? I'm also curious because I myself know that problem too well, with some CDs I'd love to own going for 100+ euros on Amazon or something (I recently fell in love with Sephiroth and almost (?) all of his stuff is out of print).
The Wiedźmin movie soundtrack. Watched the TV show version, not as bad as I expected. Thought it'd be cool to get the soundtrack, not as easy as I expected. :-p
plagren: The Wiedźmin movie soundtrack. Watched the TV show version, not as bad as I expected. Thought it'd be cool to get the soundtrack, not as easy as I expected. :-p
Dang, I never watched the movie nor the show but all I've heard about it was very bad. Now I actually gave the movie's soundtrack a listen on YouTube and the music is actually pretty good. You got myself curious and lol, I could only find the soundtrack on vinyl for 80 zł and for 100+ zł used on CD. Guess I can live without that one.
lanipcga: You can't win all the time, but I hate losing games to childish jerks.
Sore winners are one of the reasons I loathe competitive games and will not play them.
F4LL0UT: Dang, I never watched the movie nor the show but all I've heard about it was very bad.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't call the show good, but despite its many flaws I thought it was entertaining.
Now I actually gave the movie's soundtrack a listen on YouTube and the music is actually pretty good. You got myself curious and lol, I could only find the soundtrack on vinyl for 80 zł and for 100+ zł used on CD. Guess I can live without that one.
They decided to release the vinyl three years ago for some reason, so at least it's still readily available... but vinyl for me is a last resort, I feel no special nostalgia for it. I did check some other works by the composer, and Republika seemed like a cool band. Maybe I'll end up becoming a fan and just buying the box sets with all his Republika and solo releases (including the damn soundtrack).
dtgreene: Sore winners are one of the reasons I loathe competitive games and will not play them.
That's smart. In the case of Clash Royale, the developer is partly to blame for encouraging taunts. As if an addictive freemium game wasn't punishment enough.
Had a concert today, but my clarinet wasn't speaking well during the first half. I think I need to bring out some new reeds.