It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jacob_1994: And my life just got worst, My hearing aids That I had for at about 10 years or so, One of them just gave up the ghost. My new ones won't be in for about 2 and half weeks. During that time i will have to work in a retail enviorment and the fears of not hearing the customers question or misunderstanding my bosses orders are high. Its is going to be hell for me for the next couple of weeks.
If your boss is decent then he/she should understand when you explain the problem.
Getting let go from work after 13 years. Whole department is being let go. I can apply for my job in another state, but I'd rather not with two little ones. Not to mention they will probably let the department go again in a few years.
Jacob_1994: And my life just got worst, My hearing aids That I had for at about 10 years or so, One of them just gave up the ghost. My new ones won't be in for about 2 and half weeks. During that time i will have to work in a retail enviorment and the fears of not hearing the customers question or misunderstanding my bosses orders are high. Its is going to be hell for me for the next couple of weeks.
Tauto: If your boss is decent then he/she should understand when you explain the problem.
he understands, it is just very hard for me not to hear out of one ear for two weeks.
Tauto: If your boss is decent then he/she should understand when you explain the problem.
Jacob_1994: he understands, it is just very hard for me not to hear out of one ear for two weeks.
Come over to my place and hang out with my mother for ten minutes. You'll be glad you can't hear. :P
I have the worst cold ever, my nose is dripping like a tap and my throat and sinus feels like a public toilet glory hole.
jcozart: Getting let go from work after 13 years. Whole department is being let go. I can apply for my job in another state, but I'd rather not with two little ones. Not to mention they will probably let the department go again in a few years.
I hear you.
I was let go after 14 years.
Its hard to even think of working somewhere else after that long a time at one company.
You get used to doing things the way they wanted them done.
I know my job was awesome, and paid well.
Its hard getting used to not having anything anymore.
But, it sounds like you can actually work again at least, even if it is hard to find a suitable position.
Feel a bit better today, my nose has stopped dripping and my snot has thickened up.

Haven't slept, eaten a thing or masturbated for 2 days now, I have so much to make up for, I miss my penis.
I hate people, I wish I were the only one on this planet.
Kleetus: I hate people, I wish I were the only one on this planet.
Come on,settle down Bradley.
deleted
Fuck, I just realised how much better "Revenge of the Sith" would have been if they had cast Roger Moore as Obi Wan and Christopher Walken as Anakin.
Telika: Fuck, I just realised how much better "Revenge of the Sith" would have been if they had cast Roger Moore as Obi Wan and Christopher Walken as Anakin.
An 80 year old Englishman as a 30 something Scotsman.

Okay.
What a stupid, shitty day, everything has gone wrong and it's cold and raining.

Even masturbation doesn't cheer me up, I still do it to keep in shape but I'm not getting any pleasure from it.
Kleetus: What a stupid, shitty day, everything has gone wrong and it's cold and raining.

Even masturbation doesn't cheer me up, I still do it to keep in shape but I'm not getting any pleasure from it.
maybe you should do it more times eventually, it will start making you feel better XD
AndreeaB: maybe you should do it more times eventually, it will start making you feel better
Thanks for your advice, Andreea.