It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Oh,by the way those that think this is trolling then think again as it's a friggin' joke.
Kleetus: I didn't think it was funny.

Lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd put in a formal complaint, rules are rules.
I'll probably get pinged anyway.
I'd like to bitch about GOGs emails since this is a general bitching thread.
I'm getting fucking tired of seeing "Up to 85% off The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY"
And there being no 85% off the GOTY edition.

I know how it's worded, but it's fucking bait & switch.
Koitenshin: I'd like to bitch about GOGs emails since this is a general bitching thread.
I'm getting fucking tired of seeing "Up to 85% off The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY"

Can you show us that mail?
Bracket...BUSTED! :P
Today I tried to find a suitable game engine for me because I'm still have a slight urge to make a game. During the search I constantly felt kind of bad and stressed, maybe fear. I then decided to install Unity and I became more nervous and kind of overwhelmed. During the installation I'd some problems and when I started Unity that damn program expected me to register. Why the fuck expects everyone nowadays a registration. I don't care that it's free of charge. If something doesn't cost money, one usually pays with information about oneself and I'm not willing to give information about myself for fuck sake! So I just uninstalled Unity again.
Couldn't there just be a simple to learn open-source game engine for amateurs?
viperfdl: If something doesn't cost money, one usually pays with information about oneself and I'm not willing to give information about myself for fuck sake!
Just use dodgy personal info.

I like to tell them I'm a sex toy entrepreneur, Kleetus Two Ways, and that I'm based in the Virgin Islands.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by Kleetus
A really crappy, stressful, and expensive week, likely followed by a really crappy Monday. And if Monday goes the way I suspect it will, then the rest of the week ain't lookin' real good, either.

Pile on to that a travel schedule that covers most of the next five weeks.
viperfdl: Couldn't there just be a simple to learn open-source game engine for amateurs?
Here you go:
https://godotengine.org/
viperfdl: Couldn't there just be a simple to learn open-source game engine for amateurs?
catpower1980: Here you go:
https://godotengine.org/
Thanks for the info. :)
Have to look into it.
Yep, this Monday is going as poorly as I thought it would. Going to be a difficult 4 or 5 weeks, but we'll muddle through.
HereForTheBeer: A really crappy, stressful, and expensive week
Try to remain Positive, Patty.
HereForTheBeer: A really crappy, stressful, and expensive week
Kleetus: Try to remain Positive, Patty.
Doing what I can. Thanks.
Koitenshin: I'd like to bitch about GOGs emails since this is a general bitching thread.

amrit9037: Can you show us that mail?
Here you go, cropped to selection.
http://imgur.com/6fMtfdn
Yesterday, big tv political debate between the five main french presidential candidates.

After fact checking, journals of all sides (Figaro, Le Monde, Libé) agree on which candidate spouted the least lies and exaggerations.

According to the polls after the debate, this candidate is the one who was the least "convincing" in the eyes of the public.

That's how it works.
Post edited March 21, 2017 by Telika
Nothing to complain about. Life is good.....if not great. My cats are well fed, happy and obnoxious. I'm alive so no negativity for me today.

Let me just give everyone an extra special big virtual hug to start off the day properly. /HUGS :)