It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AndreeaB: but you don't have to be embarressed :)
Thanks, much appreciated... Although, i still miss blues and freepizza talks.
Post edited September 27, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
AndreeaB: but you don't have to be embarressed :)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Thanks, much appreciated... Although, i still miss blues and freepizza talks.
You feel that way because it fresh but time will help :)
AndreeaB: .
I love you, Andreea.
AndreeaB: .
Kleetus: I love you, Andreea.
Owww I love you too Kleetus
The last few days had wonderful cloudy and rainy weather. Today there's nothing but clear blue sky everywhere. I hate it.
Post edited October 10, 2017 by Matewis
Matewis: The last few days had wonderful cloudy and rainy weather. Today there's nothing but clear blue sky everywhere. I hate it.
we need to hang out! :D
Matewis: The last few days had wonderful cloudy and rainy weather. Today there's nothing but clear blue sky everywhere. I hate it.
tinyE: we need to hang out! :D
:) Worst thing is I think I need enough blue skies to hate so that I can love the rainy ones when they come round. Not sure what I would do in constant rainy weather :\
This summer my main monitor quit on me and I messed it up while fixing it. Now my backup monitor decided it did not want to live anymore either. They were both LG but of different model, I'm typing this using my TV which is worryingly an LG too.

I guess I'll try to fix that one too while taking care of not repeating the mistake I did with my main monitor, i.e. too much pressure on the LCD while unclipping the back, LG screen are a bitch and a half to open.

I'm currently too broke to get a new monitor but I guess I could get one within a month by not buying beer and junk foods, which would be better for my weight and psychological welfare.

If I do get a new monitor then it probably won't be an LG unless the price is just right.
Post edited October 12, 2017 by justanoldgamer
What really pisses me off, rl videogame shops never have any of the games I want to buy, just crap, crap and download the entire game off steam nonstop sh!t.

Where the f**k is Dragon Quest Builders? Shiren the Wanderer? Mafia? Zero Time Delema? Plus a hundred more?

Oh sorry, you actually wanted to buy games? We don't do that here.
I had a big bottle of cider during lunch. And that particular cider had higher than usual alcohol content. So it was a little bit difficult to focus on work after lunch.
One annoyance about twitter:

Normally, if you click on a tweet, the site pops up, on the same page, a view that shows the tweet and its replies. You can then, by clicking elsewhere, go back to where you were on the original page, without losing the state of the page.

However, if you click on a tweet from an account that has been made private, twitter will take you to an *entirely new page* just to show you that the person's tweets are private. This means that you have to press back and lose all the state of your previous page, as well as likely losing your position.

Why couldn't twitter just handle this situation like trying to view a deleted tweet (where you get an error, but stay on the same page)?

(Note: This isn't the only problem with twitter, or even the most serious, but it is an issue.)
Looks like either FedEx played demolition derby with my new computer or someone working for my brother decided he had better things to do than his actual fucking job. :P

Try sending it back.

He'd better not send my that invoice for it.
tinyE: Looks like either FedEx played demolition derby with my new computer or someone working for my brother decided he had better things to do than his actual fucking job. :P

Try sending it back.

Rotten luck but it is advised against shipping computers with a big heatsink attached to the processor. In parts is much safer but then we have the problem of you not knowing how to put it together.
tinyE: Looks like either FedEx played demolition derby with my new computer or someone working for my brother decided he had better things to do than his actual fucking job. :P

Try sending it back.

Themken: Rotten luck but it is advised against shipping computers with a big heatsink attached to the processor. In parts is much safer but then we have the problem of you not knowing how to put it together.
My brother wants to order a new one and talk me through installing it, but that doesn't look like something I am even remotely capable of.
I was looking forward to tomorrow, but now an updated forecast says :
Attachments: