It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: No microchip laws in your country?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Sorry, i am not in the mood for discussion and pleasantries today, like every day.

The only thing i can briefly fill you in, is that laws in my country, as my own country itself, is at least 50 years in the past (and this is no joke or trolling, like all of our previous pleasantries and talks).
No problem.Hope he turns up.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by Tauto
low rated
woke up with a dead mouse in top of me.
I've nearly run out of Death Note, I don't know how I'm going to cope.
A friend upgraded their own computer and gave me a free 980 GTX. Nothing to bitch about for me but I thought everyone else could use something.
EBToriginal: A friend upgraded their own computer and gave me a free 980 GTX. Nothing to bitch about for me but I thought everyone else could use something.
I gave that a +1 just for the brass it took you to post it. XD
EBToriginal: A friend upgraded their own computer and gave me a free 980 GTX.
Now I'm ticked off, I wasn't before but now I am.

The best I've ever found or been given was a Radeon 9200SE.
2017 has been a terrible year so far. (Can we just skip on ahead to 2018)? It's been one family crisis after another. The latest crisis is my dad's health. He is very, very sick. Maddening thing is no one is really sure what's going on. I'm trying to stay strong and optimistic, but it's been difficult lately.
VVD (the rightwing liberal party) being the biggest in yesterday's elections for parliament in the Netherlands. Yet more years of neo-liberal market ideology ahead. The Green Left had a massive victory, but I doubt they will be able to translate their 14 seats into changing the course into a more sustainable and just one in Dutch politics.

I feel much ashamed by Dutch politics, the last government chose to conform to the minimum environmental standards set by the European Union. Back in the seventies the Netherlands was ahead of the rest in environmental politics. Now we bungle at the lowest of the lowest.
tinyE: woke up with a dead mouse in top of me.
Yikes, that's even more gruesome than a mouse on top of you ;-)
Post edited March 16, 2017 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: VVD (the rightwing liberal party) being the biggest in yesterday's elections for parliament in the Netherlands. Yet more years of neo-liberal market ideology ahead. The Green Left had a massive victory, but I doubt they will be able to translate their 14 seats into changing the course into a more sustainable and just one in Dutch politics.
It's not ideal, I agree, but better than the alternative. Just be glad that the polls were very wrong about Wilders (probably due to polls being weighted towards fringe parties due to their greater turnout tendency, which in this case backfired as people were turning out to keep Wilders out).

GroenLinks at the very least has a good shot in opposition now, or maybe even as part of some kind of grand coalition. Rutte can't form a government with VVD/CDA/D66 alone - he's short five seats - and since he's categorically refused to work with the PVV, that means one of the left-wing parties has to chip in, be it PvdA, GroenLinks or SP. I suspect it'll be PvdA as an established partner, but he may choose to partner with GroenLinks to secure a larger majority in the Tweede Kamer.
DubConqueror: VVD (the rightwing liberal party) being the biggest in yesterday's elections for parliament in the Netherlands. Yet more years of neo-liberal market ideology ahead. The Green Left had a massive victory, but I doubt they will be able to translate their 14 seats into changing the course into a more sustainable and just one in Dutch politics.

I feel much ashamed by Dutch politics, the last government chose to conform to the minimum environmental standards set by the European Union. Back in the seventies the Netherlands was ahead of the rest in environmental politics. Now we bungle at the lowest of the lowest.
tinyE: woke up with a dead mouse in top of me.
DubConqueror: Yikes, that's even more gruesome than a mouse on top of you ;-)
He usually just lays them next to me.
deleted
Fairfox: *Fight with sister :/. Worst thang, I was deffo in teh wrong. Made up nao, tho <3 <3 <3
Isn't that normal? Siblings getting mad on each other because no one fill the water bottle in the fridge .
Or your sibling ate the ice-cream that you were saving for next day?

Fairfox: *Broke teh replacement fridge handle clean off teh fridge. Teh $50 plastic replacement fridge handle I bought,
A bit of strong adhesive may fix it.
I think Sugru is available in USA.

Fairfox: a couple o' weeks ago becaaause I broke teh original fridge handle clean off teh fridge. Raaah, Fairfox strong!
I hope that's not what happens when your SO makes you angry. ;)

Everything will be alright .
Drink a glass of water and play some games.
You will do fine. There is always next day.
amrit9037: You will do fine. There is always next day.
I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting this as a script neck tattoo in cursive font.
amrit9037: You will do fine. There is always next day.
Kleetus: I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting this as a script neck tattoo in cursive font.
You got a giraffe neck with all those statements as tattoos around your neck,I think I've seen about 7 or 8 that you are going to use.Oh,by the way those that think this is trolling then think again as it's a friggin' joke.Don't want to get banned for a joke misunderstood with Kleetus again,thankyou.
Tauto: Oh,by the way those that think this is trolling then think again as it's a friggin' joke.
I didn't think it was funny.

Lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd put in a formal complaint, rules are rules.