It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why on earth is there such a lack of friggin choice of good covers for Samsung Note 2 mobiles for guys?... So many solid bright colours and so few designs for guy owners :/.....
Lionel212008: I am so pissed off. Got an invite for this awesome poolside party but the payment just won't go through. AARGHHH!!!

The payee account is in some obscure bank and my bank isn't quite able to locate it. I hate the overtly convoluted banking system.
Sneak in? Personally, I like the Nacho Libre method of sneaking into parties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMQgbNK7fGs
Post edited April 23, 2014 by monkeydelarge
The cat we adopted a couple months back, Oscar, has a rapidly-enlarging cancerous growth on his right side. Crud. We're going to get it removed and hope that it's limited to that one growth and not indicative of a wider spread of the nastiness. He otherwise seems okay...

But crap.

So he goes in Saturday morning for a pre-op test (to see if he'd make it through surgery) and if that looks okay he goes back Wednesday to have it removed. They said they might have to remove some portion of a couple ribs, too, so it could get a bit dicey.
HereForTheBeer: The cat we adopted a couple months back, Oscar, has a rapidly-enlarging cancerous growth on his right side. Crud. We're going to get it removed and hope that it's limited to that one growth and not indicative of a wider spread of the nastiness. He otherwise seems okay...

But crap.

So he goes in Saturday morning for a pre-op test (to see if he'd make it through surgery) and if that looks okay he goes back Wednesday to have it removed. They said they might have to remove some portion of a couple ribs, too, so it could get a bit dicey.
Jeebus that's not good :( I'd hate that to happen to anyone of my kitties ( there's four of them) Best of luck tho and I hope things go well :)
Thanks. Just talked to the wife on the phone and I could hear him carrying-on like he does when he wants some lap time. Funny little boy.
HereForTheBeer: The cat we adopted a couple months back, Oscar, has a rapidly-enlarging cancerous growth on his right side. Crud. We're going to get it removed and hope that it's limited to that one growth and not indicative of a wider spread of the nastiness. He otherwise seems okay...

But crap.

Hope everything goes well :). Bit of a bugger with the luck though :/
HereForTheBeer: Thanks. Just talked to the wife on the phone and I could hear him carrying-on like he does when he wants some lap time. Funny little boy.
Awww, he wants some attention. He says he has a problem and needs some comfy. And he deserves it.
Hope all goes well. Keep us posted.
People have no fucking respect! Here they are calling me up for reservations while I'm trying to illegally street race! Assholes!

On that note, Midnight Club II cheats and I've never been so close to throwing my game pad out the window. Six fucking cars in the race and the cops go after one of them.....ME! :-(
Woke up yesterday from the muffled scream of a visiting friend. Looked over at his bed (he snores very loudly and noises aren't out of the norm for him) and I see that he is having a tonic-clonic seizure. Long story short, the tests indicate he has a brain tumor.

I need to be there today. We don't know any specifics yet.
Aw, geez. Do what you can to be there for him.

Best of luck for a positive outcome.
tinyE: People have no fucking respect! Here they are calling me up for reservations while I'm trying to illegally street race! Assholes!

On that note, Midnight Club II cheats and I've never been so close to throwing my game pad out the window. Six fucking cars in the race and the cops go after one of them.....ME! :-(
Your notoriety is catching up with you ;)
HereForTheBeer: Aw, geez. Do what you can to be there for him.

Best of luck for a positive outcome.
Got back from the hospital. The tumor is probably benign, and easy to access, but I am just tired now.
Tablet specs have sure stagnated.

I bought my Transformer Prime over two years ago, 64GB onboard. What's the largest Android Tablet you can get now: 64GB and very few of those. Also, if it has 64GB it usually is missing the microSD expansion. My TP also has a microHDMI which you can not get anymore on a tablet, What? While I like the 1920x1080+ resolution upgrade and the processor upgrade, all the other negatives/missing features has made my decision easy for me.

I will wait for a manufacture that earns my upgrade money with a higher specced android/windows tablet.
I can't stop buying stuff i don't need. i just got a wireless gaming keyboard and mouse... and two headsets...TWO!!!
Oh good, it's snowing,

Again.