It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: let's pretend I never posted this. :D
you musta been seriously bored mate ;)
monkeydelarge: Maybe we are approaching another Ice Age? Hopefully there will be an ice bridge to Europe. I want to ride a motorcycle across the ocean. :)
F4LL0UT: I'm wondering in which direction most people would be going. Would it be Mexicans overrunning Europe or people from Eastern Europe storming towards the US? I bet the masses would collide in the center, somewhere in the middle of the ocean, and make the ice bridge collapse.
I imagine, there will be billions of people migrating to the few countries today that provide the best welfare in the world. So most people will be heading North to the lands of Salmiakki, Pippi Långstrump and Husmannskost.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Sachys: Misconception (my dad would have your teeth for that as a former Merchant Navyman - even in his current frail state). Heheh.
It doesn't actually refer to the British and is quite offensive to many (particularly non-English Brits of course in regards to the general American use of it; "A Limey accent" for instance).
Huh? I think I get it. You object to it because it's used predominantly against the English and your Scottish?

For those outside of the UK. The United Kingdom is a union held together by mutual hatred for one another. The Scots and Welsh can never be pleased.
I got 6-8 Inches back home, but I'm traveling for work so I missed "the great blizzard of 2014" (normally we just get a light dusting). I imagine it is snow apocalypse and the whole area is shut down. Our news channels will spend 15 minutes showing people how to properly walk on ice, and try to give a crash course in driving in the snow for the inexperienced. I have no problem driving in the stuff, but I would stay home because of the idiots that can't.

Alfie3000: The United Kingdom is a union held together by mutual hatred for one another.
We would have fit right in if it weren't for that damn tea tax. Although, we probably hate ourselves more than we would hate the others.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by jjsimp
F4LL0UT: I'm also freezing my ass of lately. It's odd, the last years it would always suffice to heat up the flat once and it would be warm for hours. Now as soon as I turn off the heater I start freezing, my girlfriend and I are even freezing our asses off in bed - that's a new one. Also I noticed a weird air draft lately, when I open a window I can actually hear a howling in several places in our flat.
In a rental flat where I lived a long time ago, at some point they had some central air sucking device ("air con") too high, causing all flats being too cold even if you had heaters at max (as there was constant draft, no matter if you had windows closed etc.). After lots of complaints they adjusted it a bit to a lower level, and everything was fine again.

What should I bitch about? Well, since I gave/sold my older ASUS G75VW laptop as a present, now I am unable to find newer gaming laptops with Geforce GTX 780M anywhere (either from e.g. ASUS or MSI). Oh well, I can wait, and play older games in the meantime.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by timppu
jjsimp: I got 6-8 Inches back home,
Alfie3000:
jjsimp:
BRAGGER!

oh wait....you're talking about snow.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by tinyE
tinyE: BRAGGER!
Now that's weird. When I made similar joke when you were talking about snow inches a few months ago you just ignored it and now you're pulling off the same thing. What the hell, man?
tinyE: BRAGGER!
F4LL0UT: Now that's weird. When I made similar joke when you were talking about snow inches a few months ago you just ignored it and now you're pulling off the same thing. What the hell, man?
Did I? Shit I'm sorry. Really I must have suffered a brain fart. I can't be "on" all the time.
timppu: What should I bitch about? Well, since I gave/sold my older ASUS G75VW laptop as a present, now I am unable to find newer gaming laptops with Geforce GTX 780M anywhere (either from e.g. ASUS or MSI). Oh well, I can wait, and play older games in the meantime.
Clevo! Can you get this brand in your market? In our market they are sold under another brand name and their chassis' can be had with the 780M.
$124

This is the amount of money that i lent to three people during the past years and never received back . :(
ne_zavarj: $124
That's actually a pretty nice number
Fenixp: That's actually a pretty nice number
Sarcasm or you are glad that I did not get my money back ?
ne_zavarj: Sarcasm or you are glad that I did not get my money back ?
1*2 = 2
2*2 = 4

I'm looking at things from the bright side. What, you think a bunch of people don't owe me money? :D They probably didn't give them back for a good reason and I definitely won't insist. It's not like my financial situation would really change.
timppu: What should I bitch about? Well, since I gave/sold my older ASUS G75VW laptop as a present, now I am unable to find newer gaming laptops with Geforce GTX 780M anywhere (either from e.g. ASUS or MSI). Oh well, I can wait, and play older games in the meantime.
HereForTheBeer: Clevo! Can you get this brand in your market? In our market they are sold under another brand name and their chassis' can be had with the 780M.
I don't see Clevo (or Origin, or Sager) in stores here. I used to see ASUS and MSI laptops with 780M (like ASUS G750JH for little over 1600€) sold here in stores just a few weeks ago, but now they've been out everywhere since then. I kinda like ASUS because at least G75VW was relatively quiet even in full stress.
HereForTheBeer: Clevo! Can you get this brand in your market? In our market they are sold under another brand name and their chassis' can be had with the 780M.
timppu: I don't see Clevo (or Origin, or Sager) in stores here. I used to see ASUS and MSI laptops with 780M (like ASUS G750JH for little over 1600€) sold here in stores just a few weeks ago, but now they've been out everywhere since then. I kinda like ASUS because at least G75VW was relatively quiet even in full stress.
Dang - in stores. We're lucky to see ANY discrete GPU in a laptop in the stores around where I live now, let alone the hi-power 780M. If we want the good stuff we resort to buying online.